[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigfoot is real. A statistical analysis of footprint data has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450168837753.jpg (96 KB, 584x1194) Image search: [Google]
1450168837753.jpg
96 KB, 584x1194
Bigfoot is real.

A statistical analysis of footprint data has found that Foot Length, Foot Width and Heel Width follow a natural bell curve distribution. Which strongly suggest a real source and not fakery, unless you believe thousands of fakers all over the country have worked together.
But that's not all. As feet get bigger they don't simply scale up but get a lot wider.
It is highly unlikely that amateur fakers know this fact about hominid feet.

Thus the best explanation for the source of Sasquatch footprints is a real population of 2000-4000 nocturnal apes (maybe remnants of Gigantopithecus) roaming in North America.
>>
>no bones
>no live specimens
>no good video
>b-but muh footprints
ayy fuck off.
>>
>>7750417
They said the exact same thing about Gorillas.
>>
>>7750414
not even indigenous human rainforest tribes can go undetected, what makes you think apes LIVING IN DENSELY POPULATED AMERICA can go undetected for thousands of years?

UFOs may be real, but /x/ really needs to fuck off they're giving us a bad name
>>
>>7750421
>undetected
there is a credible sighting every week
>>
>>7750422
nope
>>
>>7750421
What makes you the USFS or NPS or any other government agency has the budget to go out into the forests and set up equipment to prove their existence? Set up a convincing and foolproof test and surveillance system, then come tell me if it is undetectable
>>
>>7750419
The first scientific description of Gorillas pre-dates the American Civil War. So no.
>>
File: settled[1].png (37 KB, 394x213) Image search: [Google]
settled[1].png
37 KB, 394x213
>>7750422
This should have gone up to several per hour by now.
>>
>>7750417
Have you ever seen a full bear skeleton in the wild? The luckiest I ever got was seeing a deer skeleton that drowned. Bigfoot could very well be burying its dead
>>
Gigantopithicus has only had remains found in china and the thai peninsula.

There is no evidence of it even traveling as far north as korea, so how the fuck do you explain the species travelling as far as the appalachian mountains?
>>
>>7750538
end of thread.
>>
>>7750414
Any human estimates tend to cluster in a bell-like fashion. This isn't a surprising result for forgeries at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.