[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh Delta S > 0 >hurr durr entropy can only increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1447577588431.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1447577588431.png
12 KB, 530x492
>muh Delta S > 0
>hurr durr entropy can only increase
>mfw I clean up my room
>mfw I lowered the entropy

Fuck you, thermodynamics. I don't obey your laws.
>>
>>7681838
and where did that trash bag of yours go to?
>>
File: GW250H275.jpg (72 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
GW250H275.jpg
72 KB, 250x275
>>7681838

>sitting by the gates of Hell, chillin like a demon
>want to separate atoms of elements A and B
>just open and close the gate to put A on one side and B on the other
>mfw I lowered entropy
>>
>>7681838
The kentucky fried chicken you ate, used energy to cook, which got it from a coal power station, which got its coal from the dead plants, plants needed sunlight to grow and die, sunlight provided by sun as is depletes its reserve of hydrogen. entropy increases in a CLOSED system, ot some tiny section of it
>>
and you obviously need energy from chicken to clean your room
>>
That's because "you" don't exist from a physical perspective. You're just an abstract association of particles whose boundaries are constantly changing and subject to interpretation. In other words, you're not a closed system.
>>
>>7681838
The shitposting seems to be particularly strong today.
What gives, is it all the same idiot?
>>
File: kfc1.jpg (27 KB, 233x381) Image search: [Google]
kfc1.jpg
27 KB, 233x381
>>7681838
>>
>>7681838
>>mfw I clean up my room>mfw I lowered the entropy
Nah, the entropy started exactly the same: still objects before, still objects now. No change in entropy.
>>
>>7682577
Entropy was increased. Heat transfer from your body.
>>
>>7682584
I mean, the entropy of the solid objects in the room, not the air, is the same
>>
>>7682588
what about friction between his palms and objects. besides, air is a part of the system and even if you excluded it, heat would transfer from the air to the room, even if really slowly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.