[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every star that burns, every planet whose orbit is slowly decaying,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Every star that burns, every planet whose orbit is slowly decaying, every breath you take and calorie you metabolize, brings the universe closer and closer to the point when the entropy is maximized.

Organized movement of any kind ceases, and nothing ever happens again.

There is no escape.

No matter how magnificent life in the universe becomes or how advanced, the slow increase in entropy cannot be stopped.

The universe will eventually die.

>mfw i still wipe my ass with toilet paper
>>
>>7724456
The heat death may never happen.

Gravity may prevent it or the expansion of space if it expands fast enough.

Also even if it does happen it won't be for an extremely long time and there's literally nothing you can do about it. All black holes need to decay first. Stop worrying about it.
>>
>>7724476
You are so stupid. Just because it will be a long time is trivial. Think of how much time passed before you were born. That is nothing compared to the next iterationg of life that has achieved immortality.
>>
>>7724483
>posts about the pop sci meme death
>calls others stupid

K
>>
>>7724562
OP here. I didnt post that. Also neil didnt say that either. It's just a depressing quote ;(
>>
File: 1367805645704.jpg (59 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1367805645704.jpg
59 KB, 554x439
>>7724456
Addition suspends the chaotic entropy of the first number that be is being added to and allocates it to the second numbers scope of application to that number equaling a number that has the potential of both as any and all numbers being their own aspect of the middle of the simple infinities; that being zero

Energy cannot be created or destroyed OP

>mfw there's no case for not being a friction of zero for the means of not being a perfect piece of chaos
>>
>>7724579
can u say that in english pls
>>
File: 1366854838721.png (3 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1366854838721.png
3 KB, 236x176
>>7724587
>A number contains all of it's potential lowers
>Bases all it's potential highers

>The first number has this suspended by it being allocated in the second number's suspension

The innate grasp of the first number is not lost, it's concentrated in the second number, and then what is equaled inherits the properties of both

>Banach Tarski paradox duality in a nutshell when followed backwards

Also, I have qualms with how the equal sign looks

>and
>mfw you don't understand that
>>
File: depart.jpg (325 KB, 1193x1112) Image search: [Google]
depart.jpg
325 KB, 1193x1112
>>7724604
so like 0 contains all numbers?

also wat does this have to do with heat death?

the numbers are sailing across the sea to valinor with frodo and gandalf and they are never coming back

:(
>>
>>7724616
Any number is comparably the middle of the number line

Heat death is irrelevant because cold fusion ;]P
>>
>>7724617
no just 0, it includes all numbers
>>
>>7724456
By some miracle of cosmic chance, you came into existence, OP, to experience this exact moment. Death is not the end. You will be a faggot again.
>>
>>7724456
In one billion years we will be capable of reality warping technology and loling at dying universes since we will be colonizing the entire multiverse.
>>
>>7724456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faSvAMi6uDU
>>
File: PuellaMagiMadokaQubey.jpg (22 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
PuellaMagiMadokaQubey.jpg
22 KB, 500x411
'I think I could help...'
>>
>>7724456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBCE3gaNxc
>>
>>7726327
Helps me deal with all of this shit.Hope it helps you too OP.
>>
The universe is bound to freeze, like this thread
>>
>>7724671
Remember, anon, that we humans are not just 'inside' this universe, we are a part of it, we obey its laws, and we share its fate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.