[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would the physical aspects Force work scientifically? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shitlord.png (1 MB, 636x1194) Image search: [Google]
shitlord.png
1 MB, 636x1194
How would the physical aspects Force work scientifically?

I'm talking Force Awakens force, like stopping laser blasts in mid air, force choking, full body paralysis, and throwing objects, and all that.

Not talking mind tricks, mind reading, etc though.
>>
*physical aspects of the force
>>
>>7732424
>How would the physical aspects Force work scientifically?
Not at all
>>
Star wars is, at most, technological fantasy. It's based on Greek mythos. Don't think in to it as sci fi. That is all.
>>
it feels to me that the force was originally meant to be more like magic in the original lord of the rings, where it was more used metaphorically or whatever than actual fireballs and lightning.

now the force is becoming more like harry potter wizard duels it feels like
>>
They wouldn't work physically. Its fantasy.
>>
>>7732427
While that is correct, a more accurate and demeaning term is "space opera".
>>
>>7733451
>the term opera is demeaning
Americans everyone
>>
always thought being able to throw vectors would be dope as fuck
>>
>>7733451

>space opera a demeaning term

You have no fucking taste.
>>
>>7733559
if you think the past 7 star wars movies were quality in terms of any of the following:
acting
story telling
sound track
world building
choreography
you are a simpleton, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your vacuous life.
>>
>>7733567

>a genre is defined by a single IP

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7732424
By warping the f-dimension of space (f for fucking retarded)
>>
>>7732431
>now the force is becoming more like harry potter wizard duels it feels like

Kek, the fucking Yoda syntax
>>
>>7732424
all that shit would work if we would allow consciousness to have more power than we believe it has now. it would work, but i think you have to believe in dualism then. or some retarded shit like langans model of the universe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.