[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPIDERSCENT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ACHTARMIGEN SWASTIKA.gif (10 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
ACHTARMIGEN SWASTIKA.gif
10 KB, 333x333
HELLO.

WHAT IS THE SCENT EMANATING FROM SPIDERS? IS IT A PHEROMONE? IF SO, WHAT IS ITS CHEMICAL CONSTITUTION?

IT IS A BITTER AND OVERLY PUNGENT SCENT, WHICH I HAVE NOTICED THAT NOT ALL PERSONS CAN SENSE, WHICH IS ODD.
>>
>>7687843
thats the grease you make skub from
>>
File: AREIZOO.gif (33 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO.gif
33 KB, 296x289
HELLO?
>>
I cant smell spiders
>>
maybe it's like the smell i get when i stop showering for a couple days
>>
I want to fuck a spider.
>>
>>7687843
why do you sniff spiders, m80?
>>
File: A U R Y O N H.gif (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
A U R Y O N H.gif
50 KB, 250x250
>>7688263

I DO NOT "SNIFF" SPIDERS; THE SCENT TO WHICH I AM REFERRING EXPANDS, PERMEATING THE AIR ON A RADIUS OF METERS.

I KNOW THAT IT IS SPIDERS THAT PRODUCE THAT SCENT BECAUSE WHEN I WAS A CHILD I USED TO PLAY WITH INSECTS, AND SPIDERS ALWAYS SMELT LIKE THAT; AN ODOUR AKIN TO THAT OF INSECTICIDE.
>>
>>7688285
>>>/scpwiki/
>>
>>7688568

I DO NOT COMPREHEND YOUR REPLY.
>>
>>7688238
then do it and post pics
>>
got curious and googled it, thats what i found:

Susan Riechert of the University of Tennessee, and Mirjam Papke and Stefan Schulz, both with the Technische Universität Braunschweig, disagreed with this speculation. Research they presented in the May issue of Animal Behaviour claims that, when it comes to mating, the type of desert spider they studied primarily communicates with chemicals. When a female desert spider is ready to mate she secretes a pheromone, 8-methyl-2-nonanone, that drives male spiders wild.
>>
>>7687952
If you are a dirty pro skubber
>2015
>being pro scub
Cmon
>>
Got your haloperidol l8r m8?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.