[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know who to turn to/ask. A loved one is a borderline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1315366054650.jpg (49 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1315366054650.jpg
49 KB, 600x480
I don't know who to turn to/ask. A loved one is a borderline type II diabetic (diet controlled). I've been away from this person for a few years and recently moved back. In these two months, there's been two instances that lasted for around 72 hours each time.
During this time this person was very agitated, unable to be still for any significant amount of time, was sweating even though the temperature was pretty low, fine motor control was shot, was strangely increasedly accommodating (would frequently ask if I needed anything/wanted anything/temperature was ok), and sleep schedule became shot. Would fall asleep sitting at the computer then when I asked why they didn't go to bed, would claim that they were perfectly awake then within minutes fall back asleep. Behavior was akin to someone being drunk without the slurring of speech, but a similar scatterbrianedness.

...is this hypoglycemia or is it drugs? How do I tell? I'm afraid it's the drug side because I can't see someone being that severely hypoglycemic for that long (I'm under the impression that symptoms go away rather quickly when they get back proper sugar levels)...I know that there's been one time when this person's sugar got bad enough that they couldn't see/couldn't remember being taken to the hospital (this was when the beetus was Dx'd)...I'm fucking scared.
>>
She's cheating on you.
>>
>>7800974
what medication (if any) does she take? also >>7801706 this
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.