[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick Health Question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: TEA-1.jpg (104 KB, 2118x2361) Image search: [Google]
TEA-1.jpg
104 KB, 2118x2361
I have started drinking tea to the exclusion of all else. I drink 5 pints (2.5 liters) per day, and have been since Jan 1st.

The picture shows a pint glass, after 10 pints (maybe 15 maximum). I have rinsed the glass out thoroughly before the next 'refill' but not used a cloth, I have however used washing up liquid (no scrubbing).

Clearly, there s an issue with tea drinking. I am seriously concerned about the state of my stomach and intestines. The only way to clean the glass is using chlorine bleach. I want to drink diluted bleach to clean my insides. Thoughts?
>>
The glass on the right is what a clean glass looks like. Control picture.
>>
>>7965039
If you're asking "will bleach clean my intestines" yes you're correct, it will kill the bacteria in your gut mostly, it will also likely kill you if you drink a significant enough amount to cause any major change in your gut microbiome
>>
File: earl grey cake.jpg (172 KB, 1600x1231) Image search: [Google]
earl grey cake.jpg
172 KB, 1600x1231
>>7965039
>The only way to clean the glass is using chlorine bleach.
That's the lazy way lol. All you need to do is get a sponge grit and some elbow grease. Trust me, if it doesn't come off then it's not tea you're drinking.

Your intestines and stomach will shed naturally, they take care of themselves. Who cares they're tea stained. While you're at it, make sure you're quitting carrots, beetroot, coffee, and spinach. Those things will all leave coloured stains on glass when you drink it daily too.
>>
>>7965039
You ought to consider seeing a psychiatrist.
>>
>>7965039
Id worry more about your teeth than your stomach
>>
>>7965039
>I want to drink diluted bleach to clean my insides. Thoughts?
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
Hey op, youre clearly a retard, but here it goes.

Tell me, are those glasses plastic-y or glass?
>>
>>>7965039
>The only way to clean the glass is using chlorine bleach.

No it's not you dumb fuck, use a proper brush instead of your homo cloth.

>I want to drink diluted bleach to clean my insides. Thoughts?
It would increase average IQ in your community be a notch so why not.
>>
>>7965080

>Earl grey cake

Fuuuck
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459161078251.jpg (56 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459161078251.jpg
56 KB, 640x853
You're drinking an oxidized tea, darjeeling or oolong type base. Try switching to a green tea. There won't be that residue. Vinegar also works to cut the residue.
>>
>>7965080
>earl grey cake
fuuuuck that looks delicious
>>
>>7965039

drink out of mug like a normal person then

Jeez

>>7965080
a dishwasher is fine too
>>
>>7965080
>that cake

hnnng
>>
>>7965039
Anything more than 1 liter of tea per day is cancerous mostly because of flouride.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.