[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when all your fancy theories got BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458859508858.jpg (111 KB, 664x502) Image search: [Google]
1458859508858.jpg
111 KB, 664x502
Where were you when all your fancy theories got BTFO
>>
>>7954995
fapping to lolicon doujins
>>
>>7954995
with your mama
>>
>>7954995
fapping to lolicon doujins with your mama
>>
what in gods name is that thing??
>>
>>7955063
It's an EMdrive. It violates the law of the conservation of momentum to produce thrust.
>>
>>7955063
muh dick
>>
that is a propeller by emission of microwaves.

ostensibly this electromagnetic engine could replace the typical propulsion.
>>
i dont know
>>
>>7954995
It doesn't work faggot. When you place it vertically, you get vertical thrust. When you rotate it by 90 degrees you STILL get vertical thrust. It's clearly just measurement error.
>>
>>7954995

I'll believe it when they make hoverboards with it.
>>
>>7956133
science already discoevered hoverboard em drive with it
look at it on time.com
>>
>>7956122
>It doesn't work faggot. When you place it vertically, you get vertical thrust. When you rotate it by 90 degrees you STILL get vertical thrust. It's clearly just measurement error.

Only true of Martin Tajmir's build, which injects RF through a ridiculously large waveguide relative to the drive they tested. It's suspected that the measured force is a residual one from additional resonance in the waveguide.
>>
It works via virtual particle pair separation, generating thrust at the same time that an equivalent mass is ejected in the opposite direction.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.