[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sci/! To show how intellectual you are, I want you to propose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1447559389233.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1447559389233.gif
2 MB, 540x304
Hey /sci/! To show how intellectual you are, I want you to propose ways to make infinite energy.
>inb4 nuclear atheism solar-powered neuron reactor
>>
>>7721989
we can't have that even in theory retard.

now making a shit ton of energy is something else, so nuclear is the way to go. harnessing atomic forces is the best way to obtain energy. we might find new elements work better than what we currently use, but other than that i see no other solution we can exploit
>>
>>7721989
A trillion count array of lightyear long piezoelectric crystals.
>>
>>7721989
kill fat people
use fat as fuel
profit???
>>
1. build a fluid perpetuum mobile
2.start it
3. put a motion generator with a turbine under the falling water
4. infinite water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS1KXMsE2qk
^thats the machine without the generator
>>
>>7722037
That's pretty cool, but once the beer goes flat the flow would stop.
>>
>>7722037
that system would spend more energy that it would create, so it wouldn't be a perpetuum mobile, or an energy source.

>>7722029
it would take more energy to feed or to kill, then use the fat person than you would get by using one as fuel.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449244034140.jpg (10 KB, 234x364) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449244034140.jpg
10 KB, 234x364
>Infinite energy
>implying that's possible in the first place
>>
>>7722070
well its not but i mean that fluid way wasnt bad i think
>>
>>7722045
LOL, y?
>>7722068
but wouldn't it work, since the weight pushes the fluid through the water hose and the weight/ velocity would power the generator
>>
Not an engineer or have any background in science or mathematics but
Make some kind of generator that requires some kind of fuel to start a fuel engine to fill a battery that is powering an electric engine. Once the battery is filled the electric engine switches on and starts to replenish the lost energy in the battery which should be miniscule due to the constant refilling then the available energy that is being wasted from not refilling the battery is used to power whatever you need
>>
>>7721989
This would be a nice flytrap to ban popscientists forever. If I was a mod I would do something like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Only right answer
>>
>>7722140
any resistance from the generator would affect the fluid's momentum(mostly in the form of friction), so no it would work, or else we would have applied it by now.
>>
>>7722437
you retard that is used in hybrid cars and in every car for that matter ( powering car batteries )

also there would be more energy expended than there is "generated".

>do you even /sci/ence bruh???
>>
>>7722456
Did you not even read what I said?
I said I have no background in sci or math which I assumed you would assume I was ignorant to the complexities of both subjects
>>
>>7722461
You already accepted you're spouting bullshit, so why do you reply with
>Did you not even read what I said?
to someone calling you out on spouting bullshit?

Being aware of your shitposting doesn't stop it from being shitposting.
>>
boycott this thread

>it's not even funny
>op probably left it hours ago, he's probably off sucking some cock
>it only attracts retards
>>
>>7722135
Aside from not working and being wrong, you mean.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.