[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sci/, I'm looking for a book that would contain the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
Hey /sci/, I'm looking for a book that would contain the summaries of all important scientific fields, and the important natural laws and scientific theories, basically a book(series) that would serve as the ABC of scientific literacy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>7964566
there is absolutely no need for something like this. it's also a tremendous project and completely unattainable.
choose a field and read on it
>>
>>7964566
Download wikipedia and click 'print'
>>
>>7964571
I'm talking about short summaries, not in-depth explanations. basically something like shortened wikipedia article-level explanations. should be doable in 1000 pages easily and I'd be surprised if something like this doesn't exist
>>
>>7964575
then you're talking about wikipedia
>>
>>7964566
Millennial detected

It's called a fucking encyclopedia.
>>
>>7964582

this

OP is a confirmed faggot
>>
Look for something like a "Science Encyclopeida".

Also, back before the internet, there were some great book series like Time/Life of Science concepts; you can still find them in used bookstores, etc. Roughly high school level but good to just sit and read about something like bathroom reading.
>>
>>7964641
I read this while taking a shit and i laughed - as i did so, my anus clenched and cut off the magnificent turd i was pushing out. Now i have like 1/6th of a turd stuck in my ass and its gonna be an ordeal to push it out. Fuck you
>>
>>7964708
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.