[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Americucks claim algebra is hard >they claim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12
File: american math.jpg (42 KB, 660x605) Image search: [Google]
american math.jpg
42 KB, 660x605
>2016
>Americucks claim algebra is hard
>they claim it's not used often in real world
>Americucks decide that algebra is therefore unnecessary
>They are thinking about eliminating it from schools so all these low IQ morons can pass high school
>there are retards on here who will actually defend this!

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f7b0c544f83743509960e1a665000751/algebra-unnecessary-stumbling-block-us-schools
>>
>>7962580
Most basic jobs require basic math manipulation. Fucking hell the world is dumb, also that /pol/tard is trying yo get fucked by 4chin?
>>
>>7962580
And then the SAME press publishes "Millenials are so unskilled! What happened?!?!" after removing most of math and woodcrafts classes and replacing them with "tolerance" and "white privilege" classes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9X9ACvLbU
>>
>>7962580

This article is mostly right though. Not everyone needs algebra. The biggest lie in America is that everyone needs to graduate from college and that college degrees = better jobs. You don't need algebra to be a plumber, taxi driver, or journalist, actor, or politician.

The solution shouldn't be come up with bullshit placeholder math classes though. Kids should be allowed to drop out and there shouldn't be a stigma in our culture associated with dropping out / not finishing high school. Not everyone needs to have a college degree.
>>
>>7962580
People think they don't use algebra daily but all algebra is essentially is just arithmetic where the manipulated quantities can take on a discrete set of values. We do this math without thinking about it. For example, with money, especially for poorer people, you are often calculating what you can spend/save while still having enough left for necessities. This is an algebraic equation/inequality, you know how much you have and the minimum remainder you need, your spendable money is a variable. You don't think about it like that, but it is.

People just have a hard time translating that arithmetic to variables and unfortunately most people prefer to give up when they encounter obstacles.
>>
>>7962586
They're insane. All of these nutjobs who've taken over the educational system are batshit insane.

Also, there's a huge demographics shift happening right now and vast majority of new students simply don't have the genes to pass the material and high-standards anymore.

That's why you see all this "new math"/"common core" bullshit popping up. They're trying to hide the fact that America's getting dumber. A lot dumber.
>>
>>7962594
>all algebra is essentially is just arithmetic where the manipulated quantities can take on a discrete set of values
>discrete set of values

I made a minor mistake, a variable can also take on a continuous set of values as well. Small but important correction.
>>
>>7962592
There are some legitimate underlying concerns to what you say, but people need to be given what they need to be proper citizens, regardless of what particular career they take.
>>
>>7962580
I liked this post in the comments:

""
This logic..........

1/5 students cannot meet current educational standards.

Solution: Lower standards

How exactly does this help students. 1/5 of students will still have the same substandard education, but now there is a chance that some of the other 4/5 of students will not take the class and thus also receive a substandard education.

Plus you get that added bonus that the students that did go the extra mile and take algebra will now be stuck with a degree that employers know is watered down, as I have never known an employer to request my transcripts. (college or otherwise)

Way to absolutely screw the next generation. Cheers
""
>>
>>7962580
>Many U.S. educators, including the architects of the Common Core standards, disagree, saying math just needs to be taught more effectively

I think they are hitting on the main issue here, that teachers suck, only care about their jobs, and couldn't care less about students. But then again, if I had to deal with a bunch of faggot students that didn't want to be there or cared, I'd be that way too.
>>
Common Core = Reparations
>>
>>7962597
I don't even know the answer to number 3 desu
>>
>>7962614
On top of that, the teachers usually aren't proficient to really inspire students about the next level of material, exciting applications, or give meaningful further exercises/projects.
If you look at virtually any college/pre-college metric measuring performance (GRE scores, ACT scores, GPA/honors recognition, research, etc.), education majors (those likely to teach middle to high school) are almost always at the very bottom.
The honest truth is education attracts the lowest-tier of academics or achievers in most cases--or perhaps it repels those who succeed in their fields.
>>
>>7962659
No one learns the names of the rules
>>
>>7962690
Shit, I thought you had to provide an actual mathematical reason

I don't know the name of the rule either though lmao
>>
File: 247006.jpg (137 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
247006.jpg
137 KB, 530x750
>>7962690
Demonstrating the rule should be enough for the teacher.

