[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did oral sex play a part in human evolution? By selecting m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: monkey-blowjob.jpg (23 KB, 390x350) Image search: [Google]
monkey-blowjob.jpg
23 KB, 390x350
Did oral sex play a part in human evolution?

By selecting mates who's teeth didn't hurt their junk... did our ancestors cause us to not have vicious teeth like most animals?

http://youtu.be/DNLv4-p4Eiw
>>
Teeth are the first stage of digestion, not cock obstacles. Different teeth of different animals are adaptations for that animals diet.
>>
>>7900980
So, it did change out teeth, and now humans are adapted for a diet of cock and pussy?
>>
>>7901001
Compare a nigger
to a human being
and you will see if our teeth evolved much or stayed pretty much the same.
>>
>>7900749
No. But I'm sure you think you've cracked the code and will argue with people ITT no matter what they may say.

Humans don't have as sharp teeth because we aren't carnivores, and what meat we do eat is done through hunting with tools, not with our mouths.
>>
>>7901047
>/sci/ now thinks that white people "evolved" from black people
This is even worse than the idea "humans evolved from chimps". You aren't your fucking cousin's grandson.
>>
>>7901050
No just nigg noggs are not evolutionarily
developed since whites left
niggers stayed niggers and stayed animals
while whites became humans.

Ergo : compare.
>>
>>7901047

Humans and niggers can produce viable offspring...

Therefore humans and niggers are the same species. That, or niggers only date witches and shape shifters... maybe? I don't know.

>>7901049

Human mouth muscles are the strongest muscles we have, right? We can tear into a gazelle just like a lion, but we don't kill gazelles with our mouths and fingernails. There was a guy that killed a fucking BEAR by biting through its jugular.

>>7901050

All humans are related... it kinda fucks with my guilt complex because all my sexual fantasies are TECHNICALLY incestuous... "incest" itself is very vague because we are all related... the next black guy you see is probably a very distant cousin of yours, regardless of your beliefs about racial purity and your lineage. What's someone with %100 German blood, for example? Obviously %100 German, but what's a German? Part Celt, Norse, Frank, Roman, and Slav? YES. Our ancestors had sex with different people and kingdoms A LOT and marriage between royal families was seen as a way to ensure future peace between civilizations...

We are all fucking related.
>>
>>7901064
>Human mouth muscles are the strongest muscles we have, right?

And robust Australopiths and current gorillas have far stronger jaws because they're needed to grind up nuts. There's more than one reason for having a strong jaw. Eating crunchy shit is part of that.
>>
>>7901056
Got some research to back that up?
>>
>>7901074
Well no but just looking at the search results when I type "niggers" into google images and I see lots of people who look very stuppid
>>
>>7901106
That doesn't seem very scientific, anon.
>>
>>7901074
http://www.ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230

Ancestors of modern Europeans and Asian mixed with Neanderthals about 50000 years ago, ie next step in evolution. Diversity is an advantage. It's safe to assume that ancestors of moder African man didn't mix, and is most likely the purest human.
>>
>>7901181
>ie next step in evolution
That isn't how evolution works. Becoming less diverse is just as much a next step in evolution as becoming more diverse is. In fact, splitting a population and isolating both of them so that they inbreed but don't cross-breed is the type of evolution the theory was founded upon.
>>
>>7901181
>purest human
The concept of purity when all beings share the same ancestor is folly.
>>
>>7901190
It was a jokhe. You are saying that they are different from each other since they went away, got isloated, interbred and not crossbread?

>>7901200
Sure I get that. I just meant that the species homo sapiens is 'purest' without any Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>7900749
I hate it when homos get in /sci/. Leave now.
>>
>>7900749
Could really use a BJ right now. Wouldn't even care that it's more a monkey
>>
File: Gorilla-Herbivore-Canines1.jpg (120 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla-Herbivore-Canines1.jpg
120 KB, 650x519
>>7901049
>non-biologist giving advice on biology
>commits the same "im right and u wrong lol" he accuses OP of
>>
Who here would do something extreme, such as give up academia, or your career for guaranteed fellatio from someone they found very attractive on a consistent basis. This prospect makes and breaks people, also makes the world go round. So your 6figure salary to some people is just an evolutionary adaption for oral sex.
>>
>>7901228
>vegans can't be bodybuilders they said
>>
>>7901230
I admit grades got worse because I spend more time chasing tail than studying
>>
>>7901230
That's a very tempting offer, anon. I'm not 12 though, and my prefrontal cortex is sufficiently developed to know that I will instantly regret my decision, the moment I get my rocks off.
>>
>>7901218
>You are saying that they are different from each other since they went away, got isloated, interbred and not crossbread?
I'm saying that this is the reason for the majority of differences, where as crossbreeding with neanderthals accounts for a very small amount.

