[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove that anything is real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Prove that anything is real.
>>
>>7702548
take your hand

hit your face

proven
>>
Can't.
>>
>>7702549
well that would only be from my perspective. There is no way to have a completely objective public perception of reality because reality is consequential of individual perception. you're reality is what you perceive. there is no base line because we cannot experience exactly the same thing as someone else.
>>
>>7702548
I heard you can't read in dreams.
So if you're reading this than it's real.
>>
>>7702548
Fuck off to /his/ or /lit/

Metaphysics has literally no place on your board and we'd prefer you're nonsense to be spewed elsewhere.
>>
>>7702691
s/your/our
>>
I wish the world wasn't real
Nothing I want ever happens
Therefore the world is real
QED
>>
>>7702548

Get into mediation bro, learn to ground urself in the moment. Then the world is urs for the taking. As long as you don't have a sub pleb tier IQ
>>
>>7702676
This is untrue. I distinctly remember reading in a dream.
>>
>>7702548
Hmmm if only I had pro tip of some kind...
>>
>>7702562
Did you try it? Do it again, maybe with practice you'll see the truth.
>>
>>7702695
This isn't vim. This is real life, you can't just substitute what you want.
>>
>>7702548

I stink, therefore I am.
>>
>>7702676
Not true, I frequently read and even retain near photographic snapshots of dreams and even decent spatial recollection (despite how spatial stuff in dreams tends to break what's logically possible).

I can walk around in the environment the same way as if I'd been there while awake. It doesn't seem like my brain really experiences much of a difference. Reading text included.
>>
>>7703894
>not using based sed instead of vim
>>
metaphysics is more important than science
>>
>>7702548
Are you real? Are you even actually posting?
>>
>>7702548
The only thing you can prove is real is your thoughts, real, but might still be controlled
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.