[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get better at math? I'm trying to make high marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: computer-repair-2.jpg (453 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
computer-repair-2.jpg
453 KB, 2048x1536
How do I get better at math? I'm trying to make high marks on my ACT in order to transfer from my community college, but I keep getting questions incorrect on the practice tests. I barely listened in high school and didn't give a single shit about math. What do I do?? I've been studying for the past month so I have a pretty good basis... I have most problems with trig since I was never even introduced to that in hs.
>>
nice clock ahmed
>>
>>7689955
Leave this board, invent a time machine, and make your life not shitty
>>
>>7689955
why do you need to do the ACT if you're transferring? That shit isn't required if you've done a certain amount (iirc about 1 and a half year's worth) of credits, what's your GPA anon?
>>
35 overall, 36 in math here. Take a shit ton of practice tests.
>>
>>7689955
No fap
Gelfand's Algebra
Gelfand's Trigonometry
Lang's Basic Math
Polya's How to Solve It
>>
>>7692084
This.
>>
>>7692084
>no fap
Why?
>>
>>7689955
>measuring in circuit resistance
you done goofed son
>>
>>7689955
Cool clock.
>>
>>7692254
>implying anybody could diagnose/fix a modern laptop with a meter, soldering iron, etc.

Click to zoom once.
Damn, that chick has some hairy arms!
>>
>>7692233
you can use math as an outlet for "bottled up sexual energy" (or spend time spent on jacking off on studying instead)
>>
>>7692233
Some fuckwads think abstaining from le fap cures depression and anxiety and fixes social awkwardness and boosts cognition and focus and drive and cures male pattern baldness and cancer and returns life to the dead and makes you extra money working from home and a free lunch.

Since there's absolutely no evidence, it's something of a maymay round these here scients parts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.