[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What classes must one pass before posting on /sci/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: doodle or die.png (129 KB, 744x1336) Image search: [Google]
doodle or die.png
129 KB, 744x1336
What classes must one pass before posting on /sci/?
>>
>>7716023
Goddamn I wish that my calc 2 class's problems were that easy. Thats some babby shit.
>>
>>7716023
All of them
>>
>>7716023
The ln term is just 1 (inside is the definition e)
the sin^2 term is 1

not sure about the sum, but I'm willing to bet the cosh shit reduces to 1 as well and the sum then is 2, so you get 2=2
>>
>>7716033
false, lim z->infinity (1+1/z)^2 clearly evaluates to 1, and ln(1) = 0, so the first term is zero.

most of this is an exercise in trig function algebra. A pretty pointless exercise.
>>
>>7716043
fuck, I read that as 2 rather than z, I take that back
>>
>>7716043
It's a z, not a 2. (1+1/z)^z evaluates to e. ln(e) = 1.
>>
>>7716033
>>7716023
The second one you can do with partial derivatives
>>
Did anybody go through the last versions of Anton's textbook on calculus here? How would you rate the difficulty of its problem set from 0 to 10 (and comparing with Apostol and Courant's textbooks)?
>>
>>7716023
Well judging by most of the posts on this board, I would say pre-algebra.
>>
I haven't covered series yet, but I got the second one down to 1/2^n, and then just used wolfram to calculate it.
>>
>>7716023

this is easy as shit
>>
>>7716023
Real Analysis, Topology, Galois Theory
>>
>>7716023

pre calc and intro to chem
>>
IUT
>>
triple integrals (most universities call this multivariable calculus)
>>
File: 1449255918156.jpg (102 KB, 718x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449255918156.jpg
102 KB, 718x1024
>>7716023
Seriously?
>>
Algebra I.
>>
analysis
>>
>>7716061
You can do it with a u-substitution and an integral by parts
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.