[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a polfag here, but I just want to know if there are psychological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1448726160760.jpg (86 KB, 468x720) Image search: [Google]
1448726160760.jpg
86 KB, 468x720
Not a polfag here, but I just want to know if there are psychological diferences on average between human races.

I'm curious if pol is right on that topic and if each human race has subtle diferences that may answer why there's diferences between human cultures.

I dunno, I just want some information of real science students.
>>
>>7919281
>Not a polfag here

>>>/p...

Fine, I'll bite. The kind of explanation you're seeking, science cannot provide. Such understanding of the brain (I assume you're referring to neuroscience since psychology is a pseudoscience) is FAR away into the future so might as well not ask. There might be differences, there might not be. Maybe civilizations and cultures are defined by the few people who lead them (most likely), maybe they are defined by the race or maybe they are defined by the many people who build it. Either way, science cannot answer that definitively for now. Anthropology might be more relevant to human cultures and their origins, but no definitive answers there either, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>7919294
any book that explains the diferences between human cultures?

I just wonder what if blacks are lazier because of evolving in a tropical climate while whites had to deal with preparing and planing to not die in the winter?
>>
>>7919311
>not from pol
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7919311
I have often wondered this myself.

However, history shows that those of Asian cultures have been quite successful in comparison to white people, so I don't know if our mutual theory holds any merit...
>>
>>7919311

>any book that explains the diferences between human cultures?
Not my area of expertise, might want to ask /his/ or /lit/.

>I just wonder what if blacks are lazier because of evolving in a tropical climate while whites had to deal with preparing and planing to not die in the winter?

If anything, blacks had a lot more dangerous circumstances to deal with. Dangerous fauna meant they had to protect themselves more effectively, for example. The Egyptian civilization, one of the greatest civilizations ever was in Africa, and I wouldn't call it lazy. Ancient Greece had the Mediterranean climate (South europe is pretty much perfect for the rise of empires) which meant human survival was easier and progress could start happening. Same for Ancient Babylon.

We might be genetically different from blacks in Africa, and years spent in hunting does not exactly adapt them to academic requirements. U.S. African-Americans have nothing to do with that. They have been raised for generations in a society where most of the time they are poor and are pushed out of school. There are also many blacks who succeed and go to university and become engineers or doctors or whatever, just as there are whites who go into gangs. The discrepancy between white academics and black academics for example can be explained by social circumstances much more conveniently than genetics. A genetic bottleneck in blacks would affect them more profoundly, blacks would be handicapped from the beginning, unable to do anything, which isn't the case atm. But we can't DEFINITIVELY solve this conundrum yet, both sides are missing info. Keep in mind though that genetics studies and IQ studies /pol/ shows you is pretty much pseudoscience, skewed results that fit their viewpoints and don't take environmental factors into account.
>>
>>7919281
>I'm curious if pol is right on that topic and if each human race has subtle diferences that may answer why there's diferences between human cultures.
There are subtle differences but they really have almost nothing to do with culture. It's infinitely more influenced by geography alone.
>>
>>7919281
/pol/ here it's not about the race but the development of the country X comes from has a lot to do with intellect. The environment ( religion, moral, technology, economy, status, level of stress submitted to, amount of free time available for self improvement and rest, diet, and social norms as a means to overcome ones condition- countries like India where it is almost impossible to change status from poor to anything else need not apply)determines what sort of person you will be.
>>
>>7919317
>being this of a cuck against someone who's genuinely asking something
You really like that maymay eh?
>>
>>7919281
The environment and culture appear to trump any differences in psychological traits between races.

In pretty much any psychological study conducted, the difference between races raised in the same environment is nonexistent. Researchers can run their statistics without considering race as a factor because it makes no difference to their results.

The impoverished environments of many african-americans are largely to blame for the differences observed in studies on general behavior (e.g., crime, education, etc.) In addition, stereotype threat is a significant factor in reducing performance as well as life aims among this group.

Adoption studies, such as the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, show that IQ is significantly affected by the environment and early adoptees scored higher than those who were adopted later. The differences between white, biracial, and black kids are significant but are more likely due to how these kids were treated based on their appearance.

Jane Elliott's blue-eye brown-eyed experiment is a classic example of how impactful the environment can be. White kids performed better or worse on academics and in their social lives based on the expectations of others as well as their own expectations. The transformation happened in a very short timespan. Now, extend that over years, decades, and generations and think about the impact.

Between environmental differences and self-fulfilling prophecies, most, if not all, of the variance in IQ can accounted for.
>>
>>7919390
this isn't a genuine question

It's bait

No one fucking cares about this but /pol/tards and stormniggers trying to justify their racism
>>
>>7919311
>>7919321
First off, almost everything in Africa is out there capable of killing you. From large carnivores to parasites you have probably never heard of. It is all capable of providing a brutal death.

As for teh rest of the world, well things are unclear.
If you look at a map and plot all the early civilizations you will find these are all located on a narrow band around 40 degrees north. Most are close to large rivers. It used to be the theory that at this latitude working alone would be death but if you put in a collective effort by, say, creating a civilization, there is a lot to reap from this effort. Seems plausible, right? Right?

As it happens this theory is now binned and declared Nazi ideology. I have no idea why. And I have not seen any alternative theories to explain these things.

Another oddity is of course that there is nothing comparable at the same latitude south of equator.
>>
>>7919370
I see your Dalit and raise with one Burakumin.

If you defeat that one I have more cards in my sleeve. Please try.
>>
>>7919311
This was a topic that we discussed in an economics class, of all things. There exists differences across cultures with regards to saving propensity of which one example is the 'tropics' vs. the 'cold'. Tropics with diseases, immediate use of goods, etc. and cold with necessity to save to survive the coming months.

There's also the American v. European ideals in which Americans with wage increases tend to work more, while European wage increases tend to make one work less to enjoy their leisure more.
>>
Pretty sure the scientific consensus is still out there but an interesting paper to read maybe

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160114113520.htm
>>
File: Mankiw Macro 7e.png (31 KB, 430x213) Image search: [Google]
Mankiw Macro 7e.png
31 KB, 430x213
>>7919311
>>7919502
Followup regarding cultural differences. From the textbook we had used.
>>
File: Mankiw Macro 7e Tropics.png (91 KB, 438x550) Image search: [Google]
Mankiw Macro 7e Tropics.png
91 KB, 438x550
>>7919523
>>7919311
Aaaand another excerpt, regarding colonialism and the productivity of the tropics.
>>
>>7919533
that's pretty neat.

wish to be some kind of scholar to understand more the diferences between poor and rich countries rather than huh duh brown people are dumber.
>>
>>7919311
I thought most "civilization: sprung up because certain nomads happened to stumble upon rivers with fertile soil( Bronze age Greece, Egypt, Mesopatamia") and open fields for domestification while others did not. This could have been for any reason btw not because "hurr duur those people were more intelligent:. Like everything in this universe, it may have just happened by accident. I actually learned in a nutrition class(and other sources) that agriculture may have sprung up when humans dropped seeds on the ground (probably be accident) and realized that they could grow their own food. This eventually lead to agricultural revolution with food surplus and of course domestification. Food surplus, followed by urbanization is one of the main factors that make a "civilization". It's not hard to envision, thatt this may have been easier to discovery near fertile land.
BTW for a while Romans were only able to keep up surplus food supply due to trading with the Egyptians. Just putting that out there.

/His/ has a image that goes into this with Afirca since that's obviously what you're looking for.
>>
>>7919451
>The environment and culture appear to trump any differences in psychological traits between races.
Not according to crime statistics and IQ differences.

Pretty consistent across the world, really.

>Whites are smart and relatively law-abiding
>Asians are smart and bery law-abiding
>Negroes are dumb and extremely violent
>Semites are mediocre in intelligence and rather violent

Humans aren't a special snowflake.mlike all other organisms, genes control everything about us. Environmental influences are just another way of talking about genetic response to environmental changes.
>>
>>7919523
This text has totally overlooked the issue of "Protestant Work Ethics", a topic which can be every bit as controversial as anything about race.

Statistics is clear: southern catholic countries are amongst the most corrupt in Europe. Protestant countries less so and the ones most affected (or even effected) by the Protestant work ethics are the hardest working and most prosperous,

However even within countries there is often a north-south divide in work ethics.

As for the long reach of history the text again fails in that it does not mention the economic implosion suffered by Spain and Portugal as their colonial extractive practices torched their economies in a variation on Dutch Disease.

The text is very superficial.

