[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I want to make money (not be super rich, just wealthy enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: goat.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
If I want to make money (not be super rich, just wealthy enough to be able to afford cutting edge technology over the next 20-30) should I go into computer science or math majoring in computer science?

I want to make AI and I also want to merge my mind with computers, but I also want to be able to go to a grocery store in 20 years and buy a hundred dollar loaf of bread.

Should I just start raising a goat farm instead and hope the occult elite program goat worshipping into AI?
>>
Just become a NEET

Once nanotechnology becomes a thing all 9 billion of us can enjoy cutting edge singularity technology.

Assuming those at the top don't view wageslaves as parasites that need to be destroyed.
>>
Goat farm sounds more rewarding.

You just have to be able to spot the difference between an edgy satanic teen trying to fuck your goats, and a real occultists trying to steal your goats. After that though its smooth sailings.
>>
goats
>>
>>7679346
I'm leaning towards goat farming. I mean first of all GOATS and secondly all professional STEM fields are oversaturated anyway and salaries are primed to drop due to lowering demand even if you can get a job.
>>
>thinking of switching from my chemistry course to an agronomy course to raise foats

Fuck you goatposter
>>
>I want to make AI and I also want to merge my mind with computers, but I also want to be able to go to a grocery store in 20 years and buy a hundred dollar loaf of bread.
>hundred dollar loaf of bread

This seems like a good solution to the whole "9 billion people on earth all super powerful computer cyborg" problem.
>>
File: 1445777166776.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445777166776.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
CS Major here
just do what feels right to you
I didn't and I'm starting to regret it
>>
>>7680814

Are you just to stupid at CS to not get one of those 60k starting software jobs?
>>
What's with this new dank goat meme?
I mean.. Don't get me wrong, i'd bang a certain edgy goat
>>
Goats

Even if you get a CS degree and even if you make AI, evantually that AI is going to say to you "sorry mate but your too dumb to help me anymore, time for me to go off on my own".

And then at that point you just have to hope that you did a good enough job of programming him for him to not be an autistic turd who wants your atoms.

Go with the goats. Atleast that way you can live to be 80 and witness the terraforming of the earth into a computer.
>>
bump for goats
>>
>>7679346
>merge my mind with computers

Confirmed retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.