[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help me with my stinky gooch? No matter what my activity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Can you help me with my stinky gooch?

No matter what my activity level is during the day, I find that when settling down for an evening wank, the sweaty odour from behind my nuts is noticable and unpleasant.

Since BO is caused by bacteria munching on one's secretions, is there a reliable chemical method of killing off my current flora? Something like sitting in a diluted bleach bath for a couple of hours while my inventory of underpants sits in the freezer?

I'm not expecting a complete elimination of odour for all time, but I imagine a genocide of my current colony of taint germs will at least help for a while, if not allow a less loathsome ecology to take root.

Thoughts?
>>
wear clothes that allow air movement around your swampballs

dust your junk with talcum powder

spray yourself with deoderant
>>
>>7743746
Apply toothpaste to your balls once in the morning and keep it there all day. The fresh scent will drive away the bacteria and mask and residual odor.
>>
cut off the goolies
>>
>>7743769
this

seriously though OP you're pretty fucking retarded. The bacteria on your skin protect you. If you remove them, you could catch some pretty nasty shit.
>>
>>7743746
shave.
>>
>>7743769
Don't do this, it makes mustard gas
>>
>>7743746
There's a product called "Fresh Balls."
>>
>>7743780
cut off the bellend
>>
Stop washing with harsh soaps that aren't of neutral pH.
Stop using soap entirely.

You're going to ignore it, but it is the answer. Think about how a bacterial ecology works.
>>
>>7743863
>soaps that aren't of neutral pH
Y'know, not to be pedantic, but...
>>
>>7743781
>The bacteria on your skin protect you.
how?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.