[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the brain limted on what you can learn? Like speaking multiply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457037217812.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1457037217812.gif
2 MB, 370x319
Is the brain limted on what you can learn?

Like speaking multiply languages and muscle memory for playing different songs on instument
>>
>>7972131
Your brain is a system that devoted memory to things it is subjected to.

For example, if you are born into darkness and kept out of light forba certain amount of time, you will be blind for life, even if your eyes work perfectly, with no visual input your brain will not devote any space to sight.

The more languages you learn, the easier it is to learn langues. The more instruments you play, the easier it is to learn a new one. The only limit is the amount of time in the day.
>>
>>7972137
>For example, if you are born into darkness and kept out of light forba certain amount of time, you will be blind for life, even if your eyes work perfectly, with no visual input your brain will not devote any space to sight.
Source?
>>
Is the lower end of the dog's stick phasing through the fence?
>>
>>7972189
There's this cool thing called the third dimension
>>
>>7972137
That's the most retarded thing i've heard in a week
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.