[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys ill be starting to study mechanical engineering next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hey guys ill be starting to study mechanical engineering next month and i was wondering what math courses or how i can get better at math so i wont have trouble at school? what courses or what techniques do you guys use? thanks in advance
>>
I'm in my second semester of mechanical engineering. You need as much math as you can manage, through some good calculuses. I would recommend using Khan Academy to help you at least freshen up and get solid fundamentals.

Nice ass btw
>>
>>7791953
>as much math as you can manage
>Khan Academy

That's engineers for you folks.

>Nice ass btw

Nice priorities fapping to pictures instead of learning maths.
>>
>>7791962
Well yeah... I'm not OP, nor an engineer, but all of my maths were prereqs for physical chem/biochem, pharmacokinetics, and a physics minor. If you're not studying maths specifically, you really need to just pass the pure maths. The applied math in engineering and science is focused so narrowly. After completing the Calculus and Diff Eq/lin alg (math babby here), the math I do now you could train a child to do by running the same processes over and over.
>>
>>7791817
Usually one of the best ways to improve your skill in a subject without too much effort is to read around the topics you learn about before you do them in your courses. This allows you to easier integrate them into your overall understanding of the subject.

Also if you have some interest in maths you could have a look at Terence Taos webpage or read "The chicken from Minsk"
>>
>>7791953
>I'm just going to nonchalantly objectify women here.
>>
Khan Academy sucks.
>>
>>7792008
reported for gay
>>
>>7792013
in what way does it suck?
>>
>>7792008
I didn't realize this was /lgbt/ fucking queer.
And OP just do as many practice problems as you can find the solutions for, that helps the most.
You can always just type in on google what topic you're on and you'll find literally dozens of resources on it which you can watch, read, and practice.
>>
>>7791817
>mechanical engineering
>pic of woman
We already know u are gay, stop hiding.
>>
File: persimmon_by_amatizking.jpg (329 KB, 912x648) Image search: [Google]
persimmon_by_amatizking.jpg
329 KB, 912x648
>>7792008
Humans are objects.

>pic related
More objects.
>>
>>7792008
I'll be frank.
Women are sex objects. Any man who denies this is quite literally a faggot.
Though that is not all they are, or at least not all they should be, but with feminism that is what they will be.
>>
>>7792008
>hopes to trigger people
>nobody gets triggered

decent.
>>
through multivariable calc, differential equations, linear algebra
>>
>>7792008
I know this is terrible bait, but in fitting in with the stereotype of engineers- Faggot here.

Pic related, which hopefully suffices to be SFW.
>Nice Abs

Was that objectification of a male any worse than another type of objectification?

Does objectification of someone in part preclude me from connecting with that very same person on a human level?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.