These americans make me feel so sad. That's what you get for being so ignorant.
>>
>>7962690
>>7962699
>>7962721

Indice law

a^m x a^m = a^m+m
>>
>>7962746
That's demonstrating the rule though, not giving a reason
>>
>>7962748
Trick question; there is no reason it's an axiom we use to define exponents.
>>
>>7962580
I'm really about to start filtering the word 'cuck' because the only people that say the word are complete /pol/tards
>>
>>7962794

Spotted the beta male cuck that's scared of words. Filter it cuck boy.
>>
>>7962659
For whole exponents you can just write both out as a products then use the definitions if a^b
(a^b)*(a^c)=(a*a*...*a)*(a*a*...*a*a)=a*a*...*a*a=a^n where n=b+c.
>>
>>7962597
The bottom of the page says 1869, not 1899.
>>
>>7962592
Trade work needs algebra actually. I am a hobbyist buliding a drone and I use shitloads of algebra and trigonometry so I imagine carpentry is the same. How the fuck am I supposed to build trusses if I can't rearrange Pythagoras?

What needs to happen is that pure maths needs to be kicked from the curriculum. Instead of boring kids to death with "here's a list of equations, solve them" why not have them build a table and solve for the unknown lengths along the way? I did terribly in maths (E grades at GCSE) at school purely because I thought it was a complete and utter waste of time. It was only when I learned that you could use trigonometry to measure the distance across a river without crossing it that I started to engage and I took A level maths and got an A. Even in History class, another subject frequently called useless you at least got the odd field trip and maybe the teacher dressed up as Hitler, it's good fun compared to Maths where it's "solve these equations for no fucking reason"
>>
>>7962613
Throwing the 1/5 into the trash won't make the problem go away. They will come back as criminals and welfare claimants. In the UK there is no "you passed high school" rather an informal benchmark that you are considered to have passed if you pass at least five of the eleven GCSEs that you do and a pass is set at 60%. Nationally only about 60% of kids make this benchmark even though it's pretty damn low by /sci/ standards and when you say that the five must consist of English, maths and science it drops right down to 40%. If 60% of the country effectively did not pass high school then the system is clearly broken.

However you're right that lowering the bar isn't the answer because I knew the people who flunked and they would never have passed no matter how low the bar. Either make teaching more engaging through what I said earlier about having maths students build tables instead of just solving a list of equations or accept that half the population just isn't academic and provide other routes. Luckily in my country the people who flopped GCSE were allowed to dump mainstream school at 16 and learn music or hairdressing at a more laid back college instead. Now they do quite well in their jobs painting nails or whatever.
>>
>>7962592
You haven't worked a day in your life, have ya bud?
>>
>>7963028
Gee it's almost like it would really be nice to have a bunch of simple repetitive physical tasks people could complete profitably so dumb people had something productive to do... Perhaps somewhat like a factory of some sort, where we take some stuff, do some shit to it to improve it somehow, and then sell the improved thing for profit..
>>
>>7963063
Cheaper to build robots to do it instead.
>>
>>7963023
>and maybe the teacher dressed up as Hitler
Top kek
>>
>>7962827
Or by induction
Let n = 1 => a^n * a^m = a * a^m
Let n = n+1 => a^(n + 1 + m) = a * a^(m + n) = a * a^n * a^m = a^(n+1) * a^m
>>
>>7963023
Any middle school math class covers these applications, and everyone whines about them being contrived and too hard.
>>
>>7962597
>Americans are devolving/getting dumber meme
>>
>>7962663
>the unsubstantiated truth
Ftfy
>>
>>7963168
>truth is a meme
Americans really are dumbing down xD
>>
>>7962580
It has nothing to do with the difficulty of Algebra, its that its fucking waste of time and worthless for majority of people. Most jobs only require elementary math knowledge.
>>
If america is ashamed of its graduation rates in the developed world, does that mean all developed countries teach roughly the same shit up to 18? And if america can do without algebra, are they saying the rest of the developed world has fat and gristle on their curriculi?
>>
>>7962994
Also, the reason it's more difficult is indeed that the average college applicant has become less educated/gifted in that time. This is much less for dysgenic reasons than it is because the pool of applicants has expanded beyond the aristocracy.
>>
>>7963155