The Economist has regularly articles on poverty and the whys and hows. Well worth reading even though the only clear thing is that noone really knows how things ended up they way it was and that these things are very complex.
>>
>>7919459
>>
Don't fall for a false dichotomy. /pol/ is never right about anything, but that doesn't mean the politically correct opinion is right either.
>>
>>7919652
>>7919311
Most "civilizations" sprung up*
My bad, I'm on a mobile device.
>>
>>7919678
But the irony here is that, you and all of /pol/ hardly understand ANYTHING about genetics. You know as much as the tumblerites you like to mock.
If you did or even was an actually scientist, you would know how complex these things are and how difficult it is to make conclusions. Especially true, it when we are talking about the brain and consciousness which we still BARELY understand in of itself let alone the genes that control it.
>>
>>7919523
>Europe
>leisure
?
>>
>>7919749
this

>>7919715
and this
>>
>>7919715
I love the meme where people call anyone who asks questions about race /pol/ and try to derail every single thread, yet they fail and everyone keeps talking about them and stating their opinions.
>>
>>7919774
Im not racist im specist.
>>
>>7919781
racism is a meme anyway
>>
>>7919774
The answers were given in the first 6-7 responses, and yet no /pol/ack responded to them because they (most of the time) have nothing to say other than blacks are dumb. /pol/ got consistently rekt in this thread even in the later posts and we can see the quality of the arguments they give >>7919678

So shut up with this sheeple sensitive libtard accusing meme if you have nothing more to say.
>>
>>7919281
From what we can gather with our current knowledge there are very very VERY minor differences, but even then it's hard to separate them from being culturally influenced.
If you want the neuroscience explanation then GL with that, cause I can't help you.
>>
>>7919798
/pol/ is right about races having distinct differences which anyone with a brainstem can see. You will find some people confusing acknowledging differences with offending someone who try to be pathetic white knights and deny the very evolutionary traits that different races have even though they are plain out there.
I don't see anybody getting rekt no matter how much you repeat your wishes. Black people DO have lower IQ, SAT scores, grades, graduation rates, employment rates and welfare. They DO have higher higher crime stats, illegitimate children, incarcenation rates and lots of other stuff. You can't really compare negroes to the rest of the world and say they're equals.

So no. /pol/ is right except for the part where niggers have to die. Although even I wish there was a way to fix them, they don't seem to be detached from their irresponsible crime and drug ridden lifestyles.
>>
>>7919335
>The Egyptian civilization, one of the greatest civilizations ever was in Africa, and I wouldn't call it lazy

The leaders of the Egypt you are thinking of where not genetically African. Cleopatra was of Greek descent
>>
>>7919830
I know, I was referring to the rise of their civilization and the fact that it was in Africa, not that they were blacks.
>>
>no /pol/ack responded to them because they (most of the time) have nothing to say other than blacks are dumb.

>>7919822
Thanks for confirming my post.
Also:

>Although even I wish there was a way to fix them

Don't kid yourself. Your unproven delusion that blacks are somehow inferior ranks as one of the most prideful "achievements" in your life, which explains why you need to so fervently defend it in every thread possible.

Anyway, you will never get the smart guys in science to back your views up, not because they are butthurt muh feels libtards, but because they actually demand rigorous evidence for their scientific formulations, unlike /pol/acks who spout stormfront-only approved stats that are subject to explanations other than genetics, as explained to you by various posters in this thread. Maybe you should go back to your safe haven now, where people will only agree and encourage you.
>>
>>7919830
>Cleopatra was of Greek descent
She also lived in more recent times. There had been several dynasties before her that brought about the Egyptian civilization. Not sure about their ethnicities. Most likely upper and lower Egypt were different.
>>
>>7919830
So was Spain not Spanish when the French king ruled it? The ethnicity of the leader doesn't matter, he was saying that it is a civilization that was able to survive in Africa, like the kingdom of Mali.
>>
>>7919856
> blacks are dumb
> /pol/ is stating this fact
> omg stormniggers stormniggers
> omg omg nazis are invading
> really guise hitler lives on the dark side of the moon and spreading racism beams all over the world :O :O :O

Are you fucking retarded or something ? do you really think you can fool anyone who watch news and see niggers with their own eyes who do stupid shit and get jailed for them. You sound like a politician yourself.
As cute as your endless ad-hominems are nothing you sperg out will change the fact that niggers will keep dying and getting jailed for all the retarded shit they do. When the day ends, hundreds of them will get cuffed for doing dumb nigger things as always while other people don't. I wish they only did it to other niggers so the rest of the world could live in peace.
>>
>>7919281
i have no evidence to support this claim, but it seems that the most successful and advanced civilizations in history have always been the ones who were along heavy trade routes. the ones who remained isolated stayed stuck in the past. a good example of both of these is actually japan, which was behind by about 300 years, until they realized their mistake and opened their ports to trading, bringing about their rapid industrialization.
other good examples include american indians, and most of the west coast of africa. i think having to adapt to a new culture is more important than having to adapt to an environment. but dont tell /pol/ they'll think im sticking up for refugees and start arguing with themselves until they all finally agree that theyre all white nationalists.

tl;dr new people bring new ideas and new stuff to old place = better place
>>
>>7919678
You're assuming that people in the same country are affected by the same environmental influences. That's an unfounded assumption. For instance, many blacks in the U.S. grow up in families with illiterate parents who haven't been taught the value of education. They are surrounded by drugs and violence. And they don't have proper supports to improve their education level, their neighborhoods, or their culture.

>Environmental influences are just another way of talking about genetic response to environmental changes.
This statement is extremely incorrect. When we speak of 'environmental influences,' we are referring to factors that affect how people behave. Behavior is not a 'genetic response to environmental changes.'
First, there is no such thing as a 'genetic response.'
Second, the field of epigenetics studies changes in gene expression over the lifespan or few generations and it also shows how something like serious stress can leave its mark on multiple generations.

Consider that the middle east was once on the leading edge of math and astronomy. There is pretty much no genetic difference between those scholars of hundreds of years ago and the average arab today. However, they live(d) in markedly different environments that promote very different behaviors.

No offense, but you sound like a creationist who doesn't know or care about the science and simply seeks to make the facts fit an already decided upon agenda.

>>7919822
>You can't really compare negroes to the rest of the world and say they're equals.

Funny. People said the same thing about women when they were relegated to the fields and the kitchen.

What about Jews? They have made a much larger contribution (proportionally speaking) to science than other races. I guess someone like you would conclude that you can't really compare the rest of the world of them and say that the rest of the world is equal.
>>
>>7919689
>does not mention the economic implosion suffered by Spain and Portugal as their colonial extractive practices torched their economies in a variation on Dutch Disease

Could you go into this more and explain how it's a failure of the text to not mention this? It's been a long time since I've taken this course, so it might've been a consideration from the lecturer when this was gone over, but based on trying to google this, I don't quite understand what part of the Acemoglu, Johnson, Robinson explanation fails when this is taken into account.
>>
>>7919892

this is some very simple idea. All examples proving the opposite dont exist any longer, because they were just killed by the "new people", who brought them friendship and progress.
>>
>>7919866
>Comes to /sci/
>Posts /pol/ tier bullshit.
>Gets rekt by scientific analysis.
>Responds with /pol/ tier bullshit.
>Rinse and repeat.

Want to play with the big boys on /sci/?
Demonstrate that IQ is static.
>Protip: You can't because studies show it can be altered significantly in both directions.
Demonstrate the criminality is static.
>Protip: You can't because studies show it to be dynamic for all races.
Demonstrate that being a marginalized, discriminated-against group has no impact on behavior and life trajectory.
>Protip: You can't because studies show that discrimination has pretty immediate impacts.

Welcome to /sci/. I trust you won't be staying long.
>>
>>7919898
Women are not a race...And unlike niggers they don't have high crime rates, rapes, unemployment or graduation. And I don't think white race is the best, but niggers are the worst.

I don't think jews are equal to other races either. They are better. The one problem I have with jews are that they are racist, xenophobic hateful people.
>>
>>7919927
> I represent /sci/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. go back to your SJW shithole you fucking retard. You're fooling nobody.

> IQ is static
it's not. Neither is your grades. If you take the same test you'll probably score different. And you are retarded for suggesting that anything dynamic is not viable.
Let's just remove the whole education system right ? Let's just implement AA and fuck all the grades or exam scores they don't mean shit since they're not static LEL xDDD

> Demonstrate the criminality is static.
read the answer above. then read it again, and again, and again until it penetrates your thick numb skull

> Demonstrate that being a marginalized, discriminated-against group has no impact on behavior and life trajectory.
If they aren't crime glorifying, dumb, drug addicted, violent, rapist, sexist retards why would people make a sterotype out of them. You're aligning the events backwards and try to blame black crimes on white people as always. Nice logical fallacy really but it's very easy to see through.
>>
>>7919924
apologies amigo, i told you i have no evidence to back my claims and it was just an opinion.

i didnt mean it in like a huggy-lets-be-friends-way. but having new ideas forced on you by having to live next to and always deal with outsiders is going to change your view. you either adapt or you dont. if you dont adapt or try to interact then you marginalize yourself.

also the races who did this early on in history also benefitted from having much stronger immunities to various diseases. which is VERY important.
>>
>>7919947
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. go back to your SJW shithole you fucking retard. You're fooling nobody.

Not the guy, but he DOES represent /sci/ on the matter of rigorous evidence. YOU are not fooling anyone by attempting to undermine his argument in this manner.

