[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 3rd year environmental studies major and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: environment-759.jpg (72 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
environment-759.jpg
72 KB, 759x422
I'm a 3rd year environmental studies major and I'm trying to get the ball rolling with internships and such - seems like there are openings all over the country with the Department of Agriculture and the Department of Interior. Anyone here ever worked for/is currently working for a government agency? Are they selective or is it fairly easy to land a position?
>>
>>7966498
>Are you black?
Hired.
>Are you muslim?
Hired.
>Are you gay?
Hired.
>Are you trans?
Hired.

>W-what do you mean you are not a minority in any of these categories? Oh... that's a shame
>4.0 GPA? WOW haha impressive.
>You've done research with your professors. AMAZING wooo!
>You invented the cure for cancer when you are were 8. That's good!
>W-well, that was a good interview. Don't bother calling us, we will call you :^)
>Why did I throw your resume in the thrash? Oh no no! This is not the thrash can, this is our resume depository! haha we just have a good sense of humor :^)
>BYEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7966528
HAH gay don't get shit for internships. Bums me the fuck out too.
>>
>>7966536
I'm sure it is quite easy for an engineer in a good uni to get internships.
>>
>>7966528
Is the "no females in stem" meme still a thing?
>>
>>7966547
Anyone who still believes in the meme only has to look at a biology classroom. It smells of old unused pussy.

Math is at 50% female, so is physics, chem, etc.

The only place where there are relatively no females in engineering, where they make up a solid 10% but that has reason.

You know that thing about pulling your pants down in prison to signal that you are open to get fucked in the ass? Majoring in engineering is literally the same thing, but for college students.
Women just recognize the gay men club engineering is and step aside, but of course, the really big fucking sluts can't help but include themselves in the neverending ass fucking so they make up that 10% of women hoping that one day an engineer will mistake them for a guy and fuck them too.

What is true, according to the regressive left, is that being female is no longer 'enough' minority status. I mean, you need to at least be gay.
>>
>>7966556
wew lad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.