Who says using the pythagorean theorem and the sine and cosine rules is too hard?
>>
>>7963183

>linear equations and quadratics are not elementary
>>
>>7963214
I tutor kids. They check out when given word problems.
>>
>>7963221

Like what, where they are given a description of a triangle in words and they have to draw it and then find an angle/length?
>>
>>7962597
sir are you a race essentialist?
>>
>>7962597
Fluoridated water lowers IQ. Source: Harvard School of Public Health

If America is getting dumber, I wonder if that's associated. Flouridation rates have only been increasing.
>>
>>7962659
>>7962690
>>7962699
>>7962746
>>7962780
I would have said it's because the associativity of multiplication of the reals. Generally in this situation we assume they are talking about real numbers.

x^3 = (x*x*x)
x^2=(x*x)
(x^3)*(x^2)=(x*x*x)(x*x)
=(x*x*x*x*x)
=x^5

Lines 3 to 4 is what matters. Everything else is notation.
>>7962827
This anon got it, but it really sounds like they asked for the name of this principle, not just a demonstration of it.
>>
>>7963214
Not the other anon, but I also tutor kids and some need help with how to plot points on a graph
>>
>>7963327

And these are middle class kids? I presume they are as poor parents can't afford tutors.
>>
File: nct8n.jpg (100 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
nct8n.jpg
100 KB, 750x500
>>7962580
Kek
>>
>>7963334
It's free public tutoring for high school and middle school students at my uni, so I dunno. Generally don't get many people, so I'm paid to sit on my ass. I have no complaints
>>
>>7962580
I studied Calculus 2 fully and just a bit Calculus 3 in high school and I went to a pretty average high school (I'm not american). What math do you guys study in hs? What algebra do they want to remove, I guess you can forgo some hard lessons from rings, bodies, isomorphism but algebra is really easy compared to calculus.
>>
>>7962614
Teachers in the US in K-12 are always the worst students.
>>
>>7962659
>>7962597

3 is surprisingly interesting question for this level of test. the answer has to do with the fact that multiplication is associative
>>
>>7963035
I make 6 figures a year as a software engineer. Maybe that doesn't count as working, but I don't see how this affects my conclusion that most people don't need algebra in their day to day lives.

In fact I would say my theoretical math degree is completely useless in my work. Those algebraic topology classes aren't really doing me much good these days (inb4 some douchebag who's never built real software before talks about category theory/homological algebra and Haskell)
>>
I just would like to point out that in my school system, we didn't learn what a quadratic function or anything to do with "x^2" until sophomore year. (I went 2 years ahead but its still insane that your average teenager didn't learn what this is until their second year of highschool)
>>
>>7962580
Is the pic in the op real?
>>
>>7963237
no, a realist.

>>7963168
It's true. Basically, it boils down to demography. Whites are already a minority in schools and since they had the highest scores, the population as a whole is being dumbed down.

This is why there's a constant pressure to "reform" testing and to "reform" math. All these reformations basically come down to "make it easier so that all these non-white kids can pass high school".

>>7963245
>Fluoridated water lowers IQ.
Not in the quantities that you get from drinking tap water every day. The effect, even if it's statistically significant, is very small. Dumbing down in this case refers to demography.
>>
>>7962580
Yo yo, if shit iz ard den we muhst changed dizz shit.

