[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a month ago I had a bicycle crash, sudden cervical spine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
About a month ago I had a bicycle crash, sudden cervical spine movement with the impact, from this time I feel pain in the neck, this are my x ray images. Tomorrow the diagnosis will be delivered, what should I wait?
>>
File: 2016-18-3--15-20-04 side view.png (404 KB, 817x1024) Image search: [Google]
2016-18-3--15-20-04 side view.png
404 KB, 817x1024
>>7940941
Side view
>>
Autism
>>
>>7940941
>>7940942
There is a misalignment on the 2nd bone from the top and the bones are pressing the nerves. They'll probably perscribe some painkillers for a month and give you physical exercises, I don't see anything bothering.
>>
>>7940958
So, basically the exercises going to correct the misalignment, I dont need any surgery
>>
>>7940972
in most cases surgery is not optional. you're either fucked and clearly need surgery or you'll be fine with exercise. He might just give you a neckpads to speed up the healing process and make sure there is no damage comes there meanwhile and just send you home. Anything requiring surgery would be very obvious, not just from the scans but like extreme pains, loss of motor functions or senses or inability to move your neck.
>>
you have subluxations in your atlas and fourth cervical vertebrae. i recommend finding a chiropractor who studies either koren specific technique or who has access to class 4 laser therapy devices
>>
>>7941072
How a laser can help to correct a bone trauma?
>>
>>7941375
the energy delivered by the laser stimulates natural healing processes in deep tissue layers (in this case, the bones in the neck)
>>
>>7941380
>(in this case, the trolls in the thread)
>>
>>7940941
Any other symptoms OP, shortness of breath maybe?
>>
>>7941413
Stress on the neck in some positions, such as using the PC, thundering of neck bones even with normal movements, pain is a little more intense in the morning when just woke up
>>
>>7941413
>>7941450
Also I am 25yr, very active, never had problems with pain in any part of my body
>>
>>7941380
that ... that just sounds odd. is this really /sci/entific? I guess not
>>
this sorta pain is just nerves being pressed on
they are just going to give you painkillers, maybe a brace, maybe something for bulging discs, and send you to a therapist
>>
You have brain damage. I'm sorry.
>>
i once broke my neck and now i can't even regulate breathing or cognition. any tips? also what was i typing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.