The rest of your post is so absolutely biased that it's radical feminist-tier argumentation, not even worthy of response. If you can't formulate good arguments, piss off.
>>
>>7919935
>The one problem I have with jews are that they are racist, xenophobic hateful people

ha maybe hasidics. i agree they are the worst. most of the jews i know arent even that serious about practicing or are basically atheist. and none of them fit that statement. and i live next to a pretty large jewish community. the second-largest in new york next to brooklyn i believe.
>>
ok guys, i'm kinda triggered.

i'm not much of a racist, but all your arguments to counter /pol/'s miserable "blacks are inferior"-theorem are not valid. It's pretty much this discussion all the time:

>Anon lurking from /pol/: "blacks have low IQ"
>enlightened /sci/ Anon: "How dare you, its not them, its their environment"

why does it matter why someone is stupid? blacks score significantly lower in SATs and have far higher crime rates, why would it be wrong then if someone concludes that he wants to live in a white-only country and that migration should be way stricter in order to keep people away who won't improve the status quo?

of course you should try to figure out why some group is worse than the other in specific statistics, but the simple fact that they are worse is kinda reason enough to say you prefer not to have them amongst you. Why would this be illegitimate? If i wanted to be a racist, i would argue it like this. And the "environment and shit" kinda doesnt counter this, it's pretty much offtopic.
>>
>>7919979
> i-i do represent /SCi/ guys pls beliv me D':
there there kido. You represent everything wrong in this world. Please do the whole world a favor and move into a ghetto where you find all your nice friends away from all the privileged ebil white people so the world can get rid of one more idiot.

>>7919983
European jews aren't all that bad unless they're really connected to their israeli roots where you can literally hear their spiteful remarks against christians and non-jews in general. Although I thought askhenazis were the real racist ones and acidic ones were just a little looney. like the jihadists of middle east
>>
>>7919983
Where's that? Forest Hills?
>>
>>7919822
>Black people DO have lower IQ, SAT scores, grades, graduation rates, employment rates and welfare. They DO have higher higher crime stats, illegitimate children, incarcenation rates and lots of other stuff.

You don't think there's some overlap there? Maybe communal poverty leads to all those things?
>>
>>7919990
What's offtopic is your sociological approach to the topic.
>>
>>7920028
Do the reasons justify the sufferring of their victims ? Is poverty a magical excuse for another innocent bystander to get attacked by them ?
>>
>>7920043
Like they're mugging you just for fun and not for money?
>>
>>7920028

Do you think that wealth is randomly distributed and it's not your own fault if you are poor? Evil people would say they live in poverty for the very same reason they score lower in SATs.
>>
>>7919990
the african-americans of the past are not the ones of today. in the past, african-americans were huge in the civil rights movement, and they invented blues, jazz, rock and roll, hip hop, and many other things still relevant in todays popular culture.

the problem comes about when you basically take an entire culture and say, heres a check. just dont work and live in this shitty piss-stained building with all the other welfare recipients. also if you have more kids, you get a bigger check. then, since all the big projects are in cities, they will all be going to a shit, overcrowded, inner-city public school where literacy isnt even expected of middle-schoolers.

rinse and repeat for several generations.

you end up with a psychologically neutered generation that only interacts with the intellectually inept. blacks that speak out against this lifestyle are looked down on in their community, and whites that speak out against it are called racist.

another example of this is puerto rico.

if i were a /pol/ack i would then connect this to the jews.
>>
>>7920009
brighton, new york. maybe its not the second biggest, but its pretty big. theres a synagogue like every block.
>>
>>7920061
That's in Brooklyn though. You mean Williamsburg specifically as the largest.
>>
>>7920068
nah its in western new york. its a town outside of rochester. not that big, but i swear like atleast half the people that live there are jewish
>>
>>7920089
Half? Have you been to Williamsburg?
>>
>>7920098

Have you been to Williamsburg?
>>
File: 1289787513873.png (25 KB, 345x369) Image search: [Google]
1289787513873.png
25 KB, 345x369
>it's a "/pol/ spouts their mantras and thought-terminating cliches and tries to 'redpill' /sci/ and gets btfo by calm, levelheaded posters" episode
my favourite desu
>>
>>7920098
nope. nyc is like 800 miles away from me. ive only been like 4 times to play shows and only for a couple days each. i sincerely wish nyc would just separate entirely from the rest of the state. it fucks up our taxes, legislature and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>7920127
> niggers are smarter than whites despite the reality
post one instance of anyone saying anything like this, /pol/tard
>>
>>7920135
I see you're running out of whatever brainstems you've left /sjw/tard. Let me help you out:
You claim blacks have
> lower intelligence than whites
get ridiculed for backpedalling
> identical intelligene than whites
get ridiculed for being a total retard
> higher intelligence than whites
get called a troll and you won't even be taken seriously
> uhh we can't know nuthin
this is your best option but you will still be ridiculed and called a retard and won't be taken seriously who sees people from different races every day
>>
>>7920135
There's a reason they call them /pol/TARDS, and it's not because they form logical arguments.
>>
>>7919892
You should check out Japanese history a wee bit more than you did. You are missing out on a lot of things here.
>>
>>7920135
>>7920165
> /sjw/tards circlejerking in /sci/
don't you retards have some ebola to catch ?
>>
>>7920134
Don't complain. I have to live there.
>>
>>7920127
>sad...
Oh come on, this is Youtube comments tier, at least try to keep up the vitriol.
>>
>>7920158
What is this "intelligence" you speak of?
>>
Every single day this thread is posted, without fail.
>>
>>7919311
now fucking asnine
Mediterranean and Mesopotamia where in places they surely had a harsh winter right?
meanwhile celts and nordic people were literal retards dancing naked around a campfire
fucking stupid cunt crawl back to /pol/, your uneducated shithole
>>
>>7920190
Something that lets you get good grades, a high IQ score, a job, a peaceful social life, a crime-free lifestyle and maybe even a PhD
>>
>>7920180
thats too bad. school or work im assuming? i hope for your sake you get out of there as soon as you can. dont forget to bring 40 (or more) bucks to pay for all the tolls on the way out of there.
>>7920173
i know nothing of japanese history, i shouldnt have used it as an example. it just popped in my head while writing it.
>>
>>7920158
You didn't even answer my request, just posted more strawmen.

Good job, dumbass.
>>
>>7919995
Dumb fuck
>>
File: loss_of_humanity[1].jpg (29 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
loss_of_humanity[1].jpg
29 KB, 300x150
>>7920208
> i know nothing of japanese history
here's something
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>>
>>7920210
>>7920214
jeez now you're just madposting with mad-hominems and don't even bother posting logical fallacies.
>>
>>7920201
So how about white people before all that was invented?
>>
>>7920225
>mad-hominems
nice ad-homonym
>>
>>7920225
Your entire "logic" is ad hominem and "muh feelings". Your post lack any scientific evidence and rational thinking.
Which is why I called you a " dumb fuck".
>>
>>7920230
> lets talk about things that would make white people look bad that doesn't even have any relevance to today so we don't talk about how black people are fucking up society right now
was that your "subtle" way of trying to change the subject ?
>>
File: ad hominem.jpg (79 KB, 729x435) Image search: [Google]
ad hominem.jpg
79 KB, 729x435
>>7920225
dumb /pol/ poster
>>
>>7920236
sad-hominems
>>7920238
didn't expect much from someone who considers dumbfuck as a rational argument. moved to a ghetto yet ?
>>
>>7920218
okay. what exactly is your point?

in a way, you are kind of reinforcing my point. the japs being allied with the axis powers allowed them to develop weapons that far exceeded that which they would have made otherwise. the xenophobic japanese people of this era united against a common enemy with the equally xenophobic nazi-era germans and together with the rest of the axis, held the world by its balls for almost a decade.
>>
>>7920246
> dumb /pol/ poster
calm down tyrone. don't rape anyone please.
>>
>>7920250
I'm not the guy you were talking to. I just saw your post and wanted to inform you on them fukd in the head japs
>>
>>7919866
tl;dr
wheres muh popsci
>>
>>7920254
the tone of that post was pretty offhandedly dismissive

>/pol/ can't read
no surprise honestly
>>
>>7920260
> u-uhh /pol/ !!!
That magically made all the black people gain +40 IQ, and jobs and good grades, so congrats ;)
>>
>>7920265
Your'e proving anon's point polfag.
Give up.
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>7919294
>>
>>7920276
Funny you're still under the impression that people think your opinions matter after claiming black people have higher or identical intelligence with other races.
>>
This is yet another thread that proves we need better captchas for /sci/. A simple proof such as proving [math]\frac{d}{dx} \; \tan{x} = \sec^2{x}[/math] should filter out 95% of /pol/, and 100% of /v/, /his/, /g/, /fit/, /x/, and /lit/.
>>
>>7920284
I'm not that anon. I have know idea what any of you people are talking about.

