[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're allowed to write one equation down on a napkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1449439703971.jpg (2 MB, 3600x4000) Image search: [Google]
1449439703971.jpg
2 MB, 3600x4000
>you're allowed to write one equation down on a napkin and give it to one person at any point in history
What equation do you write and who do you give it to?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>7933149
x + x = 2 to John Von Nuemann. See how fast he can calculate this one.
>>
>>7933149
1+2+3+4+5... = -1/12
Cleopatra
>>
>>7933149
>y=(you die in the duel)^2+ fucktard
Galois
>>
>>7933149
dy/dx

Newton
>>
>>7933200
Newton didn't use that notation. Tell him it's a fluxor and he'll understand.
>>7933194
Imagine if he had lived a full life.
>>
>>7933149
8-0-0-8-5
To the early human
>>
The=game

to myselkf 6 hours ago
>>
F*a*G = U

To OP, 6 hours and 49 minutes ago.
>>
e=mc^2

Einstein.
>>
set theory = shite
to russell
>>
GMm/r^3 to newton
That'll deceive him
>>
Reminder that Newton expressed equations in words
>>
>>7933149
a^2 = b^2 + c^2
L. Frank Baum
>>
>>7933740
> Not even giving the full equation
Faggot
>>
>>7933194
Made me kek
>>
>>7933149
Galois knew he was going to die in the duel, that's why he compiled all his work the night before.
>>
>>7933983
Source?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.