[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to become more rational but also creative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bebe.png (27 KB, 608x615) Image search: [Google]
bebe.png
27 KB, 608x615
As the title says what can I do to become more rational but also creative?The only things that I think may help me are philosophy(not baiting) and math.
>>
Start working into organic chemistry and molecular synthesis.
>>
>>8204751
Care to elaborate or youre just making fun of them?
>>
>>8204751
Kek.

OP, I'm not sure how to help you. For me it is curiosity that drives me to be both rational and creative. I am constantly refining and expanding my worldview, and given that I can't often have conversations about it with my friends, I am driven to express it in writing, painting, drawing, music, and eventually maths.
I suppose the best thing I can recommend is to read a lot of textbooks, philosophy, and literature.
Once you've read a fair bit, I'd recommend a trip on LSD or 1p-LSD to give you a new perspective on your knowledge. Shrooms are good too.
Just remember during your trip to be credulous of your thoughts. In fact, this is important most of the time.
>>
That pic name though
>>
Creativity is a myth. Theres nothing anyone came up with "original" that isn't a mash up of already discovered and created things. So to be rational and creative, you only need to do more research and gather references.
>>
>>8204943
>to be credulous of your thoughts
did you meant not to be?if not please elaborate
>>8204957
>someone actually noticed
kek
>>8204963
>Creativity is a myth
You know very well what I meant.
>>
>>8206324
>>
>>8205153
>did you mean not to be?
yeah sorry
>>
>>8204734
Write and play music that's technically correct.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.