>;) I
Kill yourself :^)----E
L
>>
>>7920290
Wrong, /g/ would be still here and the constant /sci/ population would be dramatically decreased since math majors are much less than half the population here.
>>
>>7920299
/g/ is fine compared to /b/, /fit/, /pol/ and /lit/ desu
>>
>>7920299
Anyone who has taken calc 1, even if they took the first two weeks of the course can prove this. It's really not hard.
>>
>>7920299
No. If you honestly can't prove that you shouldn't even be allowed to post on the internet let alone /sci/. That's basically highschool calculus.
>>
>>7920299
>only math majors able to prove the derivative of a tan(x) is sec^2(x)
Not really, trig identities and quotient rule is all you'll ever need to know how to prove it. Of course it is a different story if you wanted a rigourous proof though. And I would trade off >50% of /sci/ posters if it means getting rid of /x/ and /pol/ and /b/ cross-shitposters.
>>
>>7920301
I don't like /g/ in a special way. Have you ever met hardcore coders that spend all they infront of PC that don't get any sunlight or air ? They literally turn into underground cavebat people. They are so isolated that conversing with actual human beings are a lost concept for them. And their online attitude is pretty much insufferable.
>>
>>7920311
>Have you ever met hardcore coders that spend all they infront of PC that don't get any sunlight or air ?
Yes, they are okay people but as you said next in your post, communication is a lost concept them unless it's bashing on proprietary software and scripting languages.
>>
>>7920256
im not going to sit here and judge the current japanese culture based on something that a dictator did 70 some odd years ago.

this is a serious problem all across the board. people need to stop making assumptions of people based off what there ancestors did. whites need to stop feeling guilty. blacks need to stop pointing the finger and pulling the race card. women need to stop complaining about the patriarchy etc....

the most important thing is that we are allowed to talk and discuss through such issues without people perceiving others opinions as racist, bigoted etc and letting the discussion devolve into a pointlessly polarized argument. like what happened in this thread
>>
File: rarest pepes.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rarest pepes.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>7920311
>mfw this is me except I really enjoy mathematics as well
what are you, a fucking normie? are you upset that I don't want to talk about reality tv or make banal smalltalk?

REEEEEEEEE
>>
This is now a /g/ hate thread
>>
>>7920326
> people need to stop making assumptions of people based off what there ancestors did. whites need to stop feeling guilty. blacks need to stop pointing the finger and pulling the race card. women need to stop complaining about the patriarchy etc...

You're trying to take away the biggest weapon of SJWtards which they hold on for their wormy pitiful lives. So it will never happen, not that anybody cares or anything.
>>
>>7920327
>>7920329
jews > asians > whites > rest of human beings > niggers > /g/
you guys are just another kind of unearthly creepy. ill trade /g/ for niggers any day
>>
>>7920329
Tfw I derailed this thread by just suggesting a new captcha.
>>
>>7920342
fo real tho. /sci/ is full of people who only come here to feel smart, and not because they are. Actual smart people migrated out of /sci/ because it's filled with people who come here to feel smart.
>>
>>7920333
this whole sjw thing is a fad. give it time, and logic will come round again, because everyone will be fed up with mandatory 2 semesters of womens studies at uni.

its just unfortunate to have to live in a time like this.
>>
>>7920349
I already knew that.
After all, this is /sci/ - Homework and IQ, right?
>>
>>7920357
To be honest I would love to have a /popsci/ board so I don't have to make all those end-of-the-world-AI threads on /sci/ all the time and leave you guys here to deal with your geeky math stuff.
>>
>>7920349
There are still smart, knowledgeable posters on /sci/, they just only post when actual math/physics/chem/bio threads emerge, not popsci shit and IQ threads.
>>
>>7920374
I posted a few good posts here but got called a SJW. Never again.
>>
>>7920377
what were your posts?
>>
>>7920377
/pol/ invasions do not count as /sci/ desu. Stay a while and we get good threads from time to time. Better yet, make science threads yourself, and people will come.
>>
>>7920384
> /pol/ invasions
found the sjwtard. are you the retard who spouted race doesn't exist ?
>>
>>7920381
Idk. I'm on my phone, not going back through all this. There's no point. All the supremacists have a laughably shallow view of sociology and culture.
>>
File: 1457472717219.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457472717219.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>Not a polfag here, but I just want to know if there are psychological diferences on average between human races.
>I'm curious if pol is right on that topic and if each human race has subtle diferences that may answer why there's diferences between human cultures.

The issue here is you are limiting this shit to race when you should be applying it to regional populations.

Not all populations of "x" race act the same psychologically nor do they yield the same exact cultures.

There is a reason why there were/are so many separate tribes, nations, kingdoms and empires throughout human history.

You be wise to remember that op.
>>
>>7920386

>are you the retard who spouted race doesn't exist ?
wat

I'm the one who posted the first rational responses >>7919294
>>7919335
to OP's question in this thread and was ignored by polacks who invaded later on. I don't see why you argue with the term /pol/ invasion. OP asked a legitimate question, I answered. Then "blacks are dumb" /pol/ posters invaded the thread. Something wrong with those terms?
>>
>>7920391
You actually sound like an SJW. The proper answer to OP is this >>7919294. We just don't know yet. Claiming sociology has an answer is just nonsense.
>>
>>7920398
>sociology exists
>SJWFAGGOTCOCK

Cool
>>
>>7920403
Sociology is irrelevant when asking for a scientific answer, and assuming him to be a supremacist and getting all snarky about it definitely shows a political bias on your part.
>>
>>7920407
There are supremacists in the thread who ignore science.
And sociology is a science until we can fully understand the human brain. It's the best we have.
>>
>>7920418
>sociology is a science
No, no it isn't. Any supremacists in this thread cannot ignore science on this issue as there is not enough science to conclude either way. The only proper, scientific answer to OP's question is "we don't know".
>>
>>7920418
> sociology is a science
you are worse than flat earthers ffs
>>
>>7920397
> uhh anyone who thinks blacks have less intelligent is a nazi and every opinion is an invasion
and you wonder why people call you a dumb intolerant retarded sjwtard...
>>
>>7920366
Nah mate, this board is overrun by mathfags. Anyone /orgo/ here?
>>
>>7920438
>> uhh anyone who thinks blacks have less intelligent is a nazi

Never said that, I said that people who thinks blacks are less intelligent need to rigorously substantiate their views. People who don't do that are USUALLY from /pol/, which doesn't imply you are a nazi.

>and you wonder why people call you a dumb intolerant retarded sjwtard...

I don't actually, since the people who call me that don't refute what I say, but use the same tired arguments that most aforementioned /pol/ users use. It's not my fault /pol/ has degenerated into its present state of being ridiculed by everyone. If /pol/ users embraced rationalism and enlightenment as they think they have, they would be questioning their own views as well rather than machine-gunning ad-hominems with the word "sjw" in them with anyone who questions it. If you read my posts, you would see that I did not attack OP or his question and I answered it as rationally as I could, and yet you still attacked me. Ponder on that for a sec.
>>
>>7920045
ever heard of the 'knockout game'?
>>
>>7920444
Nice trips.
I'm thinking of posting a serious poll on friday/saturday to find out the approximate numbers of each general major. I have seen and talked to people from other less represented majors like chem or bio in /sci/, and they just seem to post on their own specific science threads because they are bullied everywhere else. But they are here. Post relevant threads and they will come eventually.
>>
>>7920422
>>7920435
We are social creatures. Why shouldn't we study how societies function and human interaction and other stuff like that? We study animal societies to better understand them, why not ourselves? It's going to be a long ass time before we fully 100% understand the human brain. It's consequences are of great significance and importance right now, especially in formulation of politics and policy. You want black people castrated, you better have a better argument than hurr IQ, it's a number that says I'm right.
>>
>>7920453
If only your points were based on logical reasoning or atleast facts, then you would get logical answers. But it's obvious to everyone that your attempts to escape every question with ad-hominems and conclude your point with reductionist "we cant know nuthin" autism is hilarious and just doesn't merit a worthy response. You try your best to derail every discussion with "uhh ur pol" to divert the subject away from racial intelligence gaps just make you more obvious. No wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

You can't fool anybody who watches a bit of news and actually lives around all kinds of different races. Your tactic might have worked for completely isolated people who didn't experience first hand at what races are like, but most of us are living inside of it and see it with our own eyes. It's something you can't bullshit your way out by calling people polacks or any other cute term from your gigantic ad-hominem library
>>
>>7920338
/g/ is pretty bad but I prefer them over any other board shitposting here desu
>>
>>7920478
>You try your best to derail every discussion with "uhh ur pol"

Except I didn't, but you clearly did not read my responses to OP, or you just want to forget they were posted because it does not fit your sjw libtard accusation repertoire.

conclude your point with reductionist "we cant know nuthin" autism

People obviously take it seriously because they have agreed with that narrative. That's because it's the only logical answer. You don't have hard evidence for or against black inferiority, so we continue without making any hypotheses without proof. Hard proof.

>You can't fool anybody who watches a bit of news and actually lives around all kinds of different races.

This is exactly why you are never taken seriously. You NEVER question your views, no matter what answers anybody gives you. Doubt is the seed for personal development. Maybe you should take a second to consider that it's not the whole world that is crazy, unenlightened, brainwashed sheeple, maybe it's you. Just a thought.

P.S. I have lived with different races (including blacks, tatars, albos and turks) all my life, seeing the worst and best of them, so don't patronise me about the effect life experiences with different races can have on a person. Maybe you should ask yourself why there exist people like me who don't make assumptions based on race despite seeing the worst of them. That's because there's always an opposite to that. If you experience life with less prejudice, you will experience such interactions with other races too.

