[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he immune to the alignment of Earth's countries? For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Was he immune to the alignment of Earth's countries? For example if he visited Australia then jumped back to New York would he be on an angle?

What speed do you think he was reaching? Was it beyond the speed of light using worm hole theories?

Any thoughts on the movie as a whole?
>>
Stop posting fiction movies on a science board.
>>
>>7967148
>No fun allowed
[math]
\underset{OFF}{FUCK}
[/math]
>>
>>7967149
teach me how to do this formatiting mate
>>
>>7967149
But you're just being autistic, it's sci-fi of course it doesn't make scientific sense.
>>
>>7967149
> Guise i want scientifically accurate explaination to this fictional bullshit movie
Autism is not FUN anon...
>>
>>7967142
nope , in both cases he was standing upright
protip : the earth dosnt exist in le megical straight cartesian coordinate system , there is mass distorting spacetime ,and distorted spacetime means shit like the sum of the angles of a triangle not being exactly pi inside that spacetime .
>>
>>7967142
>Any thoughts on the movie as a whole?

I liked it, it was pretty good (compared to the average movie) in my opinion.

The grill he was travelling with isn't that attractive (in my opinion) but whatever, it's impossible for every movie to have 9+/10 women, and it's not even important to the plot if she is attractive or not.

> Was he immune to the alignment of Earth's countries? For example if he visited Australia then jumped back to New York would he be on an angle?

I'd assume he was immune to the alignment, since jumping from the desert to east Asia didn't mess with his orientation.

> What speed do you think he was reaching? Was it beyond the speed of light using worm hole theories?

I don't think he was reaching any significant velocity in whatever dimension he used to jump, there's no evidence to say it was FTL or not, regardless, diameter of earth/ speed of light is about 4/100ths of a second, and the distances he travels aren't good enough for us to see if he is ftl or not

I'm only responding to this thread because sci is complete shit in terms of good "actual science" content
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.