[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You woke up in year 2000 B.C. You have unlimited supply of pen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: ancient-notepad.jpg (65 KB, 1200x1165) Image search: [Google]
ancient-notepad.jpg
65 KB, 1200x1165
You woke up in year 2000 B.C.
You have unlimited supply of pen and paper,and your work will be shipped across the globe.
History facts are off-limits.

Would you be useful to the world,or just first shitposter?
>>
Definitely the shitposter. An opportunity like that cannot be missed. I'd fill that paper with so many memes that I'd be known as the master-memester to this day.
>>
>>7795249
Considering that any knowledge that I could impart requires 3500 years of preparation, so simce I have a basic understanding of metal working I'd forge some iron and conquer the world, then I'd just try and bang as many Neolithic bitches as possible.
>>
>>7795256
>Could avert the Judeo-Christian cuckolding of Europe

Do it anon. Do it.
>>
How do you think the Bible was written?
>>
File: fedora61.jpg (54 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
fedora61.jpg
54 KB, 625x468
>>7795413
By G-d you fucking fedora nerd loser.
>>
>>7795256
/thread
>>
>>7795249
Two books:

An extensive english course accessible to anyone who wants to read it, and

A 4,000 page sophistry masterpiece detailing extensively the dangers of roads, metallurgy and forming communities larger than a village.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.