I probably am going to sleep now, so we might not speak again. All you have to do is doubt, just for a bit, the one-sided narrative that is constantly presented to you. just a thought, no more ad-hominems.
>>
>>7920386
/pol/ and SJWs are literally 2 idiots on opposite sides of a coin.
SJWs: muh fat is genetics-based!
/pol/: fat is a race that came from shit gene contamiantion
>>
>>7920478
>increase of people every year
>increase of distance between galaxies every year
>dude logic lmao
Pluto now owns my sides.
>>
>>7919281
It's all about the natural resources and climate. Look at the peak of civilization has lied. Egypt, Greece/Romans and then north of Europe. It's been moving up as climate has changed. Egypt was build in a habitat that no longer exists there. Then the greeks and romans got it and now it's further north. Then you have the natural resources. It's good to have ore in lakes and that sort of shit when you are a basic bitch of a civilization that way you don't even have to mine for it brah. No but seriously though, it's a stupid ass topic. Africa is fucked since the rest of the world has been fucking it over. Blacks are lazy in America since they have been had the perks of the aristocracies being able to amass wealth for hundreds of years thus putting them in a disadvantageous position to begin with = less motivation. Use yer head ya dumb dumb.
>>
File: EtOH.gif (8 KB, 702x449) Image search: [Google]
EtOH.gif
8 KB, 702x449
>>7920463
I know how to wake up all of the orgo people on this board. Post about analytical chemistry. I'm still yet to find somebody who actually likes analytical beyond the cool-looking IR spectrums of primary alcohols.
>>
>>7920494
Ok goodnite :3
>>
>>7920495
>fat is a race
said no one ever in /pol/ except for <10 anons making fun of that very concept
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/%22fat%20is%20a%20race%22/

really sad that you have to put words in a whole board's mouth just to prove a point and can't even do it right
>>
>>7920532
I always wondered it though. Like are short people a race ? If youbreed with a short person, you will have shorter children. If you were to selectively breed short people for a few generations, you would have people with genetically dominant shortness right ?
>>
>>7920586
>what is artifical selection
>what are phenotypes
What next, is a mayonnaise a race to you faggots?
>>
>>7920532
Nice nitpicking faggot.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62884555/#62887214
>>
>>7919281
Why are you guys bothering with this anymore? it's obvious that invading pol/tard/s don't care about truth or science? They carefully ignore every decent thought provoking arguement on here backed with logical evidence. They refuse to look past their feels and what they see presently or on the macro scale to form a well developed theory. They don't know the meaning of third variables and generally fail a life. Because of that, hey need to create an idea that they are by virture of being one color, are superior to another race to block out the fact that they themselves have accomplished nothing spectacular. Just let the thread die as soon as you see people writing nonsense.
>>
>>7920608
People who take pride in their rationality and intelligence, i.e. /sci/, are bound to be triggered by irrational people who ignore logic and evidence, i.e. /pol/. These two boards have basically been built for conflict.
>>
>>7919892
>what is gunpowder diplomacy
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/opening-to-japan
Yes, Japan was so willing to open its ports to foreigners that it only took the USA threatening to blow them up, pressure from European powers, and the Opium wars a few years earlier where they saw what happens to empires that try and fight the West.
>>
>>>/wsg/982842
>>
>>7920619
Political correctness literally means to distort the truth and sugarcoat facts so nobody or no group of people are offended. It is the definition of anti-science and people from hitchens to dawkins to harris gave a huge middle finger to sjwtards like you and your agenda. You are alone in this and nobody will supress facts just so undeserving people dont get offended. You are the one itnoring everything going around you and resorting to we cant know nuthins and ad hominems just so lower intelligence people can feel good by avoiding exposure from the uncomfortable truth.
But science doesnt care about just the comfortable truths, it cares about the truth whatever form it comes in. Science is not a political round table trying to collect votes by lying to people, its not a politically correct practice. If any of this offends you, its your problem alone and you dont belong to this board
>>
>>7920668
>Science is not a political round table trying to collect votes by lying to people
Explain global warming. It's ez trillions of dollars
>>
>>7919476
I watched a documentary of some African tribes, they interviewed some tribes that spoke english, and I shit you not this was an answer to why a lot of Africa is not as developed as the western world:
"We don't want to make agriculture because we pride ourselves on not being lazy. we want to stay in uniqueness, and not be lazy like the west. if we went into agriculture, we can see ourselves being lazy like white man."
I'll try to find the source if I can, but this was an actual answer to why a lot of Africa is not devloped. Has nothing to do with fucking lions and shit.
>>
>race is the consequence of humans evolving in different environments and climates
>mfw despite the millions of different variables all races evolved to be equally intelligent by sheer coincidence

Do you guys seriously think the skull is a magic anti-evolutional shield that prevents the brain from adapting and changing alongside the body, even if it itself DOES change (different skull shape and brainsize) or am i just being trolled?
>>
>>7920700
The brain took some 2 millions years to develop into what the first modern humans and its cousins had. You think a few thousand years is long enough to change significantly based on geographic location in modern humans?
>>
>>7920668

> Science is not a political round table trying to collect votes by lying to people

So I take it you have never been involved with, witnessed or even discussed the bullshit that is research publication and competing science models right?

Because that's basically what it is, science is not some pure state occupancy it is filled to brim with politics.
>>
>>7920694
This. Complex civilization was a result of the Neolithic Revolution, as societies had to make the change to agricultural economies out of NECESSITY, because hunting was no longer an option in these locations. This was never a problem in Africa.

>The hunter-gatherers' diet was more varied and balanced than what agriculture later allowed. Average height went down from 5'10" (178cm) for men and 5'6" (168cm) for women to 5'5" (165cm) and 5'1" (155cm), respectively, and it took until the twentieth century for average human height to come back to the pre-Neolithic Revolution levels. Agriculturalists had more anaemias and vitamin deficiencies, more spinal deformations and more dental pathologies.

>However, the decrease in individual nutrition was accompanied by an increase in population.

>The traditional view is that agricultural food production supported a denser population, which in turn supported larger sedentary communities, the accumulation of goods and tools, and specialization in diverse forms of new labor. The development of larger societies led to the development of different means of decision making and to governmental organization. Food surpluses made possible the development of a social elite who were not otherwise engaged in agriculture, industry or commerce, but dominated their communities by other means and monopolized decision-making.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution
>>
>>7920729
it most certainly is. speciation can happen in as little as a few dozen generations of separation.

further, someone "smart" like you should realize that individual genes are NOT the primary method of action within cell structures, ever since we discovered methylation and epigenesis RNA, which creates structures in cells in response to outside stimuli, which was previously thought to be junk. (epigenetics is still genetically coded and inherited, don't be a retard.)

>>7920494
so you assume that evolution just stopped 40k years ago, and only stopped above the neck?

there is both inductive evidence (in terms of iq, skull size, murder rates, and individual genes) that blacks are less intelligent, as well as racial adoption and iq.

there is deductive evidence from the fact that genes are necessary to cognitive function. parents separated from their children at birth share cognitive traits and preferences and behaviors, and we can idenitfy the sites in the genome of these behaviors. it's all genetic, oops, except for race, you say.

you can't do vector math without a certain gene, you can't speak without a certain gene. you can't walk straight without a certain gene. you can't see color without a certain gene. you can't delay gratification without a certain gene. but for some reason inherent neurological function, such as intelligence is transcendent of genetics, somehow?

evolution and the accumulation of intelligence genes just stopped after we stopped being hairy?
>>
File: Im-not-racist-but.jpg (180 KB, 499x512) Image search: [Google]
Im-not-racist-but.jpg
180 KB, 499x512
>>7919281
>Not a polfag here, but I just want to know
>>
>>7922093
Nice fallacy.
>>
There are races and they are different in the physic and mental way.
However no race is better or worse, they are just adapted to different enviroments.
This isn't allowed to teach since 1945 because some retards don't know how to deal with this information and thought to be better than the other races.
I still don't think that it is resonable to censor it. Project sunshine for example tried to use this information for the good and got shut down because of the fear of racism.
>>
>>7922572
>There are races

>I didn't open a book of biology since 1945
>>
race is too nebulous m8, but i wonder if IQ or general/abstract intelligence differences among regions might be a really recent development. Like, in areas that have had cosmopolitan pockets for longer or that have been trading steadily with areas that have had cosmopolitan pockets for a long time, smarter people have reproduced more. Smarter you were, the more likely you were to have some trade power and maybe political power and thus got laid more as opposed to more primitive areas where it's still more of a only the strong or dexterous survive kind of deal.
>>
>>7919281
https://neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.
Average and median brain size varies across ethnicity and race. Despite what Gould said in "The Mismeasure of man", he lied.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html?_r=0
>But the Penn team finds Morton’s results were neither fudged nor influenced by his convictions. They identified and remeasured half of the skulls used in his reports, finding that in only 2 percent of cases did Morton’s measurements differ significantly from their own. These errors either were random or gave a larger than accurate volume to African skulls, the reverse of the bias that Dr. Gould imputed to Morton

