[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Math
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MATH-TEACHER-300x199.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
MATH-TEACHER-300x199.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
Guys....I like math,but I can't understand a shit from my teacher.What the hell i'm supposed to do ?
>>
>>7653218

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

Find your class. Watch the vids at your own pace. The professors at MIT are light years ahead of your shitty dead end associate professor.
>>
Read the book, teach yourself.
>>
you have to believe firmly that most of your profs are not there because they're good teachers, lecturers, educators, people...they generate money and publicity for your school. when i was in uni i would go to class for a week or two and see if i vibed with the prof, then skip class the rest of the quarter and teach myself the material.
>>
>>7653224
Where's Pre-Cal??
>>
Sit closer to the front. When students come to complain to me about something, this is the problem about 95% of the time. It's usually because they're way in the back of every lecture, dicking around on their phones or chatting with their friends.

Also, it may help you to do your readings and take your notes before class, like you are supposed to. Then what the teacher says will make more sense, because you'll have the background knowledge required to understand it. This may make your lectures a little more boring because you'll know much of the material already, but--surprise--if you sit near the front, you'll be more engaged and learn more regardless.
>>
>>7653229
khanacademy
>>
>>7653229

If it's precalc your best bet is Khan academy. I never actually took precalc, because I didn't want to delay taking calculus in university. Salman Khan saved my asshole.
>>
>>7653235
>tfw i sit in the back and i'm still a good student
>consider sitting in front but still end up in the back no matter what
i-i j-just don't want to be called on to be used in a demonstration
>>
>>7653218
Read the book.
>>
>>7653249

Literally on the first day the teacher said she could tell who would get an A by who sat in the front. I immediately went to the back. Got a B in the course, but a 5 on the AP exam. That teacher was full of shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.