[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Energy can neither be created or destroyed >The big bang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1424683832127.jpg (151 KB, 814x545) Image search: [Google]
1424683832127.jpg
151 KB, 814x545
>Energy can neither be created or destroyed
>The big bang happened

>athishits literally on suicide watch
>>
>>7701248
Picture made me lol.
Still laughing.
>>
File: Hitchens.jpg (247 KB, 1127x914) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
247 KB, 1127x914
>I don't believe in things without evidence
>Believes in Hawking Radiation, in the Multiverse theory and String Theory
>>
File: u.png (246 KB, 392x417) Image search: [Google]
u.png
246 KB, 392x417
>I don't believe in Fairy tales!

>thinks a Zombie Apocalypse is likely to happen
>>
>I base my opinions on evidence

>ignores evidence which doesn't agree with his viewpoint
>>
>Your view point is too idealistic, I believe in realism

>votes for left-wing parties
>>
>>7701272
back to /pol/
>>
>>7701281
>/sci
>posts about how iq is everything
>muh iq, natural genius, be 180iq or don't bother

>wah wah black people have lower iq for reasons other they are dumb
>>
>>7701292
>>7701272
>comparing one of the most intelligent gorillas to the average in black countries.

You would compare Steven Hawkings IQ as the average for all whites if you could get away with it wouldn't you?

Like he said, back to /pol/
>>
>>7701272
africa literally btfo
>>
>>7701248

The Big Bang was originally thought up by Lemitre, and actually had a lot of opposition from Gaytheists because it went against the prevailing theory at the time, that the universe was eternal.
>>
>>7701414
Yup.

They didn't like the idea the universe had a beginning, sounds too much like "in the beginning. "

What's funny is that we now have christfags saying the big bang conflicts with a belief in God, the theory was fucking made by a christfag you idiots! Pretty sure he wasn't trying to disprove God.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.