[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol milennials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: everyone_can_be_a_scientist.jpg (30 KB, 437x110) Image search: [Google]
everyone_can_be_a_scientist.jpg
30 KB, 437x110
lol milennials
>>
>huezil
>>
>>7934476
>Everybody can do math research
This meme has to stop or alot of people will get disappointed in themselves.
>>
Reminder that milleanial mean someone born between 1980 and 1999.
>>
>>7934487
The retard said that everyone can be scientist. She is right. Anyone with half a brain could graduate in biology and work in one of the thousands of medical-industry-funded bio labs as shit-tester #2310849384 earning minimum wage.
>>
>>7934487
Everyone can climb Mt. Everest too anon. There's a difference between being able to do something and having the determination to do that thing.
>>
>>7934522
No there is not! You just need to DREEEAAAAMMM
>>
>>7934526
My memes are my dreams.
>>
>>7934487
Nah. It's true. However only people with brain malfunctions (ie autism) can hold interest in theoretical mathematics long enough to do research.
>>
>>7934487
>>Everybody can do math research
Unless you are literally mentally retarded there's probablty something you can contribute. However, will you get funding unless you are a 200+ IQ, 4.0 gpa genius? No.
>>
>>7934917
>funding
All I need is a small loan of 1 million dollars.

Vote for #MAGA, brethern!
>>
>>7934917
An exceptionally smart person wouldn't try to get funding for math research. He/her would make money otherwise, retire and focus on math research.
The only way to make money as a mathematician is to become an academic or sell snake oil to "investment"/trading companies.
>>
>/sci/ is just college freshmen jerking off about how smart they think they are
I'm not really sure why I browse this board anymore.
>>
>>7934958
I do. It's about socializing. I'm almost 23 and I still browse this teenage circlejerk shithole.
>>
a faggot got a brilliant idea
>>>/trash/1905708
>>
>>7934931
>He/her

What is this grammatical abomination?
>>
>>7934971
Ayy me too! Sometimes it feels nice to be the big fish again.
>>
>>7934982
Someone typing in his second language using only one hand while watching movie. At 2 am.
>>
File: time for anal.gif (984 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
time for anal.gif
984 KB, 416x234
>>7934971
23 here too faggot
>>
>>7935017
28 here you little wanker.
>>
>>7934931
>funding
>maths research

Lol you need a grant for coffee and paper?
>>
>>7935136
You need money for food and rent so you don't waste all your time and energy slaving away at something that isn't math research.
>>
>>7934520
brutal
>>
>>7934476
>math is easy if you can teach it right
nope. It all boils down to being able to figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>7934520
biology? You mean analytical chemistry right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.