[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too you all Physics loving faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1448905873700.jpg (103 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448905873700.jpg
103 KB, 640x360
gonna take my final in 10 minutes
Electricity and magnetism is the worst fucming class i ever took.
>Le just beliebe it teaching method
Fuck this class. This class never made any sense
All physics and engineers who are good at this kind of classes must he the biggest spergs or autists that will never get laid
>>
Never took it m8. Dont plan to so that must mean I get a lot of pussy.
>>
>>7719796
this a required class you dumb fuck.
>inb4 american education
and learn to reading comprehension before posting on sci
>>
>be too stupid to handle a babby tier freshman E&M class
>lash out at the world and come to /sci/ to cry about it

Fucking kek
>>
it's all
b l a c k m a g i c
>>
Lmao you're a bitch dude. You couldn't even handle first year E&M and come online to cry about it?
Yes, its hard. It only gets much, much worse.
>>
I took an e&m class this year. Gauss' law, plane waves, poynting vectors, ampere's law etc. You have to work at it. Other EE's from
previous years cry because they have to re-take it because the "prof sucks".. But the prof was chill as shit and ppl are just retarded. Have fun being bad.
>>
>>7719794

I know that feel bro. I know that feel
>>
>>7719794
>Electricity and magnetism
>Not literally 1+1: the class

Bro r u dum?? Maybe people good at these classes aren't spergs or autists but are just people who can add 1 and 1.
>>
>>7719794
>All physics and engineers who are good at this kind of classes must he the biggest spergs or autists that will never get laid

Well you COULD change your mind and major in something else. Like Kinesiology. Or General Education..........
>>
this class is too much material and you just have to believe so much shit.
>ask somwthin to professor
>le experiemnt le proved it XD
>1+1 the class
maybe in ur shit tier community college it is like that. we are tested on concpets and calculation u fukin twat

who the fuck actually thinks this class is easy? like honestly u must be a fukin loser in real life ie no friends kissless virgin
>>
>>7720033
>we are tested on concpets and calculation
holy fuck do you go to an ivy?????

have fun failing op, you brought a smile to my day
>>
>>7720033
>who the fuck actually thinks this class is easy? like honestly u must be a fukin loser in real life ie no friends kissless virgin

>living with gf
>plenty of bangs
>plenty of A's

You want proof of EM stuff? Google it fuck'o and apply what you presumably learned in class
>>
>>7720148
>have gf
landwhales or butterfaces dont count as human
>plenty of bangs
maybe for you since it cannot feel ir 1incher
>plenty of A's
what community college do you go to?

>look it up online
i dont have time for that shit when i can spend that time stududying for far more interesting
>>
>>7719794
Time to quit your shitty class and find a real one, or go watch a youtube video, you'll learn much more, trust me. Those fucks who just expect you to repeat after them. You learn nothing. They probably don't even know anything other than regurgitated words. I hate stupid shits like that.
>>
>>7720170
UCSD :^)
>>
File: 1450043635762.jpg (111 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1450043635762.jpg
111 KB, 820x820
>>7720033
>who the fuck actually thinks this class is easy?
Anyone who isnt retarded lel top kekkerino oprino