Brain size, IQ, impulsivity and a lot of other mental faculties varies across race.
>>
I will just say this, i have never seen a nigger progress in a hard STEM field
>>
>>7919281
>>7922668
Samefage. Here are some writers you should check out.
Sean Last, Ryan Faulk,

Sean Last:
http://therightstuff.biz/author/seanlast/
This in particular:
http://therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/

You should also check out this scientist, Arthur Jensen. He's the guy behind the g-factor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Jensen

A tumblr that links to various studies on IQ, impulsivity, genes and race:
http://arkaimcity.tumblr.com/

Smarft faction theory:
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm

Something about prgramming that somewhat relevant (ignore what he says about programming skills not correlating with IQ, he's probably lying. It's not unuseuall)
https://blog.codinghorror.com/separating-programming-sheep-from-non-programming-goats/
>>
>>7922668
>>7922691
Samefag again.
Forgot to post this. While a fucking awfully written, it has a lot interesting facts and studies.For example: One study suggests that free (subsidized) health care increases the discreapancy in health between the rich and poor, due to IQ.
http://www.gwern.net/iq
>>
>>7922608
>>7922611
Neither of you know what you are talking about, every idea you have about race and IQ is daft and has been explored.
>>
File: palmer and ash.jpg (92 KB, 854x686) Image search: [Google]
palmer and ash.jpg
92 KB, 854x686
>>7922703

biology101 : there are no human races. Currently, there is only one human specie, Homo sapiens.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Family: Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

End of story.
>>
>>7922723

How dark is your complexion, kid?
>>
>>7922723
this
>>
File: please.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1200
>>7922738

How dark is your ignorance, kid ?
>>
>>7922738
>not knowing the biological species concept
>not knowing that human races aren't separated by reproductive, geographic, or physiological barriers to gene flow that merit separation into separate taxa

>"How dark is your complexion, kid?"
Look in the mirror, nigger.
>>
>>7919898
>Consider that the middle east was once on the leading edge of math and astronomy.

Oversimplified half truth uttered by board full of philistines. What's next? A Guns, Germs, and Steel reccomrndation? Stick your lane /sci/.
>>
>>7922723
holding up a phylogenic tree as if it's the gospel is fucking stupid. do you think taxonomic trees are absolute and unquestionable as well?

modern genetic science can pinpoint to the hundreds of years when different groups separated. and you think your 100 years outdated tables are somehow more relevant?
>>
>>7920608

What truth? You've backed yourself into a corner. Black-run countries repeatedly fail? Not considered a scientific observation. Physiological and anatomical variations exist between races, which is considered fact in medical academia? Not considered scientific to conclude that brain isn't magically exempt from being affected as well even though endocrine and nervous system are interconnected. The sociologists and pop scientiats you all make fun of are ultimately suppressing whatever inconvient truths are discovered.

>block out the fact that they themselves have accomplished nothing spectacular.

Try riding the bus around for a year full of drunken prarie niggers before spouting cliches. Hopefully pattern recognition isn't beyond you. Pretty necessary for survival.
>>
>>7922862
I'm glad people on sci finally have stopped being stupid.

I used to make these types of threads 3 years ago and would get automatically banned and everyone would question pretend to be open minded but not listen.

Finally, people aren't fucking idiots.
>>
>>7922862
I would take a bus full of 'niggers' over one full of white supremacists shitposters with penis envy who hasn't bathed in a week, thank you.
>>
>>7922874
>I'm glad people on sci finally have stopped being stupid.

Your fellow /pol/tards =/= /sci/
>>
>>7922723
Dogs have far less substance for having different races than humans (breeds are created recently and through mixing other breeds), yet you can group them. In fact, the law discriminates between them in some countries by banning pit bulls.
Humans have had ethnic groups for thousands of years, with some having at least 50.000 years of separation.
>>
>>7922910
Le no true scotsman face.
>>
>>7922875

>muh dick

Why are you here?
>>
>>7922875

>I grew up in a white gated community with one black acquaintance. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>7922911
>In fact, the law discriminates between them in some countries by banning pit bulls.
Not helping your argument there. That policy is pure uneducated prejudice.
>>
>>7919281
first ignore the term race. instead use the term population. this is because you can get biological differences between groups within a larger race, so using population is more specific.

yes you can get differences. literally all you need for genetically-based differences between populations in psychological traits is 2 things:1) heritability and 2) selection. well, since all psychological traits are heritable, all you need to do is show selection.

one example would be Ashkenazi Jews. the hypothesis of ashkenazi intelligence proposed by Greg Cochran et. al. since Jews in Northern Europe were banned from most jobs except trading/money lending, only the smartest ones could survive - the rest left the area, converted to Christianity, or starved. the result is positive selection for higher intelligence - now Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ, of around 112-115. And it's not culture/religion, since the other Jewish groups, like middle eastern or ethiopian ones, do not have higher IQ.

also look into the 100 years of IQ differences between African-Americans and White-Americans. The former is still on an IQ of 85 despite their environment improving: http://humanvarieties.org/2013/01/15/100-years-of-testing-negro-intelligence/
>>
>>7923078
cochran et.al's paper is here: http://harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf

and he talks about the hyothesis here in this awesome Norwegian documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
>>
>>7923078

People will only poo poo such an argument, if it's a generalization that's negative toward the sacred ethnic cows. White men are free game. Cognitive dissonance all over the place.
>>
>>7923098
wut? people always dismiss arguments about IQ differences
>>
>>7922851
>fucking stupid

You are.
>>
>>7923109
That's because they don't want the narrative to break down.

Look at the media in general and you will see people pushing a narrative to either sell a story or a point.
>>
File: 6998.gif (232 KB, 390x333) Image search: [Google]
6998.gif
232 KB, 390x333
Can someone answer me this? Why does it matter if there are heritable neurological statistical differences between races other than explaining statistical discrepancies? Nowhere does this imply that a person from a race with a worse mean should be judged as anything other than an individual.
>>
>>7923149
because leftists are obsessed with the idea that differences between groups can be blamed on some other non-biological forces: racism, patriarchy, capitalism and rich people, "biased" tests, the media, "white privilege," offensive jokes and tv shows, etc.

when those things get attacked by leftists and minorities, pointing out that biology can also be a factor is a simple matter of self-defense.
>>
>>7923109

It's less likely, if you hype up the pet favourite ethnic groups. This isn't restricted to just Iq. Overall people are very logically inconsistent in such politically charged discussions
>>
>>7923169
The reason why such data isn't looked for is pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than 100. Because people with sub 100 IQ will think they are better than all "insert group here" because the average is higher and the difference between a 95 and 100 isn't that huge, you are still retarded compared to a 110 of any race so what does it matter?
>>
>>7923194
>caring what sub 100 IQ think
oh sub 110s
>>
>>7923194
Perhaps that is the attitude which should be quelled instead of inquiry into this matter.
>>
>>7923149
Egalitarianism used to denote equal opportunity no matter the class, creed, caste or race.

What happened was that equal opportunity did not create equality. People were never equal to begin with.

Left now chooses to view people as equals, and when statistics show that certain people of certain population groups struggle to get political power... they view that the SOCIETY is unequal - that the system is what is rigged and not the biology.

To correct this discrepancy they choose to introduce Affirmative Action (AA) policies which go against Egalitarianism and Meritocracy.

So for the Left to justify their policies they cannot accept the unequal nature of humans, at least when it comes to talking about the marginalised.
>>
>>7923197
Keeping the stupid ignorant makes them not waste time on useless fights. Some of the dumber ones keep trying to chase after it though which is half of pol apparently.

Yes, you are 5% smarter than most (insert race here), now go brag about it while you do nothing with your intelligence, that will show everyone.
>>
>>7923210
you say that like figuring out how to live comfortably not doing anything is not putting your intelligence to good use.
>>
>>7923224
There's a difference between actually getting something done with minimal effort and doing nothing and being proud of it.

Making 200k a year with minimal effort is worth bragging about, flipping burgers and going on a crusade for your 5 IQ points on your days off an objective waste of time for all parties involved.
>>
>>7923232
is*
>>
>>7923209

>implying AA policies wasn't brought about to address policies like redlining

Keep thinking this shit is just about biology anon.
>>
>>7923238
>implying AA policies wasn't brought about to create Voting blocs

Let's be honest here, redlining is a matter for the police man to inquire.
>>
>>7923232
yeah doing nothing and living comfortably is better than having to do anything
>>
>>7923238
>AA
>equal opportunity acts
learn the difference it could save your life
>>
I love how the discussion went from from "we are all equaly intelligent and you can't prove me wrong, stupid stormweenies" to "ok race-x might be smarter than race-y but lmao who cares"
>>
>>7919947
You got rekt faggot.
>>
>>7923266
That is how it was in every /pol/ thread regarding race in early 2013. This is how most threads went:
>1) lot of issues on semantics (population groups vs race, etc)
>2) claim that it is unknowable and that superior traits do not exist
>3) claim that nurture has an exceedingly high impact on behaviour (somehow spout stupid bullshit about epigenetic impact)
>4) acceptance that nature is as important if not more important than nurture
>>
>>7923285
both sides are wrong. the environment team doesn't have [good, solid] studies that interracial adoption raises IQ, or that the environment in the US for blacks is so awful that it lowers their IQ, or that epigenetics is a significant factor for human psychology, or that culture of Asians and Jews increases their IQ, and they also rely on invisible, immeasurable, quasi-religious factors like "people treat people with white skin better and this raises their IQ, which is why half-white/half-black people have an IQ average halfway between both groups."

