[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone attend this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: university-of-phoenix-logo.gif (6 KB, 399x121) Image search: [Google]
university-of-phoenix-logo.gif
6 KB, 399x121
>>
>>7966215
Just got my maters in science & biology there. I would say that they have a great program that can rival Princeton.
>>
>>7966215
because 70% of the time any bachelors degree is enough.
>>
>>7966224
>masters in science & biology
What?
>>
>>7966215
because you are already working in some field and your boss needs you to have the piece of paper to promote you.
>>
File: GTFO_dude.jpg (53 KB, 543x385) Image search: [Google]
GTFO_dude.jpg
53 KB, 543x385
>>7966251
>>
File: 3440930464_9857a4c299_o.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
3440930464_9857a4c299_o.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>7966215

government jobs just require a degree from any shit school.

It's just there to suck up government subsidies and print degrees. They even have an NFL stadium.

your tax dollars at work
>>
>>7966215
Because they advertise on TV and some people are stupid enough to go to a for-profit college based purely on TV commercials.
>>
>>7966287
have you even searched for a job yet?

most professional or management job positions require a degree. do you think they wave that just because "le working my way up go-getter" meme?

lol
>>
because you can get a six-sigma black belt there but not from a proper uni.
>>
>>7966246
He said maters, it's a license to be able to procreate.
>>
>online
>attend
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>7966224
>>
>>7966251
That's the ONLY reasonable answer but even then that school is total shit. There are better and cheaper alternatives.
>>
>>7966294
He's right you know. That said, I despise UPhonline. Total garbage. You'll find some incredible horror stories about them with just a few Google searches.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.