What do I care; fuck them. Retards.
>>
File: american classrooms.webm (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
american classrooms.webm
3 MB, 360x360
>>7963737
kek'd
>>
>>7963524
Dude just because you don't use it doesn't mean that no one uses algebra, so what do you suggest giving cooking class?
>>
File: 1440870776926.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1440870776926.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>7962580
>>7963737
>>7964064

America = niggers
>>
Get rid of tenure and teacher unions. Tests scores will go up when teachers actually have to work to keep their jobs like everyone else.
>>
>>7962663
Should we offer (partial) student loan forgiveness to stem majors that agree to teach for x number of years? Even if it is just for one year that would be a year with a teacher that knows the subject well.
>>
>>7962794
Mod out by 'cuck' to see the quotient meme structure of the posts here.
>>
File: carl-fs8.png (40 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
carl-fs8.png
40 KB, 316x533
>>7962794
found the Carl.
>>
>>7963734
god damn that exam looks tedious.
also, whites have been surpassed by asians recently and Jews for centuries. Stay mad pollack.
>>
>>7964301
stay mad. look around you.. almost everything was created by whites.
>>
>>7964306
friendly reminder most of the greatest advances in science of the last hundred years have been made by Jews.
>>
File: 0b8.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
0b8.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>tfw work part-time in retail
>often get stupid questions like what's the difference between unit and sale price
>get one customer one day asking about a promotion
>"Spend $50, get a $5 gift card."
>"What do I have to do to get the gift card?"
Spend $50
>"How do I know when I have $50?"
Add up the prices of your stuff
>looks at me all confused like I'm speaking in tongues
>"I don't get it."
If all your items add up to $50, before taxes, you get the gift card.
>keeps just looking blankly
>"So how do I add up the prices?"

Yep, never use math in your life they said
>>
>>7964313
And before that it was Chinese and Arabs. Whites were only supreme between 1300 and 1900 and that was due to stolen Arab knowledge.
>>
File: 1458261887430.png (149 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458261887430.png
149 KB, 500x375
>>7962580
>Who needs algebra?
>Who needs history, art, music, literature, anything that you don't need to do your factory job you goddamn peasant get back to work.
>>
>>7964112
>>7964274
>>7964289
>>7964097

underrated post
>>
File: triggered.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>7964360

>/POL/ TRIGGERED
>>
>>7962592
Yes but most teenager are smart but lazy retards, we should still force them to intake math to some degree because a lot of them realize they probably should go to college half way through highschool
>>
>>7964360
Arabs stole it from whites in the first place and they didn't contribute to that base.

The only honorary races are Indians and all FEA races. Even Africans contributed more than ME races (if you include modern contributions).
>>
>>7964360
arabs have done a bare minimum.

BTW, here's Keith Devlin on algebra controversy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-keith-devlin/andrew-hacker-and-the-cas_b_9339554.html
>>
>>7962580
> only 5 percent of jobs make use of algebra and other advanced math courses.
>advanced math courses
>advanced

shiggy diggy
>>
>>7962597
Is this supposed to be hard? It's 8 basic algebra questions and 1 simple proof.
>>
Eighteen-year-old Isaiah Aristy took the algebra Regents test twice and failed it both times.

Aristy, now a freshman at the Borough of Manhattan Community College who is hoping for a career in law enforcement, said he was good at math until he hit algebra.

"When it came to x and y and graphing, that's when I started dropping, and it made me feel low," he said. "But we don't need to learn what x and y is. When in life are we going to write on paper, 'X and y needs to be this?'"
>>
File: 1449376798342.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
1449376798342.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>7964682
>Indians
>>
>>7962780
>Trick question; there is no reason it's an axiom we use to define exponents.
That's pretty much the answer I would've gave.
"It pretty much depends on your axioms, but this test is from the 1800s so I can't be too picky".
>>
>>7963388
Please be bait.

UK anon here, we don't even do calculus unit college, anything set or group theory related usually isn't touched until university or very specific modules of advanced maths courses in college.
>>
>>7962580
My father went to school in a time where teachers were still allowed to hit the children (at least the fingers and stuff) and he learned the greece language, hebrew, latin, english AND he finished high school with maths as his core subject.