All environmental arguments also suffer from "genetic confounding - " just because the environment of blacks is bad, does not mean this is what lowers their IQ. It could simply be that people born with lower IQ create bad environments

the biological team has not found the alleles that contribute to individual differences in IQ. This is called "missing heritability". If they had them, they could easily prove racial differences by showing that those alleles also differ in frequency between populations.
>>
>>7923295
I am, believe it or not, in agreement that there has not been enough enquiry into it because of how politically charged it gets. No one will fund a biologist to carry out these studies in the United States and I doubt it is any different in Europe.

Let's just wait and see what the Chinese make of their DNA database and IQ scores.
>>
>>7923295
this

/thread
>>
>>7923313
>No one will fund a biologist to carry out these studies in the United States and I doubt it is any different in Europe.
Not true. Multiple studies in the US and Europe have looked for genes for cognition, and there have been mostly failures and false positives, but some successes that explain a tiny % of variance on some aspect of cognition.
>>
>>7923327
Link to failed studies please.
>>
>>7923331
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498585/
>>
>>7920694
Tribesmen are not the norm in Africa anymore so I doubt that would explain it.
>>
>>7923342
All I can tell from this paper is that that Genetics has a very important role in understanding psychology and social sciences and that the studies upto now are inadequate at best due to poor datasets, which is why we should wait for the Chinese to post their results who seem to be clearly ahead of everyone.

I am sure things will clear up nicely in the near future.

http://blog.oup.com/2015/02/millions-genomes-project/
>>
File: OxleyDist~2.jpg (15 KB, 340x283) Image search: [Google]
OxleyDist~2.jpg
15 KB, 340x283
>>7923313
Why put so much effort into something so small yet will cause more racism? Humans are way too quick to generalize and reinforce their own prejudices. Black people get treated way more unfairly given both how much overlap there is, and the fact that intelligence shouldn't dictate how you treat people in the first place.
>>
>>7923389
because genetically superior humans.
>>
>>7923295
you're dumb. epigenetic potential is still inherited via non-protein coding RNA, which creates subcellular structures to force neuronal plasticity.

that RNA is still heritable, is LACKING in certain populations and individuals, and still causative of intelligence, even though it is epigenetic.

people like you need to shut the fuck up, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
>>
So, here are some more interesting things about races.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
So people of african descent are more likely than other races to have the "warrior gene" it has some links to antisocial behavior and aggression.

Trying to find a source on this, but sometime in the 1950s a study was done on infant coordination, one of the tests was to "drop" an infant and they recorded was races braced themselves the earliest. It was super interesting australian aboriginal children braced for the fall the earliest. There is some grainy black and white video of it, but I'm having trouble finding it at the moment. I'll spend some more time looking for it and will post it if I can find it.
>>
>>7923446
I couldn't find what I was looking for, however I did find an interesting paper on the timeline of african motor precocity and its understanding of researchers. http://journals.humankinetics.com/AcuCustom/Sitename/Documents/DocumentItem/4478.pdf

There are a lot of interesting racial differences, I'd like to point out, in biology a diverse gene pool is seen as a healthy thing.
>>
Will you post the same shit for ever?
>>
>>7923389

here:
>>7923209
>>7923169
>>
>>7923446
the footage is here from 1974:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz2jjx_cross-cultural-differences-in-newborn-behavior_news
>>
>>7923418
You can go on and on all day about how genetics works, but you still have no evidence that it is responsible for all/a significant portion of the IQ gaps between races/populations
>>
>>7923389
Worse is trying to cover up facts, it almost always backfires - in the best case it's just Streisand Effect. What we should've been doing is having open inquiry but ensuring it isn't taken out of the context you just mentioned. These are small differences (whether from nature or nurture is tbd) but denying it just ruins this position's credibility. Now racists will appear more honest and they don't deserve that credibility.
>>
>>7923515
you're either refusing to read the sources here, or reading them then discounting them without an appreciation for neurology

ALL neurological capacities are enabled by biological structures. those structures are created and enabled by genetic structures. those structures and enabled tasks are signalled by proteins, those proteins of which are created by individual genes, and often, RNA structures.

In the absence of these things, people literally cannot recognize faces, do vector calculations, or SPEAK.

we have discovered the specific RNA modules (epigenetics) which allow for neuroplasticity. in the absence of these RNA modules, people are literally rigid and incapable of flexible thinking (learning.) but the PRESENCE of adaptability is itself enabled by, and cannot exist independent of, genetics.

behavior does not magically come from the void and good feelings. cells are machinery with working parts. and you clearly have never even delved into the subject remotely.
>>
I legitimately don't understand why people reject the possibility that there may be cognitive differences among population groups.

Let's say race doesn't exist, but IQ gaps are still consistent among population groups. The implications are still pretty much the same, will you still reject it them? In fact, does /sci/ even believe that intelligence and the brain are NOT affected by genetics?

We live in a world where anthropologist assign the possibility that the Upper Paleolithic revolution and the Movius Line are probably things that happened due to genetic changes on the cognitive level.

We live in a world where most animals behavioral traits can be selected for.

We live in a world where nobody believes a Down Syndrome person can ever become a physicist, simply due to genetics.

We live in a world where a person could survive a brain injury but if it hit them in a certain place, it can cause personality changes, proving just how much of our behavior, actions, may truly be based on physical constraints.

But the idea that there are psychological differences among some races who have been separated for tens of thousand of years is considered absurd just because it can justify racism?
>>
>>7923519
why don't racists deserve credibility? they're stating the truth. and their opposition is covering up the facts.

it seems to me that anti-racists are undeserving of credibility.

>>7923515
I just really want to hammer this point home. a SINGLE gene fox2p allows speech. people with NO fox2p are incapable of speech and have fucked up brains. people with a repeating variant tend to be exceptionally skilled in speaking.

cognition CANNOT happen without genes. advanced cognition is the result of beneficial alleles. reduced cognition is the result of a lack of good alleles, or the presence of bad alleles.

period. there's nothing else to discuss on this particular matter.

so let's move on to WHICH alleles enable cognition, and in what capacity, and their mechanism of action, IF you are even capable of it.
>>
>>7923542
in economics it's called redistributive systems or rent seeking

underpinning our current political system is the idea that we should redistribute wealth, with political power belonging to those who can "most effectively" redistribute the wealth.

why do people deny racial differences?

why does a king spread propaganda about the divine right of kings?

the answer is obvious

maybe, if people are different, and redistribution doesn't work, certain people lose power. those individual people, who do not create, but only rob peter to pay paul, will lose their power.
>>
>>7923526
What the fuck are you talking about We're not talking about people who are unable to learn or recognize faces. We're talking about small but significant average differences in some psychological traits.between groups.

There aren't many sources posted in this thread, and not one single one says what you're saying. Show me the source which gives evidence that the genes behind intelligence differ between racial groups.
>>
>>7923542
They don't deny it, they just don't want to speak it in public, because low intelligence people are naturally prone to attack or harm you rather than act rationally and accept it.
>>
>>7923555
I can never tell if the people in these threads are math autists that don't know anything outside of math and physics, or just completely stupid

genes enable behavior. ALL behavior. they've discovered genes cause intelligence. they've found over 10k variants associated with intelligence

accept that behvioral capacity is genetic. that's really the only thing worth discussing. but you won't even address it
>>
>>7923571
ah i see the problem - you have reading comprehension issues.

You thought I was saying that biology had nothing to do with behavior or intelligence. Which I wasn't - I was saying that there is no evidence that the D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-C-E-S between groups are caused by biological differences. 2 very different arguments.

>10k variants associated with intelligence

top kek. No they haven't, and no source in this thread says that. They've found a few so far but nowhere near 10k. This study only found three (http://www.nature.com/news/smart-genes-prove-elusive-1.15858#/ref-link-2)
>>
>>7919830

Cleopatra didn't lead anything retard
>>
>>7923571
>they've discovered genes cause intelligence. they've found over 10k variants associated with intelligence

It's also funny you talk about this mysterious "they". it's convenient as it helps you avoid referring to specific researchers or a specific study
>>
>>7923585
so you're asserting that evolution stopped 60k years ago, and only below the neck?

that's a hell of a thing to assert.

it's quite obvious human groups have diverged significantly, physically, in terms of internal organs, protein function, digestion, disease resistance, reproductively... and you're saying it all stopped at the brain, exactly 60k years ago?

that's QUITE the assertion.

did you know there are two sites in the genome with heavy amounts of methylization that the rest of the genome doesn't compare to? those are #1 reproduction and #2 brain function. even the RATE of methylization differs between groups.

go ahead though. explain how we all remained exactly the same in one VERY specific region of the genome, over 60k years, across several thousands of genetically distinct groups, across 20 or so different basal types... for 60k years, with vastly different conditions and reproductive strategies. ONE part of the genome doesn't change, ONLY ONE.

please, proceed.
>>
>>7923512
thank you so much!
>>
>>7923610
again with the reading comprehension issues.

to show that the differences between groups are caused by genetic differences, you have to do 3 things:

1) find the genes underlying IQ differences between individuals. Has this been done? No, geneticists have not discovered the genetic structure of IQ individual IQ differences. Some genes are beginning to be found, and hopefully they don't all turn out to be false positives. Tthe Chinese BGI project that's looking at the genomes of people with very high IQ - that might find some too.

