[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how smart are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
ITT you must defend yourself against a swarm of killer bees. Please select a weapon and describe how you plan to survive. Hope you niggers get creative today. Goodluck.

>NO ENCLOSURES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED (suits, houses, vehicles, underwater, etc.)!!!
>>
>>7646324
Hard mode: once an answer is posted other anons are not allowed to use the same strategy.
>>
>>7646324
Bee-killing poison gas
>>
>>7646324
weapon : smoke blower
plan : blow smoke all day erday
>>
I always keep some bee repellent Bat-spray in my utility belt.
>>
A house.

>Open the door
>Get in the house
>???
>Profit.
>>
>>7646324
towel or washcloth. I'd be whipping bees all day long like they'll be jealous of the slaves when I'm through with them
>>
flamethrower with infinite ammo

/thread
>>
Weapon: army of ants armed with anti-aircraft guns.

Plan: put on my some protective goggles and chill out.
>>
>>7646332
Read the OP
>>
Cover myself in fire. That way bees can't get close to me :^)
>>
A fan to blow the bees.
>>
mega vacuum cleaner
>>
a large Co-60 source with collimator that hold in front of myself like a shield
>>
Get on moped, ride out to desert, wait for them to get dehydrated and sit on the ground like bees in summer, smash them with heavy boots

or, run onto a elevating platform (as elevators arent allowed), press up button, accelerate, force all bees to bottom of platform, then stomp on bees with heavy boots.
>>
>>7646324
Steal a mannequin and bathe it in UV light, lure the bees to the mannequin and walk away once they swarm the decoy.
>>
>Snowblower.

"Bee behavior is affected by temperature. They rarely work when the temperature is below 57oF or above 100oF. They cannot fly when the temperature is below 55oF. On very hot days, bees cluster outside unshaded hives and do not work. However, too much shade in the summer makes bees irritable."
>>
>>7646324
>no enclosures allowed
What king of retarded shit is this.
Ok, I ride an open car or bicycle away from the stupid bees.

>select a weapon
A gas/aerosol pesticide alongside an appropriate mask and suit.
>>
Fire extinguisher. Easy.
>>
>>7646324

I use the EM drive
>>
Turn into a bee and fly away.
>>
File: jdur7g9i2vnaav37_v9_.png (50 KB, 446x300) Image search: [Google]
jdur7g9i2vnaav37_v9_.png
50 KB, 446x300
>>7646324

:^)
>>
A hose with a pressurized water source and a wide angle spray nozzle.
>>
>>7646324
WD40 and lighter is the fastest version, with some time i would build some high preasure flame thrower by Tokyo Drift tuning paintball gun :)
>>
Rub myself down in moth balls, then use Paint ball gun that shoots mothballs
>>
>>7646371
No suits, faggot

Good luck poisoning yourself
>>
I choose a nest of hornets
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.