[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about this big guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kurt-gdel-2.jpg (72 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
kurt-gdel-2.jpg
72 KB, 900x750
What do you guys think about this big guy?
>>
Looks like a jew and a cultural marxist
>>>/his/ is this way commie
>>
>>7749984
Who is this man big for?
>>
>>7749989
for mathematicians
>>
Completely insane
>>
In his last days he must have been pretty spooky.
>>
>>7749989
for you
>>7750004
2spooky4me
>>
>>7750000
nice quads
also why?
>>
>>7750016
More like incompletely sane.
>>
>>7750016
After his wife was hospitalized for a few months he starved himself to death because he would not eat any food not prepared by his wife, as he believed there was a conspiracy attempting to poison him constantly.
>>
>>7750041
are you stupid? anyone with a grain of salt knows that eating anything but your mom's or wife's cooking is basically heresy.
>>
>>7749988
>>7749989
Plebians browsing /sci and don't know who Kurt Gödel is
>>
>>7750041
Why didn't he just prepare some food himself? I know not everyone is equally good at cooking but it can't be so bad that you'd rather die of starvation than cook your own food.
>>
>>7750670
Are you really going to question one of greatest logicians of the 20th century on logic. baka tbqh senpai.

Obviously he took as an axiom "my wife cooks food if and only it's not poisoned." So his wife was a necessary condition for the food not being poisoned. Hence he could not cook his own food.
>>
>>7750041

This was way back when the Nazis were REAL and not fictional comic-book vampire zombies.
>>
>>7751114
kek

He was pretty fucked
>>
>>7749988
>>>/pol/
Back in your containment board you go.
>>
his proof of god is quite good I wouldnt believe in god without it
>>
>>7750027
underrated post
>>
>>7749989
btfo math fags and empiricism
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (56 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
56 KB, 640x798
>>>/tv/
>>
>>7749988
He wasn't Jewish. Proud Austrian actually.

His best bro was Jewish though, Einstein.
>>
>>7752536
I thought Kurt was Hungarian
>>
>>7753781
Sorry, thought that was Erdos for some reason
>>
File: 1945_vonneumann.jpg (22 KB, 200x257) Image search: [Google]
1945_vonneumann.jpg
22 KB, 200x257
>>7749984
godel is a mathematical babby compared to neumann

even on neuman's deathbed suffering from brain cancer and severe loss of mental ability, godel was still having neuman solve his math problems for him.
>>
>>7752536
>>7753781
>>7753785
Austria-Hungary, so technically Austrian.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.