[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS there a scientific reason why goats are the best animals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: top_tier_goat.jpg (520 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
top_tier_goat.jpg
520 KB, 1600x1250
IS there a scientific reason why goats are the best animals?
>>
>>7655605

>milk
>meat
>pet
>paper shredder
>fur

G.O.A.T
>>
I really think this is not a suitable post for /sci/... Stop flooding the board with shit...
>>
>>7655645
muh board culture.
>>
something about a tower?
>>
File: mountain-goats-close-stare.jpg (354 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
mountain-goats-close-stare.jpg
354 KB, 1200x800
>>7655605
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1342x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1342x1600
>>7655605
>>
>>7655645
even though you are in the right, this board is already filled with shit, mathematician/physicist wannabes, gimme a break
>>
>>7655675
dey tookur board
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (146 KB, 598x900) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
146 KB, 598x900
Goat are awesome. They just mind their own business, running around in the wild, eating grass, and CLIMBING FUCKING VERTICAL CLIFFS as if saying "fuck you, you though parkour was cool? I am cool".
>>
>>7657057
B E S T M O M
E
S
T

M
O
M
>>
>>7655605
Get into the goatology field to unlock the truth.
>>
>>7655645
you're right. So mathematically speaking, what is consciousness? Or could you tell me why men are attracted to women? and I don't want any answers involving evolution
>>
File: sexy%20goat[1].jpg (618 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
sexy%20goat[1].jpg
618 KB, 1920x1280
You guys do know that the goats are only allowing us to live long enough to build infrastructure for the eternal goat empire right?
>>
>>7655605
Daily reminder that the Monty hall problem is just anti goat propaganda.

Don't switch. Stay and claim your goat. Who the fuck wants a car?
>>
>>7658492
i never understood the monty hall problem.

Wouldnt the game show host be aware of the monty hall problem in popular culture and use this to their advantage
>>
>>7658505
Yes and they are. Their using it to trick you into losing the goat.
>>
>>7655614
10/10
GOAT post
>>
>>7658505

You mean like only give you the chance to switch if you picked the car already. Yes, it is possible that the actual things on the show don' t match the problem. But they don't do that because the goat is better and they want to trick you into giving it up for a car.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.