[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Professor wipes down whiteboard >Misses a speck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1436716067051.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436716067051.png
4 KB, 500x500
>Professor wipes down whiteboard
>Misses a speck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
He did it on purpose to fuck with autists like you
>>
>plenty of boardspace left
>starts erasing things
>>
>Professor spends 10 minutes wiping chalkboard vertically and then horizontally while taking breaks to talk about irrelevant bullshit from his life that happened 30 years ago
>>
>>7969063
>He did it on purpose to fuck with autists like you

Can confirm; I do stuff like that on purpose.
>>
>Professor makes a mistake and you know it will have disastrous results but nobody says anything.
>>
>people use "cytosolic" when they mean "cytoplasmic"
>>
>>7969808

Spotted the autism with no social skills. He's a proff. You're not. Shut up and listen.
>>
>>7969886
spotted the old professor that wastes precious class time erasing the board and discussing off topic material.

You know there's a reason professors are paid next to shit right? Not all of them deserve the respect you're blindly giving them.
>>
>>7969896
>You know there's a reason professors are paid next to shit right? Not all of them deserve the respect you're blindly giving them.
What the fuck are you taking about? None of this is correct.
>>
>>7970287
In some countries (Venezuela), professors salaries are absolute dogshit.
>>
>>7969057
>y looks like v

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>7971904
> y, v, u, r, and gamma all look the same
>>
>>7971751
you don't know what Professor means.
>>
>>7972000
You don't know how Venezuela works.
>>
>>7971751
Pillé al chavista
>>
>>7969808
My engineering professor will literally spend up to 3/4 of the class talking about life lessons, if not kept in check. Her classes are more valuable that way.
>>
>>7971751
Does this look like a fucking Venezualian website? No one cares about your worthless degree mill institution you stupid fucking thirld world shitscum.
>>
>professor notices an error the second he writes it down
>wipes it off with his finger
>the sharpie hadn't completely dried out so he just smudges it
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>7969808
>>7971751
if these are the same anon I know what you mean
I've got a chilean math prof. atm and he literally kills half of class doing this shit
>>
File: dark_mark.jpg (33 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
dark_mark.jpg
33 KB, 1057x611
>Prof makes some irrelevant mistake (sign, notation, wording)
>there's always a guy who feels smart for correcting this
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7971904
>ν looks like v
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7972326
I am grateful for that guy, most of the students in my classes copy paste stuff from the chalkboard to their notepads. And we even have a website that all the fucking notes are being uploaded. And I'm in a fucking math uni. God, I hate public schools.
>>
>>7972345
Fucking with the flow of the class is the single most triggering ever.
>>
>his 0's and θ's are practically the same
>he only uses one marker color
>his 7 looks like his 1
>>>7971904
>>>7971997

EEEEEEEKKKKK
>>
>>7972024
Why would anyone, except Venezuelans, know or give a single shit about Venezuela
>>
>>7972345
No everyone notices trivial mistakes, but stopping the lecture to correct them is fucking stupid and ruins everyone's concentration.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.