[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a recommended chemical to specifically destroy DNA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1438401033574.jpg (147 KB, 610x728) Image search: [Google]
1438401033574.jpg
147 KB, 610x728
Is there a recommended chemical to specifically destroy DNA?

Let's say I have an object I want to throw into the trash. But I touched said object and even ejaculated into it several times. I do not wish to leave genetic traces. With what chemical can I treat this object in order to make sure I cannot be identified anymore?

To prevent stupid questions: It's about my cum jug in which I collected my cum over months. I washed it out but I'm sure that's not enough.
>>
>>7911728
just use bleach
>>
>>7911728
chrome (VI) oxide and concentrated sulfuric acid. I bet this shit can destroy everything
>>
>>7911728
Burn it?
>>
>>7911728
Why the fuck do you have a cum jug you degenerate

Just use bleach
>>
>>7911728
you raped and murdered someone, didn't you anon...
>>
File: Dark matter pepe.jpg (473 KB, 799x947) Image search: [Google]
Dark matter pepe.jpg
473 KB, 799x947
Anything able to disovle the fatty membrane around cells should do it. Or where you think of erasing DNA already outside of cells? Because that's kinda hard... bleach might do it...
>>
Okay guys. OP here. How effective is bleach? What does it do chemically?

>>7911732
Where can I buy these? Are they accessible to a non-chemist?

>>7911734
I don't think it's flammable.

>>7911738
Initially I wanted to pour my collected cum over a femanon's head or force her to swallow it. But then I decided against it.
>>
>touched and even ejaculated into it several times
>do not wish to leave genetic traces
>Cum jug

A /sci post a day keeps the police detectives at bay
>>
>>7911783
I am suffering from OCD and paranoia. I am terribly afraid of very unlikely scenarios where leftover DNA from my cum jug gets mistakenly associated with a crime I wasn't involved in, after I throw it away. Hence I want to make sure in advance that my cum is entirely destroyed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-14-21-14-04.png (507 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-14-21-14-04.png
507 KB, 1080x1920
>>7911824
>leftover DNA from my cum jug gets mistakenly associated with a crime I wasn't involved in
I love this thread
Screencap tier desu
>>
just bury it somewhere secluded
>>
>>7911752
Chromium(VI) is a known cancerogen, you won't be able to buy it. Sulfuric acid is a strong, well, acid. Don't handle this shit if you don't have the training. Just use bleach.
>>
HCl solves all problems
>>
>>7912195
>Chromium(VI) is a known cancerogen, you won't be able to buy it
Only in Europe you can't. Buying hexavalent chromium compounds is ez.
>>
>Is there a recommended chemical to specifically destroy DNA?
chemicals that are GMO and toxic and filled with pesticide residue from mawnsantoa
>>
File: fbi tip.jpg (102 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
fbi tip.jpg
102 KB, 1152x864
>>7911824
nice cover story anon
don't worry, everything will get sorted out soon
>>
>>7912209
>Using 1152x864 resolution 10 years ago instead of 1280x1024
pleb
>>
>>7911728
What makes you think anyone would care about your cum jug and fish it out of the trash?
>>
>>7912225
Not him. But, any number of scrotes could take it, beat up their gf's, smear them and then they cry 'rape'.
Next step is to blackmail pooranon. Forever.
>>
>>7912225
And in case you dont think that could happen, you need to consider that women are fucking psycho. Give them the opportunity of easy cash, they will take it. Every time.

And... always, always, always, take your used condoms home with you. This is not a troll-joke.
>>
>>7911730
/thread
>>
Burning it would work just fine and leaves far less evidence behind than clothes saturated with a chemical that you coincidentally happened to buy the day before.
>>
>>7912201
Disolves
>>
OP here.
What's a good tool to cut, uh, a deer carcass? It needs to be fairly quiet and not splatter blood anywhere.
I went hunting the other day you see.
>>
> pour contents into sink / toilet / gutter drain / etc. it will smell.
> rinse with hot water from tap in tub / shower area.
> use .25 to .5 cup of bleach like anons said, put a cup of hot water with it, cover bottle shake well and drain. repeat as needed.
> rinse with hot water and then let dry in the sun / microwave 30 secs, with the top off. it shouldn't smell as bad at this point.
> at this point you can safely burn the bottle on a camp fire / wood stove, if it's plastic, or recycle it if you're a sicko or if it's glass, or make a much larger fire.

top tinfoil m8. surely you don't want some young person of the future sitting on a park bench made of recycled many melted plastic bottles, one of which had your semen touching it's surface. not that it matters at a chemical level, those plastic products are washed and melted into batches to make pellets. muh atoms.

desu i think you just wanted an excuse to shitpost, lazy braindead cuck. pic related.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.