[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any books to introduce me to stimulants, and tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: small tits - qn8oVhr.jpg (195 KB, 783x1000) Image search: [Google]
small tits - qn8oVhr.jpg
195 KB, 783x1000
Are there any books to introduce me to stimulants, and tell me which ones are safer and more dangerous. I heard that Adderall is worse than which blew my mind. What can I read, so I don't fall into any traps like that?
>>
>>7957426
I would start with the PDR
http://www.pdr.net/
and google scholar

>Adderall is worse than which
worse than what?
Adderall is a mixture of amphetamine salts.
It works but probably isn't so great for your cardiovascular health.
>>
>>7957429
>worse than what?
meth. Holy fuck that's a bad typo. Thanks, man.
>>
>>7957430
It's not worse or better than meth, purely taking the adverse health effects.

However, in practice, you're likely to consume more meth and thus do greater damage.

(not the guy you replied to though)
>>
File: 1456429376424.jpg (32 KB, 409x454) Image search: [Google]
1456429376424.jpg
32 KB, 409x454
>>7957426
>he thinks reading a book will allow him to take amphetamines and not develop an addiction
>>
>>7957426
just drink coffee and don't be an idiot.
>>
>>7957426
>stimulants

Try caffeine.
>>
>>7957494
>People who think coffee does jack shit

When will this meme die
>>
>>7957426
As someone who is a former stimulant user, and addict, I'm not going to tell you you're doomed to addiction or anything if you want to experiment. I would just ask you to consider why you want to take drugs? Cause if you want to use drugs to solve a personal issue, there are many cases where the short term solution (of drugs) is going to make the problem worse over time.

Even if that doesn't happen, consider that drugs always come with unwanted side effects, and those side effects tend to get more pronounced over time with continued use.

captcha:coffee
>>
>>7957503
>developing a tolerance

Control yourself.
>>
Forgot to refill my rx I have to withdraw until Monday

Hold me kappa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.