[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let us talk about Nazi and their mysteries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fil 2 cf16aa8f2940.jpg (38 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
fil 2 cf16aa8f2940.jpg
38 KB, 400x277
I know this is an Old topic but I've never feel boring about Nazi. There are no concrete evidences about what the hell were they doing but everything they were doing, I bet it has something really important, something brilliant.
>>
Oh i know this one. The pic you posted the topic with is a theory that the nazis had a time machine and used red phospherus t opower it.
>>
>>8099602
so wtf do you want to talk about opee
>>
Glocke; The Wonder Weapon was nothing more than a Neutron Bomb, meaning it gave off radiation killing enemies, but did not damage infrastructure.

It was a failed experiment since they could only get it to work in a small circumference.
Those affected by the radiation died, so the research couldn't continue.
Soldiers that told stories of it floating didn't understand the testing procedures, which included suspending it from wires to better study it.

And yes, they DID use a water cooling towers base to suspend it from because it was already built and they were trying to save money during the war.
>>
hitler is still living on the dark side of the moon nd hes spreading racism beams to peoples brains

no im not retarded
>>
>>8099611
Die Glocke is only accounted in by a polish writer in 2000 I doubt it actually existed
>>
>>8099608
Anything, The bell, WoldLair, solder experience, interesting source that has stories about Nazi. Everything about them that you know.
>>
More interesting would be to talk about how they quickened development of medicine by not having ethics dilemmas.
>>
>>8099611
According to the wikipedia article on the bell, it supposedly crystallized the blood of animals and shit, which is bullshit, because radiation doesn't do that, nor does any other known natural force. It couldn't have been a neutron bomb either, since the nazis were a long way from making any kind of atomic bomb whatsoever.
>>
Didn't the nazis invent a drug that gives soldiers superhuman stamina and shit? iirc they wanted to give it to soldiers, but the war ended before they would have started it. It's not that spooky, but imagine a bunch of drugged soldiers attacking you with superhuman strength and shit.
>>
>>8099602
I don't understand how anyone can take nazi "science" seriously. They found nothing of importance and were hilariously incompetent.
>>
>>8099770
You're slightly confused; you're thinking of Captain America. It's an easy mistake to make.
>>
>>8099770
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
>>
>>8099611
That makes sense, but how did they make a neutron bomb but not an atomic bomb? Why did the Allies keep it hidden? I am still doubtful that it existed however your explanation does make it plausible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.