[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any homelab chemist fags in here? How much did it fuck your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed (17).jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (17).jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Any homelab chemist fags in here?
How much did it fuck your wallet up?
Been thinking about a homelab for a while but in my city there is literally not a single place to buy anything, not even a beaker, and buying lab equipment from the internet seems is a little expensive
>>
>>7975093
doing what tho
>>
>>7975093
From time to time the labs at unversities change their equipment (got 3 free 1000 ml beakers this way and ground flasks, a friend of mine like 2 boxes of different stuff, even cool shit like soxhlet)
>>
>>7975093
what are you trying to do with your lab?
>>
>>7977002
Drugs
>>
>>7977026
What kind, specifically? And how much do you care about purity?

Both these answers greatly affect cost. If you're trying to make certain drugs, you should be more worried about obtaining the precursors (the purchasing of which is either completely illegal, only legal to companies and a few leading chemistry authorities, or will put you on a DEA watch list).

Do you have any formal background in chemistry beyond maybe high school? Any lab experience? Tell me your credentials, son. This isn't breaking bad.
>>
>>7977026
Make TATP, it's cooler
>>
>>7977026
unless you have a closet full of liscences, that will probably not work out too well for you
>>
>>7977026
reported
>>
>>7977069
how about you report these sick dubs
>>
>>7977086
sorry bruh, 69>86 in GET land
>>
>OP here
>>7976799
I always thought unis were cunts when it came to anything related to a lab mainly because from high school through college who ever was in charge of the lab was a stuck up bitch, gonna gives this a try tho and see what happens, thanks anon.
>>7977002
Nothing specific.
>>7977046
Not trying to make drugs anon chill, besides i'm not in the us so purchasing chemicals related to say meth isn't a certain v8.
>>7977061
Hahahah bruh i'm wayyyy ahead of you in the energetic compounds field.
>>
>>7977300
nothing specific? why even bother then? why not wait until you actually want to do something with it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.