[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any studies about how Attractiveness correlates with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1445472990331.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445472990331.png
39 KB, 321x322
Are there any studies about how Attractiveness correlates with intelligence and ability?
>>
>>7694797
Yes, but it's shitty science
>>
>>7694797
Why do people start these threads instead of using Google Scholar?

Please explain. Couldn't be arsed?
>>
File: team-mystery.jpg (42 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
team-mystery.jpg
42 KB, 240x360
>>7694797
The more intelligent you are the more money you make, the more money you make the hotter chicks you can get, the hotter chicks you can get, the more attractive your children will be coupled with your intelligence.
>>
>>7694805
Is this that alien fag from the gatchaman anime?
>>
>>7694803
I've never heard of google scholar, m8. Sorry
>>
>>7694813
Now you have.
There are tons of other similar sites such as arXiv too.
>>
>>7694812
lol what, it's Mystery.

>>7694805
this isn't true. ability to make money is usually having strong psychopathic tendencies more than having a high intelligence.
>>
Attractiveness is determined by LMS (looks, money status).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

Looks are genetic and largely independent of intelligence. Intelligence might help you to optimize your looks, but overall aesthetics (in particular facial bone structure, hair texture, height) are something you either have or you don't.
Money is in some sense also genetic. You can't become a multimillionaire if you're not already born rich.
Status requires you to engage in a lot of anti-intellectual activities, e.g. partying, club nights, entertainment, and thus means actively lowering your intelligence.
>>
>>7694970
>tfw you look like the one night stand guy
>>
>>7694970
This guy sounds like he's about to rape someone/ is a total large-lipped sperg.
>>
The genes aren't correlated at all.

Although I know many attractive geniuses. Speaking of which, Oppenheimer's pretty sexy.
>>
>>7694979
Wittgenstein and Becket are handsome as shit men. Joyce isn't a bad looking guy either.
>>
>>7694980
You think Wittgenstein's sexy?
>>
>>7694797
high left right symmetry correlates with attactiveness, and also intelligence

I think that's the extent of it
>>
>>7694970
>LMS
Not for males it ain't.
>>
File: 1445333780644.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1445333780644.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>7694984
Not that anon, but he is. I could fap to the pic where Wittgenstein poses before messy the blackboard.
>>
>>7695107
Bump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.