[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were in charge of creating the human race...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
...what changes would you do?

LIke adding wings or making our skin of scales. What changes?
>>
>>7747685
Nice try, creationists. God doesn't exist
>>
>>7747716
what?
>>
>>7747685
I would not create females.
>>
>>7747685
i would give us better joints
my knees are whack
>>
>>7747685
i would not create the human race fucking disgusting
>>
>>7747685
>Remove all non-white races (including Slavs and gingers etc.) for homogeneity purposes (skin melanin will be irrelevant anyway due to changes outlined below).
>All humans are born as biologically immortal females, after menopause all humans undergo radical physiology change and become sexually male, also become more intelligent, rational, assertive and physically stronger.
>All vital organs and larger arteries grow an additional protective keratin shell.
>We Idiran-tier master race now.
>Incorporate metabolic pathways that allow rapid production of anti-oxidants from basic amino and fatty acids.
>Incorporate fully into the immune system, also replacing the current melanin production mechanism with bursts of local high concentration anti-oxidants.
>Incorporate reserve supplies of oxygen releasing chemicals stored in fat cells.
>Incorporate a CO2 selective membrane in the lungs to allow for quick exhalation while preserving air in lungs in emergencies.
>Humans can now survive vacuum space for extended periods of time.
>Add poison glands to the canine teeth just because.
>Add mechanisms which store a large reserve of inert stem cells and incorporate a new mechanism to consume and regrow anything severely damaged.
>Add several new lenses to eyes to allow for selective filtration and create a new cornea sensitive to any radiation allowing humans to see most non-ionizing radiation.

What did I miss in creating our master race of space conquerors?
>>
>>7747813
how about energy? how the fuck are you planning on powering that thing.
>>
>>7747818
I admit my design consumes a lot in the initial construction - which is why there is a female stage with relatively less maintenance, but once fully matured it does not require much more maintenance in total than what we currently have, but if so having less, but more intelligent and wise numbers per unit energy food source will be more beneficial - as we have seen that large numbers living on welfare is only a drain on society.

In any case I believe it costs less nett entropy over, say, 100 years compared to our species now because there is no need to regrow everything over a period of 16-18 years to keep replacing numbers - anti-oxidant production and reserve stem cells is far cheaper than losing an entire body.
>>
>>7747818
Unless you meant biologically. You just add membranes and food, there's plenty of space at the bottom.
>>
>>7747685
No white men
>>
>>7747813
>Humans can now survive vacuum space for extended periods of time

no, no they can't
they could survive a low oxygen environment
it's the pressure (or lack thereof) that kills you in a vacuum long before availability of oxygen becomes an issue
>>
>>7747846
>it's the pressure (or lack thereof) that kills you in a vacuum long before availability of oxygen becomes an issue

Did you not read the part where I surround the vital arteries and organs with an additional keratin shell? You will have some ruptures in externals and some small amount of blood might boil off, it will be closer to scratches than flesh wounds and basically disposable considering the other additions.

Remember blood pressure is relatively low, the difference between 0 and 1 atmosphere isn't that vast - or the same pressure difference you get for being just 10 meters underwater and scuba regulations state you don't even need to decompress if you're only diving to 20m. The potential for damage is often exaggerated.
>>
>>7747813
>>All humans are born as biologically immortal females, after menopause all humans undergo radical physiology change and become sexually male
You know. On /r9k/ there is a meme that says "the top 20% of men get 90% of all women".
If you create a race that consists of a limited amount of females and an unlimited amount of males, you are creating exactly that situation. Unless I misunderstood you.
>>
File: Plagiomnium_affine_laminazellen.jpg (100 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Plagiomnium_affine_laminazellen.jpg
100 KB, 800x600
>ctrl + f
>"photosynthesis"
>0 results
come on guys
>>
>>7748114
yeah why dont we just grow more chromosomes to become solar powered
theyre the powerhouse of the cell after all
>>
>>7748366
This.

I want me some of them chloroplasts. Other than needing food and being relatively inefficient with it, we're pretty damn alpha already. Giving us one trait would probably mean sacrificing parts of another.

>get wings, need lighter/weaker bodies
>get sharper eyesight, likely less peripheral vision

Unless we're mad sciencing. In which case x-ray vision and telekinesis.
>>
>>7747685
no jews
>>
>>7747685
i would place testicles inside the body
>>
Collapsible wings, Redundant organs, regenerative limbs and nervous system stronger teeth and jaws, 12 inch cocks
>>
Better health antibodies, live longer, faster and n stamina, ability to adapt to environment instead of destroying everything
>>
>>7748397
so much this
>>
File: 1413803155598.jpg (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413803155598.jpg
186 KB, 500x500
>>7747894
>believing 20-80-theory is a meme
>>
>>7748883
>Thinking its anything but a meme.

Get out more.
>>
>>7748481
cry harder faggot faggot
>>
>>7747813

>larger arteries, lungs, heart, liver, stomach and intenstine gain a keratin shell
>laughingmedicalpratictioner.jpg
>>
All we need is more control of our own bodies, example: when you break youre bone, you just move some muscles and start to focus more calcium etc. to that bone to heal it,
>>
File: odo4.jpg (119 KB, 785x768) Image search: [Google]
odo4.jpg
119 KB, 785x768
pic related

nuff said
>>
I would've made the average height like 7 feet, and made them naturally way more strong.
>>
EQUAL height
>>
>>7747685
There are only a few modifications that I would add. This isn't an attempt to create the perfect man but more so a mod for higher productivity.

>reshaping the palm to add a second thumb on the opposite side of the first one
>essentially creating two seperate hands sharing one palm. Increased grasping capabilities

>adding two more arms
People always complain about needing another set of arms to help them. Instead of calling someone over for extra hands you can now just have them yourself. Extremely useful in construction or manual labor.

The only issues I can see is with extra biomass you would need more calories to support extra appendages and balancing the extra weight.
>>
>>7747883
Difference between 0 and 1 atm is vast, that's ~101000 pascals. If you had a container with internal pressure if 50500 pascals with a door and tried to open it on Earth, you couldn't you physically do not have that kind of strength. It may not seem like much when you look at it as 0 and 1 but there is a large difference.
>>
>>7748397
Then all sperm die. Congrats you killed humanity.
>>
>>7747685
2 dicks
>>
>>7747685
Catgirls. Duh.

This is 4chan, what other answer were you expecting?
>>
>>7749403
there are a lot of people already out there with too much extra biomass considering the obesity problem
might as well be able to use that extra biomass
imagine carrying groceries
>>
>>7748508
see >>7749405
>>
>>7747685
Regeneratable organs, transplantable stem cells...addible limbs, wings, night vision, harder routed nails.
>>
>>7747685
Cat ears.
They are essential.
>>
I would keep us as we are except make humans immortal and more efficient teeth.
>>
>>7748114
Chloroplasts are stupid. You'd need a large surface area for the gains to be meaningful.

Why carry around all that weight when you can grow the energy like our current system?
>>
>>7747685
Make everyone a futanari

Probably double up some organs and prevent aging after puberty
>>
>>7747685

Cum as long as a pig and as numerously as a lion
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.