[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any negative (health) effect/risk of wearing a non stainless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ring231.jpg (263 KB, 716x750) Image search: [Google]
ring231.jpg
263 KB, 716x750
Is there any negative (health) effect/risk of wearing a non stainless, rusty steel ring?
>>
File: ringsafd.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ringsafd.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7687998
Its not that rusty and looks are subjective... Anyway, i didnt came here for fashion advice, i just want to know the health effects
>>
>>7687995
inside you, maybe
externally, no
>>
>>7687995
apart from the certain rust stains, wearing it could become most dangerous on junkyards with a magnetic crane. iron itself though is not biologically unhealthy for the organism.
>>
>>7688019
>apart from the certain rust stains
Could rust stains get in my clothing and will i be abled to wash it out?
>>
>>7688024
depends on a) size of the stain b) type of clothes c) your washing machine
>>
>>7688041
Right so i should definitly be carefull with fine fabrics and expensive suits etc?
>>
>>7687995
Yes, it might seek control over your will
>>
>>7688044
how about you take a wire scratch brush and clean the fucking ring
the rust makes it brittle
>>
>>7687998
Fuck you my wedding ring is rusty iron.
>>
>>7688044
better try it out with an old white t-shirt of yours
>>
>>7687995
The skin is able to absorb Iron. The human body is able to take in A LOT of iron, i'm talking about absorbing the whole ring at once and you still wouldn't die, maybe you'll get sick but you definitely life.
>>
>>7688061
couldn't afford gold huh
>>
>>7687995
discomfort, skin abrasions
>>
>>7688058
I kinda like the rough look of slightly upcomming rust. You know where the steel gets a little darker and gets these tiny specs. I quite literally think it looks better than silver or gold.
>>
>>7688061
Fuck all the haters bro, rusty iron/steel looks fucking awesome
>>
>wearing pointless shit like rings
shiggy
>>
>>7688061
>this millenium
>being poor
Maybe Trump will Make America Great Again.
>>
>>7688015
>gay af
>stop wearing it
>stop wearing that bracelet
>vistit \fa\
>profit
>>
>>7688024
Rust stains are tough to get out. Laundry products such as "Whink" brand stain remover use hydrofluoric acid as the active ingredient.
>>
>>7688163
Also, if you really want an iron ring, consider hematite. They look nice.
>>
>>7688061
hey, at least you can effortlessly run in water/mud
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.