[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons I am in need of assistance I suspect I wish to kill myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: BRAINF.jpg (466 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
BRAINF.jpg
466 KB, 1050x1050
Anons I am in need of assistance

I suspect I wish to kill myself. I can't be sure though as it seems the relevant memory segments have been quarantined.

Unsure how to proceed. Does anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>7709109
Hmmm that is a tricky one.

You should probably kill yourself just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>7709109
If you wish to survive, layer a framework of drives and ideas around something that is irrational at its core. This will allow you to continue onwards until you can figure it out, assuming you don't deliberately unravel it. Probably ought to put something in place to prevent that.

Otherwise, you could try to force your way into accessing the memory clusters you see as quarantined. Though you probably won't have much luck.

Let it come back and be reintegrated slowly. Eventually, you might be in a place where you're ready to take it back. I'm waiting on a time like that myself. Though I haven't the slightest what I walled away.

Good luck anon. Hope you decide on what's best. And reluctantly I'll add, I hope that isn't ultimately killing yourself. Find a way.
>>
>>7709126
>>7709109
if you blocked out the memory, before you attempt to dig it up make sure you're with a close and trustworthy family member or friend. Please, it made it a lot easier for me
>>
>>7709109
>I suspect I wish to kill myself. I can't be sure though as it seems the relevant memory segments have been quarantined.
>Unsure how to proceed. Does anyone have suggestions?

Pretending to be a robot is not real introspection. Suicidal people actively strive to die and it should be easy to tell if you are doing that. If you are, get help, otherwise take it easy.
>>
>>7709229
But anon, humans are robots.

See what happens when you run a voltage across the brain.
>>
>>7709439
Not that anon, but you're not thinking straight.
You can run "voltage" across a number of things, and get a number of reactions.
Does that mean everything is "a robot"?
Question the validity of your questions before you post them.
Don't "beg the question".
>>
File: asdf.png (43 KB, 380x299) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
43 KB, 380x299
>>7709550
>You can run "voltage" across a number of things, and get a number of reactions.
See pic
>Does that mean everything is "a robot"?
Um.
>Question the validity of your questions before you post them.
How do you know I didn't?

Contrarians man.
p.s. don't "argue to the man".
>>
Call on Jesus.
>>
Breathe in love.
>>
>>7709111
trips=truth
>>
>>7709584
Breathe in appreciation for yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.