>be me
>don't study
>get a+ in 1+1:the class
>you
>UHRMARGERD DIS CLASS SO HARD EVERYONE EEZ AUTIST YOU COMMUNITYY COLLEEEGGE REEEE WHATS 1+1 U NO FRENZ REEE
>>
>>7720033
>ask somwthin to professor
>professor wuy is 1+1 2
>becuz you is dum
>i am hurt, you eez autism for believe 1+1 is 2
>waah
>>
>>7719794
I passed that class by only studying 2 days. It was at uni btw. Shit is easy, you just need to understand vector analysis (class we had before E&M). Once you understand stuff like Stokes theorem, divergence theorem, PDE's and basic vector calculus the laws of E&M become very easy and intuitive.
>>
>>7720170
and what would you consider much more interesting?
>>
File: 1449868218860.png (26 KB, 392x418) Image search: [Google]
1449868218860.png
26 KB, 392x418
>>7719794
t-that's an easy c-class though
>>
File: 1443179125492.jpg (55 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1443179125492.jpg
55 KB, 398x354
>mfw E&M 3 in a few weeks
>mfw Thermo 2 in a few weeks
>mfw Stat Mech in a few weeks
>mfw
>>
>>7720461
With stat mech, do you mean statistical mechanics or static mechanics?
If you mean statistical mechanics, why isn't that class combined with thermo 2? Seems like the two are more related than anything.
>>
>>7720474
I mean Statistical mechanics, it is kinda combined in the sense that there is a lot of overlap and they are meant to supplement each other (e.i you have to take both or neither) however they are marked separately
>>
>>7720489
Strange. Maybe thermo is more applied, applications of carnot cycles and workable definitions of entropy and exergy.
While stat mech is more the mathematical side of the collective behaviour of atoms
>>
>>7720170
You're just a fucking idiot OP. Seriously. I bet you don't even have a gf yourself. You'll never get laid because you're so goddamn stupid you don't get spare time for other shit.
>>
>>7719794
I have my E&M "final" in 2 days. Only over ch 5, 6, and 7 of Griffiths but my professor has only assigned us a problem set for ch 5. I don't really know what to expect from the other chapters in terms of problem difficulty.
>>
>>7719794
>tfw I'm taking it next semester
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>7721320
Bretty good class, just gotta study it religiously
>>
This was the class that made me realize I had to stop smoking weed everday. Griffiths is an asshole.
>>
>>7719853
>You have to work at it
How though? How do you practice something like that... Are there practice problems in the book or something?
>>
>>7721393
DUDE
>>
>>7719794

kill yourself retard boy
>>
I just had my final for E&M today, went pretty well since it only covered magnetism and induction/inductance so it was way easier to study for.
>>
>>7721515
How do you know what to study? Do they tell you what it is going to cover before the exam?
>>
ITT: Faggots insults their bros instead of proving solid advice for those strugglinh
i fukin hate this board
>>
>>7721398
Samefag here. The textbook questions were too fucking hard so i practiced old quizzes and practice exams. After awhile the math kinda makes sense, but I don't understand why..
>>
I finished my computer engineer degree just a few days ago, now I'm moving on to do a masters in January.

If you want to do electrical, computer, electronics, mechatronics, or even software engineering, don't.

The fundamentals you're supposed to learn in that class can make or break the next three years of your life.
>>
Just kind of read the exercises with the answers next to them, and see if you can follow the reasoning. That's what I always do when I'm strapped for time and have to cover a lot of material quickly.
>>
>>7722636
Time to leave this shithole. All the smart people left already.
>>
File: 1448504646993.jpg (425 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1448504646993.jpg
425 KB, 1000x563
I loved E&M. I wish that I had Calc III before taing it, so Gauss's law and cross products would've been more intuitive, but I really enjoyed it.
Mechanics was simple. Didn't really have to try for that one. Modern physics has been a nightmare, but I took a heavy courseload this semester, so I can't really blame the material or the professor.

Not even physics either. I'm comp sci. Step it up, senpai.
>>
File: 1443463576331.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1443463576331.gif
199 KB, 336x468
tfw our professor told us that 40% of last years class failed physics II
>>
>Applied Electromagnetics (tought by a Russian)
>one semester while the physicists get two
>teacher wrote his own book
>it's absolute shit, problems don't follow the reading, no examples
>teacher reads the book in class, literally contributes nothing
>people will literally ask one-another "who has the homework for me to copy?"
>half the grade in the class is copywork
>50 is a C in the class
>he realizes shit is hitting the fan towards the end
>starts offering extra credit
>it's just another homework assignment, due in two days
VLADIMIR
L
A
D
I
M
I
R
>>
File: 1450210975480.gif (187 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1450210975480.gif
187 KB, 336x468
>>7722724
I could not help but notice your gif was not optimized anon.
I have optimized your gif.
Your gif is now optimized.
>>
>>7722735
Russian teachers come in two forms. God tier and Horrible tier, I am sorry friend
>>
>>7722666

Don't do something because it's challenging.. Ok then
>>
>>7721805
Of course, we're told which chapters it would cover before. The professor always had non-comprehensive exams, where each exam covered 2 to 3 chapters and each was worth the same amount.

I just got the results back and the average was 63, with a lows in the 30s and highs in the 80s. We get curved so that the average is in the mid 70s.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.