[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychology Research
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
https://macalesterassessment.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3JEmO2tnRVCdiHr

Do you guys think daily meditation can effect risky sexual/drug abuse behavior? I'm interested in what people have to say.
psychology dept of my college requires survey responses for student research, please help!
>>
>>7651517

>What is your gender
>Male
>Female
>Non-binary

Trashed the survey, reformatted my hard drive, called the police, moot and my mother.
>>
File: 143.54.png (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
143.54.png
7 KB, 240x240
I'm not sure if the people that meditate daily are really at risk for drug abuse dude
>>
I do think so. Proper meditation should bring you into a higher state of consciousness, a state of higher alertness. You then no longer try to mentally label things or situations, and sometimes you might feel that things change.
>>
>>7651524
Its a liberal cesspool I have to live with it
>>
>>7651527

Yeah, anyone who meditates daily probably has their life together.

Anyways, you're never gonna get people to meditate daily. It's one of those behaviors, like flossing, that has an extremely high truancy rate. You'd have better luck getting people to exercise, which I feel would be a great way of preventing drug abuse and relapse.
>>
>>7651517
bump
need people to follow link if possible
>>
>>7651517

>Not returning a wallet you found that contains $200.

What do I put if I would just leave the wallet on the floor? I wouldn't want to steal, but I'm not going to waste my time taking the wallet to the police.
>>
File: file.png (91 KB, 1178x628) Image search: [Google]
file.png
91 KB, 1178x628
>>7651517
I had to do these annoying tests for psych 101. I tried to do this, but the memories of past came flooding back in. You triggered my PTSD OP
>>
>>7651517
ugh, I hate meditation, and those who advocate for it. Usually it's those new age retards who believe anything without questions.
>>
File: 1447156381834.jpg (114 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
1447156381834.jpg
114 KB, 591x530
>>7651517
>psychology
>>
No. Only willpower and a change of thinking can.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.