[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one have experience using smelling salts in order to stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: M0354_1951-23-102_2.jpg (67 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
M0354_1951-23-102_2.jpg
67 KB, 1024x797
Any one have experience using smelling salts in order to stay awake? I find I'm too tired and can not afford to sleep now-a-days, would these help me stay awake; at least long enough to get my work done?

Are there adverse effects to prolonged use of smelling salts?
>>
are you an 18th century boxer?
>>
>>7671487

Math PhD drowning in papers m8.
>>
>>7671475
>and can not afford to sleep now-a-day

Well then you're going to die quite soon. Humans need sleep. There is no chemical substitute. And if you are sleep deprived than your "work" will suffer more than if you had worked less and slept more.
>>
>>7671502

>papers due
>feeling tired
>sleep
>whoops paper isn't done
>well at least I got those eight hours

We need sleep is a fine and dandy concept, but here in the real world buddy there's no time for it.
>>
>>7671507

No, retard, the point is you will get more work done if you are properly rested.
>>
>>7671475
Hahahaha u srs m8, fucking smelling salts?
Just get some caffeine and modafinil
>>
>>7671507
shut the fuck up little faggot
No your shitty middle age salts won't do shit for you and yes, you're a doofus for not being able to plan your shitty papers
>real world mean being a dumbass
Kill yourself
>>
>>7671524
>>7671515

How's high school?
>>
>>7671526
>>7671507
Do you actually think people that work real jobs don't sleep?
>>
>>7671533

What is your definition of "don't sleep". If you are honestly on the implication that I get zero sleep you're clinically retarded. I merely want alternative to sleep after a hard day of lectures, as I have an innumerable amount of work to do in my position.
>>
>>7671475
just get it in your head that you need to get shit done, 6 hours of sleep is enough.

Hypomania ftw
>>
>>7671475
> bath salts

are you fucking stupid bubele?
sleep ffs, if you really *really* need something to 'stay awake' (awake mind?) get some of your legal *phetamines, whatever they may be in your place.
>>
If you need to skip sleep you fucked up. Stop fucking up. Dont normalize sleep deprivation as 'well thats just the way things are' for yourself.
>>
In the time you spend asking this question, monitoring this thread, and acquiring your smelling salts, you could have a couple of really good naps and catch up on your sleep.
>>
>>7671732
smelling salts aren't bath salts.
>>
>>7671772

you got me on that, and I sincerely apologize fo my sloppy reading as well as withdrawing the stupid part.

the other rest still stands though.
>>
>>7671475
I just got an adderall hook up. Smelling salts might work but they smell horrid, you'll hate using them
Really just take caffeine pills, nicotine gum and (if you need) adderall
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.