School system nowadays is not about education the children to become badass adults, but about cushioning them in all ways from the hard reality of the world.

Most faggots I finished school with became fucked in the head a few years later, because they didn't find a proper job, apprenticeship, college, relationship and still perpetuate around the same shit they did back then.
>>
>>7963168
>proving the posters point by being even dumber than a second coat of paint
>>
>>7962597
What is it like now? What's the point of posting this if you don't have something to compare it with.
>>
>>7963524
>theoretical maths being a SE
you could've at least went into AI m8
>>
how the fuck is algebra gonna help me earn money you morons
>>
America is changing from a high IQ white nation to a low IQ brown nation.

Most 40-60 year olds in senior managerial positions are still white, but wait a few decades when brown people fill up those age cohorts and America will start looking more like Brazil.
>>
>>7967082
>America
>high IQ
>ever
heh
>>
>>7964272
I'd be OK with this
>>
>>7964567
>who needs art, music, literature
This is valid though
>>
>>7962659
I tried, but it's probably not good enough.
I'm not about to make 300k starting, after all
[eqn]a^{u}=\prod_{i=1}^{u}a^{1}\Rightarrow u=\sum_{i=1}^{u}1\\
a^{u}*a^{v} = a^{w}\\
a^{w}=(\prod_{i=1}^{u}a^{1})*(\prod_{i=1}^{v}a^{1}) \Rightarrow w=(\sum_{i=1}^{u}1)+(\sum_{i=1}^{v}1)\Rightarrow a^{w}=a^{u+v}[/eqn]
>>
>>7967095
American.
>>
>>7967159

You wouldn't get the marks because the mathematics you've used is above what they are asking for.
>>
>>7967164
Britbong actually
>>
>>7967173
What's wrong with a [math]\Pi[/math]?
I'm pretty sure that summation and product operators are taught in high school, even back then, in the 19th century.

But really, I don't know whether going from [math]a^{u}=\prod_{i=1}^{u}a^{1}[/math] to [math]u=\sum_{i=1}^{u}1[/math] even makes sense or how to make it make sense.
>>
>>7967159
You didn't use any words, even though the question said explain. This is worth little more than no credit.
>>
>>7963095
Not cheaper in social effect cost.
>>
>>7967294
So what if it said "explain", this fucking keyword bullshit definitely wasn't in place in the 19th century.
>>
if anything they should remove the sciences as required courses
>>
>>7967294
>You didn't use any words
You can write this in words too, it's just much more cumbersome and really not worth the effort.

>even though the question said explain
It explains it perfectly, what more do you want me to say on it?
>>
>>7967426
? fucking explain it you autist. if you think spamming formulas is good mathematical writing you're wrong
>>
>>7967438
>explains it perfectly
it doesn't explain shit. you just assume it works and then give an example showing it's consistent. see >>7967442
>>
>>7967442
What is there to explain?
You can write [math] a^u [/math] as a product of [math] a^1 [/math], this means that the number of [math] a^1 [/math] you multiply is equal to u.
If this assumption is true, then the following lines must be true as well, I have no idea on how to prove that particular assumption and I don't really care for it enough either.
>>
>>7967456
>[math]a^u[/math] is the product of [math]a[/math] u times. If we were to multiply this by a, we would have the product of [math]a[/math] u+1 times which is [math]a^{u+1}[/math]. A proof by induction using the associative property of products will give the result for the product of [math]a^u[/math] with [math]a^k[/math] for any integer k.