2) show that these genetic variants differ in frequency between racial groups. Has this been done? No, step 1 is required first.

3) show that these genes are not negatively impacted by the different environments faced by different racial groups. Has this been done? No, step 2 is required first.

>it's quite obvious human groups have diverged significantly, physically, in terms of internal organs, protein function, digestion, disease resistance, reproductively... and you're saying it all stopped at the brain, exactly 60k years ago?

using the evolutionary logic of "because some traits other than IQ went through differential selection among different population groups, therefore IQ did too" is not enough, either.
>>
>>7923645
we have inductive evidence that the iq of blacks is lower from iq tests, real world performance, adoption studies

we have deductive evidence from the fact that we CANNOT reasonably assume that everything else has changed about humans, but that somehow only the genes for our brain remained the same for the last 60k years

this is preliminary evidence of racial difference. is it conclusive, defnitive, and all encompassing? no. but it overwhelms the evidence that races do not have cognitive differences, which is literally nothing.

>genes underlying iq
bgi has idenified 10k snps. american labs, which are further behind, have also identified many in the range of dozens to hundreds. you're saying until we ahve a complete list we can't surmise that genes cause intelligence?

there's no other way for intelligence to work. genes are teh machinery and code of cells. it doesn't get willed into existence via magic

>environment
environment grants opportunity, but does not determine capacity. stop being stupid.

I never mention BGI because I'd honestly prefer they remain unknown. since you DO happen to know, then, you should also keep up to date with their findings. they have found that the SNPs in question are more common in whites and asians than in other races, in a proportion fitting to what a layman's ranking of racial intelligence would look like.

again, none of this is 100% definitive. but then again, neither was the graviational wave function. neither was the higgs boson.

we get workable, manipulable scientific results FAR long before we get 100% definitive, undeniable consensus.

any reasonable person has long ago concluded that racial differences in iq are stark and immutable. there;s a reason BGI is in china and not america, and it's idiots like you.
>>
>>7923446
>niggers have 5% more chances of having the gene
>5%
>5

wooooooooooooooow we better put all black people in jail or anyone who holds this gene
>>
>>7923686
no they shouldn't go to jail for that. they should go to jail for rape, robbery, armed assault, car theft and all the other crimes, which ironically result in the same black population in jail :^)
>>
>>7923686
people with an individual variant are up to 60% more likely to commit murder. maoia is just ONE of several thousands of alleles controlling for violent behavior. one allele has a very strong effect on behavior
>>
File: 1423345504539.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1423345504539.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
I'm just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>7923696
>>7923698
so we better:
>only give jobs for people who have genetic tendency for this job
>give preventive prison for anyone with criminal genes
>use it to judge people to see how statically likely they are to have committed the crime
>start treating everyone with predisposition of getting X diseases
>put our genetic info on tinder
>create medieval like society where you are born for certain jobs and not for others, just like ants

lel what a fucking paradise /pol/ will create.
kill yourselves kids. you know as much about society as social sciences students know about biology.
>>
>>7919281

fuck these threads,its the same thing all the time

why can't you guys just read up on the info and give it to this thread and see how it goes
>>
>>7923679
>we have inductive evidence that the iq of blacks is lower from iq tests, real world performance,
And the environmental side will respond by saying that the performance is lowered because of a variety of reasons like stereotype threat, differential treatment, differential expectations, etc.

>adoption studies
there are no good interracial adoption studies. and i'm sure you wouldn't mention the study done in Germany (the Eyferth study) showed that the B/W gap almost closed. but again, it wasn't a solid study.

>everything else has changed about humans, but that somehow only the genes for our brain remained the same for the last 60k years
we can assume, as the default position, that there was no differential selection for IQ. you can respond by claiming that different environments had different intelligence pressures. but there's no real way to be sure.

>bgi has idenified 10k snps. american labs, which are further behind, have also identified many in the range of dozens to hundreds.
no, now you're straight up lying. I've been following BGI for years now and they have not found "10k snps," you liar. If I'm wrong, show a source. And as for "dozens to hundreds," again - you're lying.

>you're saying until we ahve a complete list we can't surmise that genes cause intelligence?
from earlier:
>You thought I was saying that biology had nothing to do with behavior or intelligence. Which I wasn't - I was saying that there is no evidence that the D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-C-E-S between groups are caused by biological differences. 2 very different arguments.
>>
>>7923711
I never said anything like that.

but the social sciences are as much an arm of the political left as the banks are an arm of the political right. neither is an objective source of information, and they'll both do great harm to people if empowered to control things they have no business in.

such as, say, social scientists telling me that it's MY fault the inner city violence levels exist as they do, and that my only possible moral salvation lies in exposing my own family and children to the harm, and then also letting those same leftists reposess my tax money in order so that leftists can redistribute it to their political allies.

doesn't that sound suspicious?

oh, wait, that makes me racist. which for you, is an excuse to throw me in prison.

not stalinistic at all. nope.

we scream so loud because we just want to be left alone. but you won't allow us to do so. you're even going itno japan and china, perfectly safe countries with almost ZERO murder, and complaining about racism. lol.
>>
>>7923725
you're literally just saying "all of my studies are good and all of your studies are bad." and "all of your priors must be proven, but none of my priors must be proven" for example, we ALWAYS assume, ALWAYS that selection is in effect. that's fucking EVOLUTION. your priors are stupid. you ignore reality. if you have no desire to base your views upon the world around us, then so be it.

maybe you can take up mongolian throat singing or witch burning as new hobbies.

there's no discussion. you're not even remotely interested in talking.
>>
>>7923711
> send rapists thieves and violent criminals to jail
> what a paradise /pol/ will create
you keep repeating the same shit like a parrot as if this was /pol/s dream and not the dream of the entire world trying to keep a standard in welfare where innocent bystanders aren't shot dead by parasites and violent apes.
Are we suppose to be fooled by this as if this is some fascist ideology to keep peace ?
Are you fucking retarded ?
>>
>>7923747
remember, anon, leftists are a class of people who benefit from redistribution by placing themselves into the offices of authority which redistributes the resources, and commands the police force to do the redistribution.

this is why leftists command for police to do the "job" of confiscating taxes and wealth, but do not demand for police to end murder and rape. in fact, the more murder and rape happens, the more of a plight exists, which demands the solution to increase redistribution.

putting us in danger and ending our lives serves leftist goal just as much as a king threatening peasants with knights did.
>>
>>7923679
>any reasonable person has long ago concluded that racial differences in iq are stark and immutable

Wtf u talkin' 'bout, nucca. IQ is malleable. We know dis. It's not like height or skin color or eye color or some other shit dat's apparent or da surface.

There may be a difference between races when it comes to IQ but given the studies that show changes in IQ as a consequence of environment, this difference will mostly lie at the upper ends of the Bell curve. Even if that's the case, you're still going to get genius level blacks - just at a lower percentage than other races. But you're also going to get more genius level asians, jews, and indians than whites. So there's that...

Whites are next in line for euthanasia after blacks.
>>
>>7923727
>japan and china, perfectly safe countries with almost ZERO murder, and complaining about racism. lol.

lol
you are truly a retard. I bet you don't study either biology or social sciences. japan have been like that for the few last hundred of years. before that, they started wars for petty shit and you would be beheaded for looking funny at a superior.
another hint: look at your so called "superior" and "smart" aryans and anglo saxons. complete uncivilized pieces of shit who lived naked in mud huts for thousands of years while "sandniggers" had an actual civilization.

you are just embarassing yourself by using little incomplete pieces of reality to support your pre fabricated conclusion. did some nigger fuck your gf? or do you blame them for never having one? lol

>>7923747
>>7923755
parasites like the neets you are, and being shot in a school shooting by the beta cucks you are
>>
File: border collie.jpg (71 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
border collie.jpg
71 KB, 1200x900
Not a /an/fag here, but I just want to know if there are psychological diferences on average between dog races.
I'm curious if /an/ is right on that topic and if each dog race has subtle diferences that may answer why some of them take much longer to learn new tricks than others (if they learn it at all).
I dunno, I just want some information of real science students.
>>
>>7923758
troll post?

iq has an environmental component because if you drop a kid on its head or feed it lead paint, its iq will drop 10 points. there's nothing you can feed to a kid, or do to his brain that will raise it 10 points. the environmental component is purely downside risk.

>euthenasia
we're done here

>>7923762
>japan
yeah, they were like that because theyre genetically pacified. people didn't run around killing each other even after hiroshima

>anglos
yeah, they're quite a bit more violent than asians. who said I was white? you're attacking your own shadow

>neet
bait?

I'm not responding to you guys anymore unless you address the molecular components of neuron function
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.