[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW we will never find a cure for cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>TFW we will never find a cure for cancer
>>
>>7685076
That's a good thing. It helps prevent overpopulation in the first world you dumb autist
>>
>>7685079

Shoot yourself if you're worried about overpopulation you blazing faggot

>>7685076
We'll indeed never "cure" cancer, but we will find a way to almost never die from it.

It's unfortunately beyond our lifespan though.
>>
>>7685079
/b/ is this way >>>/b/
>>
Look up 35 percent hydrogen peroxide therapy. Simple easy and effective

Eliminates all disease
>>
>>7685086
>I am an autist who understands nothing outside my field

The first world is already overburdened with the current population, if there weren't any cancer and we had all these extra bodies, we wouldn't be able to maintain this standard of living. Dumb 'muh feels' faggot
>>
File: 1901_Christoph.jpg (38 KB, 261x306) Image search: [Google]
1901_Christoph.jpg
38 KB, 261x306
>>7685088
This thread is brought up every day. It's a way for anti-cure proponents to prop up the corrupt pharmaceutical and health industry, whether they are knowledgeable of the fact or not.
>>
>>7685091
>Being this edgy
>>
>>7685086

I'm sure you'll like it when the Chinese and Arabs start moving into your quiet suburb.
>>
>>7685088
>I'm too retarded to engage you and I know I'm wrong so I'll link you to another board

BRAVO REDDIT
>>
Gold nanotubes and infra red light
>>
>>7685091
The earth has been overpopulated since the beginning of agriculture.

Grow the fuck up, the earth isn't capable of sustaining large populations at all. We've been engineering our own survival and this is why we're capable of supporting such large populations. Basing anything off the natural capacity of the earth itself is stupid.
>>
>>7685100
can you just go be edgy somewhere else.
this board is specifically for science and math related discussions among other world mysteries related things.
>>
>>7685076
A cure for cancer is to be found in gene therapy.

Biotech scientists are currently working on sequencing the genomes of various cancers. Soon enough they'll be able to cure cancer like they can with other genetic diseases.
>>
>>7685105
shit i forgot to tip my fedora
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7685103

>citation needed
>citation needed
>citation needed
>>
>>7685105
>can you just go be edgy somewhere
This isn't an argument you fucking idiot. Just because it doesn't compute with 'muh feels' doesn't mean it's wrong. There is a ton of unethical shit that enables the first world to exist as it does today, and refusing to believe or discuss it is just childish
>>
Look into Dr. Sebi
>>
>>7685112
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1040618211002333

The agricultural revolution is related to overpopulation of humans. A dip in human population necessitated the invention of agriculture.
>>
>>7685124
cure != money treatment = money
>>
>tfw there will never be a cure for baldness

Seriously we can put a fucking man in the moon but we can't find a cure for hair loss?? Fuck man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.