[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of Photoreading? Basically this guy sa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Photoreading_guy_web.jpg (55 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
Photoreading_guy_web.jpg
55 KB, 125x119
What is your opinion of Photoreading?

Basically this guy says it's possible to read and comprehend pages of word by taking a mental picture of it, basically flipping pages and looking at it.

http://www.amazon.com/Photoreading-3rd-Edition-Paul-Scheele/dp/0925480533
>>
is it tested in any way ?
>>
>>7973098
None that I found, but there is a group of people who say they can do it.
>>
>>7973096
http://bookzz.org/md5/243A0C0F68C66EF6035795A3BA4D92C9
Just get the book here, for free, and try it yourself
>>
>>7973096
It's all Neuro Linguistic Programming thihit
>>
>>7973107
>there is a group of people who say they can do it
Oh really

There is a group of people who say they can project force fields, too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVKzaJc9GE
>>
>>7973096
If you page through A Tale of Two Cities in 30 minutes you'd know that it involves some British people in revolutionary France, that doesn't mean you'd be able to write an in depth essay on the themes of the book on memory alone.

If this was possible, everyone would be doing it already dude.
>>
Please be true pleaseeeeee
>>
>>7973096
The bullshit factor is that you can't "read" at that speed AND comprehend it.
>>
I think I read somewhere that to do this you have to be in a "prepared mental state," and then once you finish you bring the memories up to the surface or some bullshit
>>
>>7975967
Its possible to break bricks with your hand, most people just don't have the disciprine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.