[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Electromagnetism >Strong Force >Weak Force >Gravity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 6965638-four-elements-symbol.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6965638-four-elements-symbol.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>Electromagnetism
>Strong Force
>Weak Force
>Gravity
>long ago the four forces lived together in harmony, but everything changed when symmetry was broken

Suppose in some hypothetical society, the four forces of nature are as mythologized and symbolic as the classical elements. What do you think they would represent?
>>
>>7803284
*cringe*
>>
>>7803284
What it says:
>/sci/ - Science & Math
What you read:
>stupid, vaguely philosophical thought dumping ground.
>>
>>7803290
well to be fair, the latter is what it usually ends up as
>>
File: 4759136-captain-planet.jpg (84 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
4759136-captain-planet.jpg
84 KB, 500x468
You forgot heart!

The force that brings 2 gay men's penises together to rub against each other.
>>
>>7803291
>everyone is shitting in the street
>I'll just join in
pajeet-tier thinking m8
>>
Look, I'll level with you fuckers. I would ask this question in the scifi thread on /lit/ if I could, but those dumbasses don't know a damn thing about physics.

I would have to spend two hours explaining to a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals what a W boson is, and hear no opinions except stupid ones, that's why I asked here.
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7803304
>I would have to spend two hours explaining to a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals what a W boson is, and hear no opinions except stupid ones, that's why I asked here.
I really want to punch you for saying something so blatantly stupid.

I want you to know that whatever potential you had at birth to develop into an intelligent and respectable human being has gone wholly unfulfilled.
>>
>>7803304
So now we just get to hear your stupid opinion instead? Why don't we define a relation between flavors of ice cream and shoe size or some other retard shit while were at it.
>>
File: 1352945102065.jpg (97 KB, 746x800) Image search: [Google]
1352945102065.jpg
97 KB, 746x800
>>7803284
>>7803304
Look I get your argument against putting it on /lit/ but it really belongs there as a philosophical argument. If you want to discuss something scientific you need to leave the phony philosophy at home. If you want to talk scifi philosophy you gotta go to a philosophy board. They like Gravity's Rainbow so they'll put up with it.

On a /lit/ esque board you have a shot. Here you're just a chuuni.
>>
>>7803284
>not mentioning the 5th fundamental force
Nice censorship, bro.
>>
>all the same shit threads on /sci/
>new thread, pretty interesting, not scientifically rigorous though
>every other thread lacks both rigor and interest
>at least this thread has one of them
>/sci/ tips fedora over and over again and tells OP to fuck off

did I miss something
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.