[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.megafoundation.org/CTMU/ Articles/Langan_CTMU_092
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
http://www.megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf

The world's smartest man has just come up with a theory of everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggur-Ca2nzs#t=41s
>>
File: 1408560953008.gif (716 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
1408560953008.gif
716 KB, 608x342
No he didn't.
>>
>>7698642
>has just

he published that tripe fucking years ago
>>
>>7698647
and the leading physicists are still struggling to udnerstand it. That's how much more intelligent he is than us.
>>
>>7698642
How hard can it be to make a theory of everything? Just take E=mc^2 and the quantum equations and put them together.
>>
THIS IS AMAZING CHANGD MY LIFE
>>
>>7698646
>anime
>on a science board

no wonder why the intellectual rigor of this board has gone to shit
>>
I have come up with a 'real' theory of evolution. Didn't need any of that 'extra windows' bullshit.

Future predetermined free will is an illusion etc etc
>>
>>7698743

Did you not notice what website you're on?

>hint it's 4chan
>>
>>7698781
did you not notice what board you're on?

>hint it's not /manchild/
>>
>>7698782
worse

>its /sci/
>>
>>7698642
Hahahahaha holy shit this video kills me every time. One of my old physics professors used to travel between my Uni and CERN and I would meet with him whenever he was back in the states just to talk and shoot the shit every now and again, he showed me this for the first time. Surprised he hasn't become a dank sci meme yet. Or maybe he has.
>>
File: mochidono.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mochidono.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
Step aside the real genius has arrived
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.