The fact taht /pol/ and the like have latched onto the fact that neanderthals had slightly higher cranial capacity means they were smarter and ergo all people who interbred with neanderthals are smarter is troubling. At best, it's specious pseudoscience. You can't just accept things because it sounds right to you.
>>
>>7901228
You're welcome to google and find all sorts of trends of hominid dental features. As I said in another post, the robust australopithecines all had giant jaw muscles and gnashing teeth for their seed and nut-based diets. The human dental structure is suited to what early humans ate, and the fact that cooking for 40 thousand years has given us less need to tear meat apart with our teeth.

There is research and evidence to support this widely available. OP's hypothesis does not. I dont' know how much clearer you want me to be.
>>
>>7901230
Find a gay guy. If your'e not fat and disgusting, you can easily find one who would go crazy over the prospect of a nsa sucking of a straight dude.
>>
>>7901251
look at pic
>>
File: 1456690092565.jpg (94 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
1456690092565.jpg
94 KB, 683x743
>>7901074
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-15-24-13.png (423 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-15-24-13.png
423 KB, 1440x2560
>>7902454
>Picks the Einstein of Gorillas.
>Compares him with the generic starving African
>>
File: Blacks are not Human.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Blacks are not Human.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>7901064
>Humans and niggers can produce viable offspring...
>Therefore humans and niggers are the same species.

Dogs and Wolves are the same species.....................................

One can be kept near humans and usually not hurt anyone and can accommodate well to civilization

The other one can not be around people since it is way to violent and un-predictable

Ergo : Nigg noggs are 13Percent of USA's population yet commit 60 Percent of all crime.
Not to mention their intellectual capacity ...Jesus Christ niggers are stupid as hell they need affirmative action to survive
They are practically subhuman.

It is pretty simple logic
Take a look at Chinese trying to civilize Northern Africans
Niggers are the only race on Earth incapable of holding down a civilization with their own sub-human kind anywhere near the majority or the population.
Just take a look at the most violent cities in the USA

These things need to be shipped of to Africa where they belong and can not hurt anyone anymore just like Lincoln Wanted.
>>
File: 1456726339028.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1456726339028.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>7902481
>>
>>7902476
DOLAN
O
L
A
N
>>
>>7901071
strongest muscle defined as ratio of force to its size

strongest muscles by absolute force output are glute max and quadriceps since theyre the biggest
>>
>>7901232
>but why vegan animals have canine teeth
>>
A high quality blowjob needs to have a level of fine motor control in the facial muscles. There is also a need for empathy as a means of optimizing blowjob techniques based on dynamic feedback

From these factors it is clear that blowjobs have potential as selecting partners with higher intelligence. But there is a trade-off as the selection effects level off. Consider what would happen if a population were driven to excessive sex drive and exaggerated sexual (primary and secondary) characteristics. You'd have a culture of big-lipped big assed big dicked simpletons who are driven by pleasure-seeking.
>>
>>7902903
>You'd have a culture of big-lipped big assed big dicked simpletons who are driven by pleasure-seeking.
>You'd have a culture of niggers.
>>
>>7902903
>big dick
>oral sex
A penis around 6 inchs would be ideal for oral sex since the female could never choke on it so in a species that selects for oral this would be the case.
>>
>>7902941
At some point in its evolution the organism may have used choking the female as a way of expressing its dominance.
>>
>>7902945
Yes but it would make oral sex impossible as the penis would be too large to fit in the mouth not to mention the female developing an elastic throat for oral is completely fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.