>[then explain how to jump to rational powers and through continuity jump to real powers maybe or this is probably overkill]
it isn't a hard question.
>>
>>7967476
So, what's wrong with using an uppercase pi to say that?
>>
>>7967426
It asked for the reason exponents are added, and you literally just wrote down that exponents were added.
>>
>>7967483
you're not saying that. no one knows what the fuck you're saying. it might be "obvious" in your mind, but the idea of basic algebra exercises like this is forcing you to think why "obvious" things work.

for example you didn't say anything about induction, and this only works for integer exponents.
>>
>>7967490
Meant to add: That's like if someone asked you to explain why the derivative of a constant function is 0, and you said

[math]\frac{\mathrm d} {\mathrm d x} c = 0[/math]
>>
>>7963514
Wrong. You're the kind of brainlet who can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>7967514
shut the fuck up, it's absolutely because of associavity. see >>7967476 you idiotic shitposter
>>
>>7962580
I agree that by-hand algebra and mathematics in general needs to go. They should teach kids a symbolic programming language with computer algebra capabilities like Mathematica, Maple, MuPAD, etc. These skills would be vastly more useful than learning how to complete the square by hand, or how to plug-and-chug into the quadratic equation.

Embrace transhumanism, you fuckwits.
>>
>>7962659
desu the answer is
>because that's what happens
>>
>>7967526
>teach kids to have a computer do algebra for them
>without kids knowing what algebra is or what's happening
This is a great idea; I'm sure Mathematica will be of great use to someone who doesn't know anything about algebra.
>>
>>7967534
You use it to teach them algebra, idiot.
>>
>>7964112
At leasr in the us, teachers are not the problem. My mother used to work around 5 hours on work after she taught. The problem was the pass system. The kids knew they could not be kicked out because of the pressure for teachers to succeed, so the kids never worked or learned.
>>
>>7967549
>it wouldn't work, they need to learn it
>WELL IT DOES TEACH THEM
say how or fuck off
>>
>>7967549
You said that mathematics education in general needs to go.
>>
>>7962597
Wow I wish my high school algebra experience was like this.
I had a nutcase for a teacher that would give about 30 problems a night in factoring, completing the square, complex conjugates, etc. Then the class was spent switching assignemnts with someone and grading it. Rinse, repeat for 180 days.
I got a C in it mostly because I didn't follow directions and couldn't wrap my head around the material when I was so worried about her bullshit rules about tedious formatting. it hurt my math experience till i retaught myself algebra and precalc after I graduated. After that I taught myself basic Calculus in about a month.
>>
>>7967526
>I agree that by-hand algebra and mathematics in general needs to go. They should teach kids a symbolic programming language with computer algebra capabilities like Mathematica, Maple, MuPAD, etc. These skills would be vastly more useful than learning how to complete the square by hand, or how to plug-and-chug into the quadratic equation.
>Embrace transhumanism, you fuckwits.

They can barely do it by hand now, what make you think doing it on the computer will be easier?
>>
>>7964064

anyone have the version with audio?
>>
>>7964272

I'd gladly teach some mongoloid highschoolers basic biology for some reduced uni debt.
>>
>>7962580
I'm American. Algebra's easy as fuck.
>>
>>7967438

>You can write this in words too.

but you didn't.
>>
>>7962592
Are you really calling algebra a collage education?
>>
>>7962592
Mathematically illiterate journalists is a big problem.
>>
>>7963388
when they say algebra they don't mean the entire mathematic field but rather elementary algebraic manipulations, solving polynomials and stuff like that
>>
>>7962580
what the fuck though?
literally every piece of math or science beyond 7th grade is just algebra in disguise. I can understanding getting rid of chemistry or calculus but this is ridiculous
>>
>>7963191
It's a problem in sweden as well.
>>
>>7962592
the biggest lie in algebra is the lie group.
>>
>>7962580
>They are thinking about eliminating it from schools so all these low IQ morons can pass high school
No they aren't.
>>
>>7962580
> Americucks
> Queens College
Choose one
>>
>>7967558
I learned the power rule while fucking around with a CAS before I took calculus so yes you can learn from CAS software.
>>
>>7962580
If you haven't mastered riemann-stieltjes integration by the age of 8, YOU are the reason that China is beating us.
>>
Note that the public schools in the US are not the only ones. 7% of US students are homeschooled and many (most?) Well off students attend a private school of some kind.
>>
>>7968902

But algebra is not a mandatory HS subject is it, or is it so? I can't keep up with this common core rennaissance and all the other sweeping changes their pushing through.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.