[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I increase my IQ? I'm currently at 111. I know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
How do I increase my IQ? I'm currently at 111. I know that I can go up to 130-140; but how do I go about doing that?
>>
I hate feeling stupid, I hate not being able to talk about physics or math-related, I hate fearing people that are more intelligent than me, I hate fearing knowledge. Help me.
>>
>>7695119
anything math-related*
See? I'm fucking stupid.
>>
My EQ is average. I'm a peasant.
>>
Help me /sci/ you people are geniuses.
>>
>>7695112
Haha man we are both doomed haha
>>
>>7695119
First a definition of intelligence. Intelligence is relative, you cannot be intelligent without something to be intelligent about.

You're focused on intelligence, which itself is evidence of stupidity. See the catch 22 you've got yourself in? Throw the framework out, or as much of it as you can. Start over. Think about thinking. Think about how your own brain works (yes, your brain. Not "the" brain, your brain.) Harvest ideas from other people and incorporate them into yourself if you can't figure out how to improve. Learn how to be perceptive, and what the ideal is. Build frameworks that make learning natural and intuitive, don't put shit in boxes. Don't ever put things in discrete boxes. That is not how the world works, more often than not, it's all connected.

Every human being you meet is simply a field to be harvested. Me included. Reverse engineer me. Break me down. Evaluate those elements and use them for whatever you can. Take what you want from me, and everyone else. You think you're stupider than you probably are. You want to improve, and the only real idiots are those who choose not to. Find a way.
>>
File: 71xKZwtEjhL._SL1022_.jpg (159 KB, 718x1022) Image search: [Google]
71xKZwtEjhL._SL1022_.jpg
159 KB, 718x1022
>>7695122
Sometimes it's ok to just slow down a bit.

Math and science related things you learn and then understand. It takes time to learn them and a lot of effort too. And the effort must be constant if you wish to get better, if you stop you will get out of practice fast.

Do not be depressed, instead of talking about it on this site, go and practice something. Just remember to make it fun for yourself, never do something like a drone, try making everything interesting, even if it's just a bunch of black numbers on paper.

First you try, then fail, then succeed, and after that you work until you understand.
>>
>>7695163
>>7695182
Thank you, anymore advice?
>>
>>7695209
Gtfo clean your room and start working.

It's the only way.
>>
Why would you want to increase your IQ? It's a completely arbitrary scale that doesn't actually signify any form of actual intelligence.
>>
>>7695228
I really don't want to do either of those things though. But if it's the only way then I have to.
>>
>>7695236
I just want to be smart.
>>
>>7695151
>>7695112

Do a lot of puzzles, read books with words like "obviate", read the Wall Street Journal, talk to smart people, become a different person altogether.

Good luck!
>>
>>7695209
If you perform poorly at mathematics, try and approach science by understanding first and then actually learning the formulas instead of cramming the material and then trying to understand them. Finding the right way to think about things is very useful as far as improving your intellectual performance goes, although it won't raise your IQ
>>
Image Streaming. Google "Win Wegner Two Profound Ways To Increase Intelligence."

Geniusintelligence.com can help you attain an IQ of 160+.
>>
>>7695319
Understanding implies visualizing and synchronizing imaginary variables with their realistic counterparts. That's what Image Streaming helps us to do. Phenomenal practice, not only does it create intelligence, but helps to create a feeling of unprecedented happiness, too.
>>
>>7695112
>I know that I can go up to 130-140
How do you know that?
>>
Savior bump
>>
So far I have found 3 substances that will enhance your @IQ@ Caffeine ,nicotine, Amphetamines

grind your own coffee beans and use a pressure can to make nice coffee.

Nicotine you can get from aerosol sprays intended for smokers trying to quit.

amphetamines is easy to get, go to a doctor and pretend you have adhd.

this should give you 30pluss iq on any test.

the hard part is getting a sleep pattern suited to these drugs. as sleep is important you need per 14h your awake you need to sleep 10h
>>
>>7698719
you need to make sure you don't take caffiene after the middle of the afternoon. you'll be able to sleep.
>>
>>7696552
Psychologist.
>>
>>7696552
>Has 111
>Knows he can do better
>Oh the irony
>>
>>7695112
Please don't post pictures of Multiple Intelligence theories. They are meme theories and beautiful examples of pseudoscience.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.